Zandatsu34

Mar 4, 2019
The game is unplayable to me, stuck on second day after cleaning out guest house and cannot play through.
Also stuck on balcony scene, where two NPC having talk if you choose to eavesdrop...
Gotta test before releasing it, i'm pretty sure there aren't many variations to catch bugs, just a simple walkthrough would be more than enough to discover the fact the game is unplayable.
It's pity that it isn't playable, though it could be a promising game. Really enjoyed the first 15 minutes you know...

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The game is unplayable to me, stuck on second day after cleaning out guest house and cannot play through.
Also stuck on balcony scene, where two NPC having talk if you choose to eavesdrop...
Gotta test before releasing it, i'm pretty sure there aren't many variations to catch bugs, just a simple walkthrough would be more than enough to discover the fact the game is unplayable.
It's pity that it isn't playable, though it could be a promising game. Really enjoyed the first 15 minutes you know...
Because the game only made to that point, if you read the note on the OP. The game still developing.

elmenmelmen

Feb 1, 2020
the at second day evening you can go to the first floor of guest house and inside the upper right room you will find a broken clock press enter infront of it and it will tell you to enter a code but i havent been able to find the code uet. maybe there is in an event happening in the second floor room infront of bathroom whose door is stucked and by entering the right code in first floor room you can open the second floor room.

Reactions: kirantiplayer

elmenmelmen

Feb 1, 2020
liked how the game was going but the dev needs to highlight interesting thing is the rooms or give hint in the direction to proceed further. after i found the secret door code panel in the guest house ground floor by clicking the broken alarm clock at second day evening , no matter how much i searched , didnt find any code to unlock the door.

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
liked how the game was going but the dev needs to highlight interesting thing is the rooms or give hint in the direction to proceed further. after i found the secret door code panel in the guest house ground floor by clicking the broken alarm clock at second day evening , no matter how much i searched , didnt find any code to unlock the door.
you didnt search well xD he is in one off the 4 rooms xD

Last edited:

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
I think everyone saw these bugs:
Talking to the guy too fast in the bathroom makes him get stuck.
Buying condoms, the screen goes black and you can't proceed.
Cleaning up with girlfriend or guy goes to black screen.
Cleaning alone makes both disappear and you can't proceed.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Way too much bugs, the game is absolutely unplayable. Too bad it looked very interesting

GrayTurtle

May 22, 2017
I downloaded 0.03 today and tried the bugged events on day2 but they still dont work. The Balcony talk is in endless loop and the others either get a black screen or the GF walking in a wall.

;(

Reactions: Rainzkyy and Gromov

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I downloaded 0.03 today and tried the bugged events on day2 but they still dont work. The Balcony talk is in endless loop and the others either get a black screen or the GF walking in a wall.

;(
Wait, really? i couldn't find any more bugs in that version, i will take a look i might have uploaded another version.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
The only scene I could get in this version was the thighjob, spying on the balcony still loops, cleaning alone or with Axel doesn't work, and going to the city ends with a black screen.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
i have black screen when i have to go buy some condom. Is there a way to dodge that? Cuz i cant play anymore when i come back to the house

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
i have black screen when i have to go buy some condom. Is there a way to dodge that? Cuz i cant play anymore when i come back to the house
No, sames bugs for everyone it seem and there nothing to do.

-Choosing to watch instead of interact in the Balcony.
-Buying condoms
-Cleaning with girlfriend or the dude
-Cleaning alone makes both your girlfriend and the guy disapear

Let's hope a Patch quickly

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
No, sames bugs for everyone it seem and there nothing to do.

-Choosing to watch instead of interact in the Balcony.
-Buying condoms
-Cleaning with girlfriend or the dude
-Cleaning alone makes both your girlfriend and the guy disapear

Let's hope a Patch quickly
Sorry, i just got home from work.
By any chance, do you remember what choices you took for the bugs? because i can't find any bug in the program. Or can you send the save files near a bug you found. Because i do remember fixing a bug of loop and blackscreen on the balcony before releasing this version on petreon. I remember testing cleaning the guests house with the 3 options and i could progress normally besides a small bug when a scene wouldn't play that i also fixed. That would really help.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes