kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Is there a scene guide or something? There's a lot of variation in the routes/subroutes.
Not yet sadly. In a couple of updates, the recollection room will be something like this since the people in patreon voted for the recollection room to have detailed indications on how to get to the events. For now you can ask me what route you want to get in and i'll let you know how when i have time.

proxicide25

Mar 24, 2019
Hi Kiran!

I suscribed after update 6 because I wanted more content (you really made Lily a bitch in the NTR route XD), the story is going really well IMO. However, after the Masturbation scene in the NTR route, there is no more content (in update 7), now this tells me two things...

Do I have to start all over so the new content is shown after the saves? (Haven't done it because I am lazy so I wanted to ask first), OR, there are scenes within the known scenes that I don't know of? I think there is a scene in the bathroom (not the one in the first night) that I don't know how to get to. I am kinda confused about the days and the scenes...

Reactions: kirantiplayer

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Hi Kiran!

I suscribed after update 6 because I wanted more content (you really made Lily a bitch in the NTR route XD), the story is going really well IMO. However, after the Masturbation scene in the NTR route, there is no more content (in update 7), now this tells me two things...

Do I have to start all over so the new content is shown after the saves? (Haven't done it because I am lazy so I wanted to ask first), OR, there are scenes within the known scenes that I don't know of? I think there is a scene in the bathroom (not the one in the first night) that I don't know how to get to. I am kinda confused about the days and the scenes...
Hey, thank you very much. Yeah, in that route Lily is just a bitch in more than one sense of the word. And regarding the version 0.07, i added some things to the previous days that at some point is going to be required to start again but not in this update. In v0.07 there are 2 events for the Netorare route, one is the masturbation with Axel and the second one is one a bit hard to get.
I don't know if you refer to this one, but if it is. To get the event you need to constantly call Lily during the last day she is away, when you go to the bathroom she is going to send you a photo and you need to inspect the photo. During the night you should be able to see the event.
Again, i'm not sure if you are refering to this, but if it is, then i hope this helps.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
When I try to open the exe my computer blocks it is there away around this?, or can we get a normal rar/zip to download?

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
Not yet sadly. In a couple of updates, the recollection room will be something like this since the people in patreon voted for the recollection room to have detailed indications on how to get to the events. For now you can ask me what route you want to get in and i'll let you know how when i have time.
Neat.

Did the Netorase route where Lily is sprayed by perfume and you find them in the guest house livingroom get an update in 0.06? If so, how do I reach it? I did it before, but can't manage to get back to that route.

edit: nvm i got it, but what's the other path that had scenes added in 0.06?

Last edited:
Reactions: L0b0ts

Jer0

Jan 20, 2020
Hello first of all, congratulations on the game, I would like to know if you can get the next scene and how to do it, thank you very much in advance and my apologies for the google translation.

1631496826347.png

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
As far as I understand, there will be little content on the vanilla route, since the game is with an emphasis on ntr?
What is the ratio of content?

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
What is the second netorase route? One of them happens when pretending to apologize to Axel, I couldn't find the other one.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Can somebody upload the extracted game from .exe file.
I don't have a pc
I olay on joiplay and but it need to be extracted in a pc for me to play.
Can someone plz help

calliope_remoerdis

Feb 19, 2018
First off, this is an awesome game. I love it.

Does anyone have some sort of walkthrough though? I spent like 4 or 5 hours playing through this today trying to find all of the scenes, and I know I didn't find some because I unpacked the exe to see if I could figure out how to get a couple scenes from the screenshots in this thread. I swear I've tried every option multiple damn times, and it's driving me nuts because i'm enjoying the game so much.

Keep at this, dude. You are making quality.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes