ustar

Dec 29, 2017
it may be good, but for now is broken in many ways, even the supposed Fixed version is buggy (Fixed version looks like beginning of the game while the main download is demo). The game is very short until some black screen bug appear - did it pass the testing or no testing?
I wonder how to get the scenes in the OP - they are not accessible for now.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I've downloaded the "fixed" version and it's still bugged. You have to click Z between the table and the guy to continue... And after the dinner it's just a blackscreen, I'm stuck on "He seems to be getting closer to Lily". Also the text often skips too quickly... Unfortunately the dev is a joke.

Last edited:

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
maybe it's the first game he make just give him some time :p well try the game when he correct the bugs and give a proper appreciation of that v1

Last edited:
Reactions: elbro

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
To the developer:
After clean the room, you must set the MC to wait until Axel leave the room.
In the kitchen, change the event trigger to "Player touch" instead "Action button", so when MC step on the floor, the event will auto progress.
During dinner, if choose ignore them then remember to add "Fadein screen" to turn on the light.
After finish the dinner and leave the room, please change whatever event in corridor that said "I have nothing to do outside." from "Autorun" to "Action button" or "Player touch" depend on.
Since the game stuck here because that autorun so I can't check further.

Last edited:

GrayTurtle

May 22, 2017
There is a Black Screen when i choose Spy on them on the Balcony on the second day and another when u clean the guest house and choose to go up alone and start to clean.

I like the game so far ... good luck with it.

TrentJones

Sep 9, 2018
The pictures seem to suggest that something actually happens but once you go into the city the game ends? i guess its another bug

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
The pictures seem to suggest that something actually happens but once you go into the city the game ends? i guess its another bug
the city part as not been implement into the game yet (so it's not a bug). day one and the begining of day 2 are the only thing in the game atm.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
the game is fucking unplayable, please take this down, test it and then reupload it

edweirdo123

May 16, 2020
So seems like many of the bugs have been patched in 0.21. but no new content (apart from some content that we couldnt see cz of the bugs)

Dev: story has great potential and i think a lot of us are on board (no worries about your english and such, have seen worse). keep 'em coming

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Not really, i am giving a lot of love to the vanilla route, here are two images of the 3 new vanilla scenes in the next update:
View attachment 1308130 View attachment 1308131
Ignore those people that say your game is leaning toward NTR or Vanilla routes, do the game you want to make. If you feel the game is balanced, it sure is. The only people you can listen to are your patreons regarding content.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Ignore those people that say your game is leaning toward NTR or Vanilla routes, do the game you want to make. If you feel the game is balanced, it sure is. The only people you can listen to are your patreons regarding content.
I Agree first of all you should make a game you enjoy creating , good luck with the work and fixing bugs ( not easy in particular when it's pretty much the first time making a game)

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes