ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The version that i uploaded with the fixes comes in a rar file. The one that you downloaded was that? I have no idea what can cause the bug. The only thing it does is teleport you to the event and then the event starts alone, i went through the entire event like normal. I also saw the event inside the room (The one that you are teleported to when spying) and as soon it's in start automatically and it has the command to take out the black screen so at this point i'm really confused. Haha.
No, it was packed in .EXE - SFX CAB. Could you provide a new link here, so I can test it?
edit: nevermind, I can see the OP is just updated with .rar version recently, so I will redownload it now.

Last edited:

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
No, it was packed in .EXE - SFX CAB. Could you provide a new link here, so I can test it?
edit: nevermind, I can see the OP is just updated with .rar version recently, so I will redownload it now.
They are in the main page of the thread. But anyway, here is . I hope it's fixed for you in this version because if it isn't i really don't know how to fix it.

Reactions: ustar

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I just downloaded the fixed .rar version and I can confirm that it finally fixed the mentioned bug!! (y)
Thank god! I really don't know what happened, haha. Maybe i fixed it at some point and i don't remember. But anyway, i'm really happy. Thank you for your patience and for your help.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Thank god! I really don't know what happened, haha. Maybe i fixed it at some point and i don't remember. But anyway, i'm really happy. Thank you for your patience and for your help.
Yeah, that was weird and a bit funny :) It's good to be helping. Unfortunately I cannot play the game again now, so I won't help with another bugs that may be still there, but at least one bug down :)

Reactions: kirantiplayer

calliope_remoerdis

Feb 19, 2018
To get the other netorase route you need to in the first day try to get the [Love] stat at 95 or less, and at least 15 in the [Sexual Desire] stat. (The choices can be whatever as long as you get those stats) And during the second day you need to stay home and help Lily with the guests house, when you go to the balcony spy on them and once you go to the guests house again you will see a black room, interact with the door and select "Is turning me on" or something like this. (I don't remember what the choice said) after this you should be good. (Also, if during the evening you go to the room and see Lily in front of the closet Don't talk to her, as this will put you into one of the netorare routes, instead go to your bed.(i have fixed her like 3 times but she keeps appearing. So treat her like a ghost and ignore her if you see her. xD)
Wait. If that's the second, what the hell is the first!?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
If I may suggest something: it would be nice to have hotkey to hide text box to see nice renders.
I do this with every RPG MV and MZ by editing plugins.js and inserting additional script which does that, but I don't know about this game since it uses different engine and there is no plugins.js inside

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1298477

oh come on... not another one of those...

That's just bad writing...

good luck though...
Yes, it takes a moment to realize what the writer / dev tried to say: His live in gf invited her old boyfriend to live with him the MC in his home and is cucked not only by the gf, but monetarily supporting a freeloader too.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Kiran, i got a blackscreen when i play netorase second, can you fixed this?
Does it happen when you go hide in Axel's room? I'm getting a black screen there.
I managed to find Axel's room and hide in the closet with a black screen, after that I could continue normally.

Last edited:

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
Does it happen when you go hide in Axel's room? I'm getting a black screen there.
I managed to find Axel's room and hide in the closet with a black screen, after that I could continue normally.
Yap, i get a black screen when i want to go to axel's room after i talk to Lily, how do you find axel's room?

RedSJoker24

Nov 19, 2020
i got a black screen after waking up after the scene where MC wake sup and sees Lily blowing Axel. I tried memorizing the room and the number of steps from both the bed and closet to the door, but noting works

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Kiran, i got a blackscreen when i play netorase second, can you fixed this?
I will upload a fix as soon as i'm back home. For now, you can go to your key items and use the "system options" item and then select "add dev item" that should fix the black screen so you can continue.

i got a black screen after waking up after the scene where MC wake sup and sees Lily blowing Axel. I tried memorizing the room and the number of steps from both the bed and closet to the door, but noting works
Weird, i thought i had already fixed this bug when i was testing the route 2 weeks ago, i'll take a look when i'm back home.

If I may suggest something: it would be nice to have hotkey to hide text box to see nice renders.
I do this with every RPG MV and MZ by editing plugins.js and inserting additional script which does that, but I don't know about this game since it uses different engine and there is no plugins.js inside
Great suggestion, i didn't even think of this. I'll see if i can find a script later when i'm back home. Thank you.

RedSJoker24

Nov 19, 2020
I will upload a fix as soon as i'm back home. For now, you can go to your key items and use the "system options" item and then select "add dev item" that should fix the black screen so you can continue.

Weird, i thought i had already fixed this bug when i was testing the route 2 weeks ago, i'll take a look when i'm back home.

Great suggestion, i didn't even think of this. I'll see if i can find a script later when i'm back home. Thank you.
i was still on the origional .06 version. I just downloaded the .06 fix version and i didnt get the black screen.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes