BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I see that there are 3 main routes (Netorare, Netorase and Vanilla). I also see that there is femdom and humiliation between the tags. Can femdom and humiliation be avoided on the vanilla route?

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I've tried part of the ntr route, and while I liked it, the complete personality change she had was weird.
Also, the choice of giving us ntr mystery is very nice.
And last thing, will you keep using current rpgm version? If so maybe you can add 2x/3x/4x screen sizes.

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
strange the literal name of the title is "Holding Hands". and i have yet to see a single hand being held....
false advertising?

• Haha
Reactions: sparton297

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Update of the week
Hello everyone! As always here it is on what i have been working on this week.

-Added 2 Sex events for the Netorare Route (The one i worked last week on)
-Added events for the day 5 and 6 of the Netorare ( I have been a bit busy this week so i might add another day for this route later today or tomorrow if i can't finish it today)
-Added a new Sub-route for the Netorare Route and a trigger to get out of the Netorare route (if you want to).
-Added 3 events to the Recollection Room (2 of them are the ones i worked on this week)
-Fixed the image placement for 2 events
-Fixed some typos.
-Created the Model for a new female character that will join the game soon.

Next Sunday will be uploaded this new version and Tomorrow i will ask for the route of this week.

Stay safe everyone, and i hope you have a nice week!

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I see that there are 3 main routes (Netorare, Netorase and Vanilla). I also see that there is femdom and humiliation between the tags. Can femdom and humiliation be avoided on the vanilla route?
Sorry i have been very busy lately so i haven't been able to log in to answer.
The vanilla route won't have any type of humilliation (Unless people ask for it, but it's not in my plans) and the femdom is really tame. In the vanilla route the domination will have a bit of femdom and a bit of maledom. But most of it will be teasing and that kind of thing.

I've tried part of the ntr route, and while I liked it, the complete personality change she had was weird.
Also, the choice of giving us ntr mystery is very nice.
And last thing, will you keep using current rpgm version? If so maybe you can add 2x/3x/4x screen sizes.
Ahh...yeah, that netorare route was something like a special route. (I was getting kinda bored when i started making the game and wanted to make events a bit more aggresive(?), so i made it into a quick route where things goes from 0 to 100 in just a couple of hours in game, but the personality change of Lily didn't translate well on what i had in mind. I wanted to be something like she was using her "anger" to get time alone with Axel since she hadn't taste pleasure in a while...i guess you can say that this is more of a animeish netorare route, haha.

And about the game engine, i'm scared of converting the game to more modern RPGM mainly because i will probably have to make all the scenes again. (VX ACE doesn't automatically resize images so all the images are 544x416 and in a big window they will be too pixelated. I might do in the future if i start making the game with 2D images)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry i have been very busy lately so i haven't been able to log in to answer.
The vanilla route won't have any type of humilliation (Unless people ask for it, but it's not in my plans) and the femdom is really tame. In the vanilla route the domination will have a bit of femdom and a bit of maledom. But most of it will be teasing and that kind of thing.
ok, thanks for the reply.

I suppose I'll try the game.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Here you got a , but you can also get to it by spying on them while they are in the balcony in the second day.
Thank you, but I think this savefile sends you to a netorase route. I got some new content after spying on them and then picking the "making me jealous" option.
Definitely my favourite route so far.

Last edited:

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Thank you, but I think this savefile sends you to a netorase route. I got some new content after spying on them and then picking the "making me jealous" option.
Definitely my favourite route so far.
I'm glad you liked it and sorry about the savefile, i copied them from the patreon post and didn't check. I will add them to the main page here in case anyone wants them.

Reactions: polaco

Etheric

May 30, 2017
kirantiplayer
This game surprised me a lot I first thought that it would be another generic game, but seems way much better than most ntr games here.

I have a lot of question but I will resume it,
What are your plan to Sofia? Alex didn't seems interested in her, so she will be part of the Femdom or just a temporary character?
How many routes and sub-routes are planned?

A recommendation, you should add a walkthrough for each route, playing a save file kind of ruin the experience since you don't get the events before it.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes