• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry, i just got home from work.
By any chance, do you remember what choices you took for the bugs? because i can't find any bug in the program. Or can you send the save files near a bug you found. Because i do remember fixing a bug of loop and blackscreen on the balcony before releasing this version on petreon. I remember testing cleaning the guests house with the 3 options and i could progress normally besides a small bug when a scene wouldn't play that i also fixed. That would really help.
This save is before buying condoms and black screen

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
From ver 0.3:
-In the second day dinner, if you borrow the car, the text will loop "When I ready I should go to the frontyard"
-After spy on them on the balcony, go to the guest house and check the dark room, the (...) show up but nothing happen.

Reactions: kirantiplayer

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
This save is before buying condoms and black screen
Fixed.

From ver 0.3:
-In the second day dinner, if you borrow the car, the text will loop "When I ready I should go to the frontyard"
-After spy on them on the balcony, go to the guest house and check the dark room, the (...) show up but nothing happen.
-I couldn't find any bug there, maybe i fixed it and i don't remember. Please test the version i just uploaded and if still doesn't work tell me what choices you took or if you have a savefile that would be best.
-The event in the dark room should be fixed right now, please tell me if still doesn't work.

Reactions: polaco and gabich69

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hey dev I like your game, but you might consider hiring a bug tester to catch them before the main release.

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
Sorry, i just got home from work.
By any chance, do you remember what choices you took for the bugs? because i can't find any bug in the program. Or can you send the save files near a bug you found. Because i do remember fixing a bug of loop and blackscreen on the balcony before releasing this version on petreon. I remember testing cleaning the guests house with the 3 options and i could progress normally besides a small bug when a scene wouldn't play that i also fixed. That would really help.
EDIT: i had to download bugfix not 0.3 ok seems legit

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
-I couldn't find any bug there, maybe i fixed it and i don't remember. Please test the version i just uploaded and if still doesn't work tell me what choices you took or if you have a savefile that would be best.
-The event in the dark room should be fixed right now, please tell me if still doesn't work.
-The loop is fixed.
-The dark room fixed and option turn me on or jealous but when I go to second floor and check the hole, nothing happen.
Edit: Okay, no problem, seem like when I start new game, the hole error is fixed too.
Small problem here, when the MC got the key and go back (not open the front door), and spy on them on the balcony, then somehow they able open the guest house without the key. When the MC spy from the hole and see what happen, he just go to clean the bathroom and then go to bath without taking with his GF. The story is weird, I mean they at least mention how they enter the guest house, and at least say they already clean the 1st floor as planned.

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Fixed.

I downloaded the bugfix but when i'm using my save before buying condom, i still have this black screen. So i guess i have to start the game from the beginning again? (its not a problem or me ;))

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Using the bugfix version. The balcony scene doesn't loop anymore, but after spying and going back to the guest room, if you decide to enter the dark room the scene freezes. And if you don't go in and go get the tools, you get a black screen after delivering them.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
so i'm the only one who is using bugfix version and still have some black screen??

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
When I download the game my pc tells me that the file contains a virus, when I continue regardless and install the game I cant open it and it tells me to check my pc for a virus

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes