kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
A loop is present : when the female friend is supposed to arrive during the trip of Axel and Lily in the city, you go to check if she is outside, then you want to check your computer but you work and you ask yourself if the friend is present outside again.
Thank you! It will be fixed for the next update.

Rolios

Jan 2, 2020
This is my favorite NTR game.
The scene where Lily is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would love to date a girl who lies to my face like that, and doesn't even bother to hide the evidence.
I hope more scenes like this become present in the game. It would be even better if we had some dialogue options in the middle of these scenes that would add flavor to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Howler Sting

A passingby GentleM

Feb 5, 2021
The Netorase route 2 is HOT, I like this more than the NTR route where Lily is acting like a B*** towards Eric.

I have a feeling that the Netorase route 2 ending (Eric is aware of Lily cheating) will be 1 of the 2.
1. Eric will confront Lily and she apologizes and the two will get married, but Lily will keep meeting Axel without Eric's knowledge.
2. Lily and Eric will still get married, but Axel stays with them and Lily will openly cheat on Eric.

A passingby GentleM

Feb 5, 2021
can someone help, how to get to this scene?

View attachment 1409509
If I remember correctly, that's on NTR route 3rd day?
1st day
-keep cleaning
-don't praise Lily's cooking
-Apologize to Axel
-don't look for Lily
2nd day
-Go to town to buy condom
-Eat(?) (Forgot if there's anything else to do here)
3rd day
-the cutscene should be when your task on the guest house and look for Lily on the Guest House bathroom.

Reactions: DAVIOLIVER

DAVIOLIVER

Aug 7, 2018
If I remember correctly, that's on NTR route 3rd day?
1st day
-keep cleaning
-don't praise Lily's cooking
-Apologize to Axel
-don't look for Lily
2nd day
-Go to town to buy condom
-Eat(?) (Forgot if there's anything else to do here)
3rd day
-the cutscene should be when your task on the guest house and look for Lily on the Guest House bathroom.
It worked out! Thank you!

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I agree, I wish I had the choice to be oblivious, to confront, to get her out of there without confronting them, or to kiss her, say I love her AND HOLD HER HANDS while he harasses her behind the curtain.
But it's more work for the developer haha so the way it is, it's fine with me.
I'll keep it in mind for future events. It didn't occur to me to add dialogue options inside the event but it sounds fun to add them.

How we can get this scene ? View attachment 1409908
You can only get this event in te patreon version currently. It will be uploaded next sunday here. And to get this scene you need to continue the NTR savefile that i uploaded or to go to the city walking, and once you are into the route until you are on the last day she will spend at the house of her friend, that day call Lily everytime you get the option and when Lily sends a picture of her, make sure to inspect it and when you go to sleep you should get the event.

Rolios

Jan 2, 2020
I can't find those new events from the 0.07. NTR in the loop and NTRS finish after the bathroom event like in the 0.06Fix.

Reactions: Peepay

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So from the changelog am I right to assume this is an NTR focused update and no new scenes for Netorase right? Hopefully next update?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes