kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
When I download the game my pc tells me that the file contains a virus, when I continue regardless and install the game I cant open it and it tells me to check my pc for a virus
That's weird, it's the first time i hear something like this.
The exe is made when i encrypt the data of the game using the rpgmaker tool so it shouldn't have any virus.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I haven't been able to find any netorase routes, at least not any that works or that doesn't end in a black screen. A walkthrough or guide would really help.

Reactions: Gromov

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
i got a bug when spying and going back to the guest room, if you decide to enter the dark room the scene freezes. And if you don't go in and go get the tools, you get a black screen after delivering them. please fixed the bug.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I don't know how the "latest games" page works, but the last two times this game got updated it didn't show there. It still says the last time it got an update was two months ago. I think something ain't working.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I haven't been able to find any netorase routes, at least not any that works or that doesn't end in a black screen. A walkthrough or guide would really help.
Sorry, i didn't see the notification for the comment.
The easiest way to access one of the netorase routes is by:
-On the first day: spy on them while they are in the kitchen, don't speak during dinner and when Lily asks you to go apologize choose to fake it, during the night it's not really important what you choose (If you want to go search for Lily or just keep sleeping)
-On the second day: Ask Axel for a ride to go to the city, he'll lend you the car so you can go, when you get back to the house go

to the guests house on the second floor, and enter the room where they are sitting.

I hope this helps. (There is another Netorase route but honestly is a bit more complicated to get on it, since it requires the [Love] Stat and the [Sexual Desire] stat to be on a certain value)

I don't know how the "latest games" page works, but the last two times this game got updated it didn't show there. It still says the last time it got an update was two months ago. I think something ain't working.
I think it might be because i update the post myself instead of requesting it. But honestly i also don't know how it works, haha.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
How much Netorase content are there so far?

Surprised I haven't heard of this game until now.

Will be adding this to my Netorase games masterlist.
This update i think it has only 1 event, although i don't remember well, the version in patreon has 4 more events. That version will be released here, the 12 of this month hopefully.

Reactions: polaco

proxicide25

Mar 24, 2019
Sorry, i didn't see the notification for the comment.
The easiest way to access one of the netorase routes is by:
-On the first day: spy on them while they are in the kitchen, don't speak during dinner and when Lily asks you to go apologize choose to fake it, during the night it's not really important what you choose (If you want to go search for Lily or just keep sleeping)
-On the second day: Ask Axel for a ride to go to the city, he'll lend you the car so you can go, when you get back to the house go

to the guests house on the second floor, and enter the room where they are sitting.

I hope this helps. (There is another Netorase route but honestly is a bit more complicated to get on it, since it requires the [Love] Stat and the [Sexual Desire] stat to be on a certain value)

I think it might be because i update the post myself instead of requesting it. But honestly i also don't know how it works, haha.
Hey Kiran, there is a bug when attempting to spy on them while they are in the kitchen, care to fix it by next update? thanks!

Reactions: kirantiplayer

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Hey Kiran, there is a bug when attempting to spy on them while they are in the kitchen, care to fix it by next update? thanks!
Do you remember what you did to get to the bug? Or can you share the savefile? I haven't seen any bug there so thar would help a lot. Also as a bypass for now, you don't really need to see the event , you can just finish cleaning the room and since you didn't interrupt them they are going to act as if you saw the event. I'll try to have the bug fix though

Reactions: proxicide25

proxicide25

Mar 24, 2019
Do you remember what you did to get to the bug? Or can you share the savefile? I haven't seen any bug there so thar would help a lot. Also as a bypass for now, you don't really need to see the event , you can just finish cleaning the room and since you didn't interrupt them they are going to act as if you saw the event. I'll try to have the bug fix though
Here you go! I didn't do anything special... It was literally at the beginning. Uhm, I don't think the order of cleaning matters, right? Cause that's the only variables... that and the Running Speed!

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Here you go! I didn't do anything special... It was literally at the beginning. Uhm, I don't think the order of cleaning matters, right? Cause that's the only variables... that and the Running Speed!
Thank you very much for the save. I tested it and found the bug immediately, it is only one of the doors that is bugged, it's already fixed thanks to you, but the other door is working properly.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Anyone knows how to get the NTR thighjob event from the image OP? That's Axel and Lily right? Not MC?
I'm not entirely sure, and i'm not at my PC to check but i like 80% sure that you need to do:
*On the first day
-Spy on them
-Don't speak during dinner
-When Lily tells you to go apologize, do as she says
-During the night, don't go search for Lily.
*On the second day
-Go eat breakfast and choose to ask Axel for a ride to the city.
-Go to the city and you should get that event.

Let me know if you couldn't get it like this and i'll try to check it once i'm home.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm not entirely sure, and i'm not at my PC to check but i like 80% sure that you need to do:
*On the first day
-Spy on them
-Don't speak during dinner
-When Lily tells you to go apologize, do as she says
-During the night, don't go search for Lily.
*On the second day
-Go eat breakfast and choose to ask Axel for a ride to the city.
-Go to the city and you should get that event.

Let me know if you couldn't get it like this and i'll try to check it once i'm home.

Thanks. I'll check later as I'm at a public place at the moment lol.

By the way, just wanted to you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed your game.

I can see the huge potential in here.

Let me share here the review I made for this game from another thread.

My favorite of all WIP games so far. It's still a relatively early game but this has so much promise already. Not only is there a specific Netorase path, but there are also two variants of Netorase.
First Netorase is MC requesting his girlfriend to have sex with their friend, and she only does it for you and doesn't like the guy.
Second Netorase is MC getting turned on when spying on her cheating and doing lewd things to the other guy. I like the first variation myself since it's consensual for both and she's loyal to MC, but it's nice to see multiple types for a game like this. There's also the pure NTR path, and the oblivious MC NTR path if you like it. Really promising game in dev. Will actively keep an eye out on this

• Red Heart

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Thanks. I'll check later as I'm at a public place at the moment lol.

By the way, just wanted to you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed your game.

I can see the huge potential in here.

Let me share here the review I made for this game from another thread.
Thanks a lot! It makes me really happy that you are enjoying it, since its really hard for me to actually enjoy what i'm writing because i cringe a lot at my bad english. I'm just trying to make what i actually want to see. Haha.

Reactions: polaco
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes