Idoiaboom

Aug 14, 2019
too sad the game look interesting but i can't even play there is so much bug :/ i cant do anything after cleaning the room im teleport in the living room when i take the stare and then nothing i try to talk with the npc no text no reaction.
or an other bugi take the stare and a message i can go outside so i cant go to the living room for the even ...
any solution?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
What is the second netorase route? One of them happens when pretending to apologize to Axel, I couldn't find the other one.
how can i get another netorase?
The second netorase route is Lily cheating behind MC's back but he acts oblivious and allows it as he secretly spies on them and it turns him on. So it's a semi Netorare/rase route.

I don't remember how exactly to get it but I recall you need to spy on them on day 1, don't compliment her food, pretend to apologize, let her handjob Axel on bathroom, then next day work for Lily, grab the keys, spy on them on the balcony, and when you come back to guest house they'll be on the dark guest room. You can spy on them from the 2nd floor hole in the bathroom, and you choose that it makes you Jealous (important. Choosing It Excites you also locks you to Netorase but there's less content). Now you're locked on the path you just have to act oblivious all the time and you can spy on them.

Last edited:

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Love the game, can't wait for a new update. Gotta say though you really succeded in making axel unlikable, as i'm reading through the game I can't help buy audiblly call out how douchy he is :ROFLMAO:. Even more so when the GF is just like "what's wrong honey?". I would have drop-kicked this kid after the first day :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: kirantiplayer

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can somebody upload the extracted game from .exe file.
I don't have a pc
I olay on joiplay and but it need to be extracted in a pc for me to play.
Can someone plz help

Here you go bud. I also usually play on phone so I had it extracted in my laptop and transferred. Might as well share it here. It only has the Netorase save.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I'm tipying this from work, so i won't go into too much detail of things.

i hope the NTR route isn't just gonna have the same guy over and over again
As of now i have no plan to add another male. This might change in the future though.

The fucking living room is still bugged, wth?
It shouldn't be. Can you send me a savefile so i can see where the problem is?

Hello first of all, congratulations on the game, I would like to know if you can get the next scene and how to do it, thank you very much in advance and my apologies for the google translation.

View attachment 1402273
Thank you! To get to that scene you need to have the Love stat over 100 if i remember correctly, and on the second day you need to stay at home and don't go to the city, then interrupt them in the balcony and once you are on the guests house with Axel and Lily choose to have Lily help you. After that you should get it.

is the netorase in this game have agreement between the netori guy or not?
One of them does, the other route is a bit more on the netorare side (Sorry i don't know how to explain it)

I'm getting a black screen after Erik is done with his work.
Someone pointed it out on patreon too, i will upload a fix once i'm home.

mine too, it might be the video player that isn't running well.

kirantiplayer what video player do you use?
Honestly i don't think the video player has to do with the bugs. I will upload a fixed version later and let me know if you still have black screens, if not you can upload a savefile before the black screen so i can see where the problem is easier.

As far as I understand, there will be little content on the vanilla route, since the game is with an emphasis on ntr?
What is the ratio of content?
As of now, the vanilla route has very little content mainly because the people in patreon are the ones that choose which route i should work on, but there 3 vanilla routes planned.

First off, this is an awesome game. I love it.

Does anyone have some sort of walkthrough though? I spent like 4 or 5 hours playing through this today trying to find all of the scenes, and I know I didn't find some because I unpacked the exe to see if I could figure out how to get a couple scenes from the screenshots in this thread. I swear I've tried every option multiple damn times, and it's driving me nuts because i'm enjoying the game so much.

Keep at this, dude. You are making quality.
Thank you very much! i'm glad you are enjoying the game. I responded to someone some time ago that the recollection room will have details on how to reach the events and it will be added in a couple of updates from now. But if you want help getting somewhere, ask and i'll help you when i'm back home.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I'm tipying this from work, so i won't go into too much detail of things.

As of now i have no plan to add another male. This might change in the future though.

It shouldn't be. Can you send me a savefile so i can see where the problem is?

Thank you! To get to that scene you need to have the Love stat over 100 if i remember correctly, and on the second day you need to stay at home and don't go to the city, then interrupt them in the balcony and once you are on the guests house with Axel and Lily choose to have Lily help you. After that you should get it.

One of them does, the other route is a bit more on the netorare side (Sorry i don't know how to explain it)

Someone pointed it out on patreon too, i will upload a fix once i'm home.

Honestly i don't think the video player has to do with the bugs. I will upload a fixed version later and let me know if you still have black screens, if not you can upload a savefile before the black screen so i can see where the problem is easier.

As of now, the vanilla route has very little content mainly because the people in patreon are the ones that choose which route i should work on, but there 3 vanilla routes planned.

Thank you very much! i'm glad you are enjoying the game. I responded to someone some time ago that the recollection room will have details on how to reach the events and it will be added in a couple of updates from now. But if you want help getting somewhere, ask and i'll help you when i'm back home.
ahh.. i just ask somebody and i thought the scenes are animated but actually stacking images.

also people told me that the second netorase is your gf have sex behind of you, this will count as cheating and will not be netorase anymore but if the gf have sex and she knew that the mc is watching from somewhere then she tell her experience, it will be netorase.

what i say about netorase without agreement means that the MC and her girlfriend planning to do netorase but without the third person concern(axel). Your girlfriend will seduce axel but axel doesn't know that he is being an object of netorase between th couple.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It's a pity, I thought to try the game, but without content, it makes no sense.
Good luck with the game :).

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Also has anyone figured out how to solve the second broken clock, mine is:

Moves right: moves back left halfway and then back to the right and then left. So i guess 3 seconds for the 1 swing

Moves Left: Stops in middle for 3 secs and then completes to the left. So i guess 4 or 7 seconds for one swing.

It gives me a prompt of 201

When I try to calculate it add it up and enter it, it doesn't work. Tried different methods and still couldnt figure it out. Anyone got the solution to this?

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
ahh.. i just ask somebody and i thought the scenes are animated but actually stacking images.

also people told me that the second netorase is your gf have sex behind of you, this will count as cheating and will not be netorase anymore but if the gf have sex and she knew that the mc is watching from somewhere then she tell her experience, it will be netorase.

what i say about netorase without agreement means that the MC and her girlfriend planning to do netorase but without the third person concern(axel). Your girlfriend will seduce axel but axel doesn't know that he is being an object of netorase between th couple.
I agree with this suggestion.

Would be nice to have a Netorase variant like this where both couples are consensual on it, but Axel is not in on it, so he genuinely think he is "stealing" Lily but he is only getting played.

On all routes Axel is a piece of shit, would be nice to have one where the couple is on top and only MC decides when and where Axel can fuck his girl, and Lily just enjoying the seduction but still genuinely loves MC.

Kind of like how Deliverance does it, and i adore that game a lot.

The determinant choice could be on that day 3 event where MC and Lily talk about his netorase fetish, and then there will be an option to not tell Axel about it. If he tells him, then the existing Netorase path triggers. If not, then this new path opens up.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I agree with this suggestion.

Would be nice to have a Netorase variant like this where both couples are consensual on it, but Axel is not in on it, so he genuinely think he is "stealing" Lily but he is only getting played.

On all routes Axel is a piece of shit, would be nice to have one where the couple is on top and only MC decides when and where Axel can fuck his girl, and Lily just enjoying the seduction but still genuinely loves MC.

Kind of like how Deliverance does it, and i adore that game a lot.

The determinant choice could be on that day 3 event where MC and Lily talk about his netorase fetish, and then there will be an option to not tell Axel about it. If he tells him, then the existing Netorase path triggers. If not, then this new path opens up.
i also have idea about love/netorare route. like axel seduce the gf without MC between them but the MC keep lovey dovey toward his gf. axel seduction makes the gf excited eventhough the MC already show his affection to her.

i got this idea because the Dev's plot. eventhough we already being lovely toward the gf but at night the gf taking shower with open door, then try to defend axel about peeping her. the idea of she is the one who letting herself get NTR'ed is quite hot.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
After playing a few paths of this game I can say: the story writing is just great with so many plots well done! The graphics renders are OK. The only flaw is the bugs that are happening during play - some can be avoided by doing preceding things different, some are not and breaks the game, but if the bugs will be fixed, the game will be great! (y)
Just one example of bug trigger, because I don't have time to post more:
- at first NTR scene there is option to Spy and 2 other and when you choose Spy first and confirm - then everything is OK,
but if you choose another option, then cancel or something else and finally try to do Spy - then you have black screen and have to restart the game from latest good save (if have) or from beginning!
Keep the good work and try to fix bugs, thanks!

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
After playing a few paths of this game I can say: the story writing is just great with so many plots well done! The graphics renders are OK. The only flaw is the bugs that are happening during play - some can be avoided by doing preceding things different, some are not and breaks the game, but if the bugs will be fixed, the game will be great! (y)
Just one example of bug trigger, because I don't have time to post more:
- at first NTR scene there is option to Spy and 2 other and when you choose Spy first and confirm - then everything is OK,
but if you choose another option, then cancel or something else and finally try to do Spy - then you have black screen and have to restart the game from latest good save (if have) or from beginning!
Keep the good work and try to fix bugs, thanks!
Thank you! So i have been trying to replicate the bug that you are talking about but i can't. Is this in the first day, correct? i saw the commands that i used but there shouldn't be any way to get a black screen by cancelling.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Thank you! So i have been trying to replicate the bug that you are talking about but i can't. Is this in the first day, correct? i saw the commands that i used but there shouldn't be any way to get a black screen by cancelling.
Yes, the first day and I narrowed a bug even more: the problematic is the exactly down heart when choosing Spy as the up heart seems working correcly.
As it's the beginning of the game I made a special save to trigger this black screen and I can post here (Spy on them, yes):

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
When I try to open the exe my computer blocks it is there away around this?, or can we get a normal rar/zip to download?
Can somebody upload the extracted game from .exe file.
I don't have a pc
I olay on joiplay and but it need to be extracted in a pc for me to play.
Can someone plz help
The version i just uploaded is now on rar and not exe.

how can i get another netorase?
What is the second netorase route? One of them happens when pretending to apologize to Axel, I couldn't find the other one.
To get the other netorase route you need to in the first day try to get the [Love] stat at 95 or less, and at least 15 in the [Sexual Desire] stat. (The choices can be whatever as long as you get those stats) And during the second day you need to stay home and help Lily with the guests house, when you go to the balcony spy on them and once you go to the guests house again you will see a black room, interact with the door and select "Is turning me on" or something like this. (I don't remember what the choice said) after this you should be good. (Also, if during the evening you go to the room and see Lily in front of the closet Don't talk to her, as this will put you into one of the netorare routes, instead go to your bed.(i have fixed her like 3 times but she keeps appearing. So treat her like a ghost and ignore her if you see her. xD)

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Yes, the first day and I narrowed a bug even more: the problematic is the exactly down heart when choosing Spy as the up heart seems working correcly.
As it's the beginning of the game I made a special save to trigger this black screen and I can post here (Spy on them, yes):
Weird...I just test it and it went like normal. I went through the down heart like you said and after 1 or 2 seconds the scene played like normal.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Weird...I just test it and it went like normal. I went through the down heart like you said and after 1 or 2 seconds the scene played like normal.
really? that's really weird...
I got black screen with lower heart no matter how many seconds I wait.
SCENE.PNG
and then only black... (of course the game is responsive, so I can press Esc and do other things, but I cannot see anything)
BLACK.PNG

Last edited:

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
really? that's really weird...
I got black screen with lower heart no matter how many seconds I wait.
View attachment 1403758
and then only black...
I just uploaded a version fixing a couple of bugs. Does this bug happen in that version too? If it still happens then i have no idea how it can bug... weird.PNG

This is the event of the heart that is causing the problem. As you can see, the "No" option the only thing it does is to move you backwards. The event that is not fully visible in the image is the "spy on them" but you can see that it only makes the screen black and then teleports you to the room where the event happens. So i'm really confused as to how this can bug the game.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I just uploaded a version fixing a couple of bugs. Does this bug happen in that version too? If it still happens then i have no idea how it can bug... View attachment 1403764

This is the event of the heart that is causing the problem. As you can see, the "No" option the only thing it does is to move you backwards. The event that is not fully visible in the image is the "spy on them" but you can see that it only makes the screen black and then teleports you to the room where the event happens. So i'm really confused as to how this can bug the game.
About the fixed version: is it available in the OP of this thread? Because I just downloaded from MEGA link an hour ago.
One thing that comes to me in this situation is that you should compare two hearts and find differences in Spy on them trigger.
And forget "No" as the black screen is actually caused by selecting "Yes", which is not shown in your screen.
The scene with screenshot begins with this:
SPYHEART.JPG
YESBLACK.JPG

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
About the fixed version: is it available in the OP of this thread? Because I just downloaded from MEGA link an hour ago.
One thing that comes to me in this situation is that you should compare two hearts and find differences in Spy on them trigger.
And forget "No" as the black screen is actually caused by selecting "Yes", which is not shown in your screen.
The scene with screenshot begins with this:
View attachment 1403787
View attachment 1403789
The version that i uploaded with the fixes comes in a rar file. The one that you downloaded was that? I have no idea what can cause the bug. The only thing it does is teleport you to the event and then the event starts alone, i went through the entire event like normal. I also saw the event inside the room (The one that you are teleported to when spying) and as soon it's in start automatically and it has the command to take out the black screen so at this point i'm really confused. Haha.

Reactions: ustar
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes