kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I can't find those new events from the 0.07. NTR in the loop and NTRS finish after the bathroom event like in the 0.06Fix.
Hi. sorry, I'm not at home to test it myself but can you try this ? Maybe this version works.
This is the link patreon was using until yesterday, but the only thing i did once i uploaded it here was change the name, so maybe i change the name to the wrong file...i have no idea.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I couldn't find the new netorare events, is it on the route where Lily visits her friend? It still ends at the same place it did a couple of updates ago.
When you have time, can you please try this ? I might have uploaded the wrong file, but i'm not at home to test it myself. I will test it anyway tomorrow when i'm home.

Reactions: polaco

Rolios

Jan 2, 2020
I couldn't find the new netorare events, is it on the route where Lily visits her friend? It still ends at the same place it did a couple of updates ago.
How do you unlock this route ? I have when he's a cuck, when she goes to the city with Axel and the NTRS with the bathroom event.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
this looks promising, I will leave it to "cook" for couple of months and after seeing some progress, I think it should be great to support this on patreon

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
I love that you are making a Femdom related game. However, since I'm not into ntr or getting cucked; I dont think this game will be for me since it seems you only have 3 scenes for the non-cuck route compared to not one but 2 ntr routes with substantially more content. I would support to get more content but due to the game already being ntr focused and attracting those type of individuals. my support for the vanilla route would just be a drop in a barrel and be brushed aside due to there being more ntr fans who support to begin with since that's the only content in your game other than 3 scenes. If it was more evenly balanced and had more of a hard lock and the other dude would fuck off. I think this game would get more more support from people like me and wouldn't be brushed aside for ntr routes due to there being more people (who would support) who share my opinion and wanting the non cuck but femdom vanilla route. Though since this game has already (pre)released on here and the ntr already being main focus from the get go, regaining more people like me who would support enough to have our oppinion heard would be an upward battle since most people have already formed there oppion on the game due to lack of content for said route. Though best of luck to you in making this game in the future. I hope you achieve what you want from the game.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I love that you are making a Femdom related game. However, since I'm not into ntr or getting cucked; I dont think this game will be for me since it seems you only have 3 scenes for the non-cuck route compared to not one but 2 ntr routes with substantially more content. I would support to get more content but due to the game already being ntr focused and attracting those type of individuals. my support for the vanilla route would just be a drop in a barrel and be brushed aside due to there being more ntr fans who support to begin with since that's the only content in your game other than 3 scenes. If it was more evenly balanced and had more of a hard lock and the other dude would fuck off. I think this game would get more more support from people like me and wouldn't be brushed aside for ntr routes due to there being more people (who would support) who share my opinion and wanting the non cuck but femdom vanilla route. Though since this game has already (pre)released on here and the ntr already being main focus from the get go, regaining more people like me who would support enough to have our oppinion heard would be an upward battle since most people have already formed there oppion on the game due to lack of content for said route. Though best of luck to you in making this game in the future. I hope you achieve what you want from the game.
Thank you. It's actually really fun to write the vanilla route but like you said the main focus is the netorare route. People do sometimes vote for the vanilla route on patreon but yeah, like you said is netorare the one that is more popular. I hope you try the game again in the future when the vanilla route is more advanced.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
How do you unlock this route ? I have when he's a cuck, when she goes to the city with Axel and the NTRS with the bathroom event.
I'm pretty sure all you need to do is go to the city without the car, you should come back home at night and be forced to sleep in the couch. If you ask Axel for the car it puts you in a different NTR route.

Rolios

Jan 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure all you need to do is go to the city without the car, you should come back home at night and be forced to sleep in the couch. If you ask Axel for the car it puts you in a different NTR route.
Thanks, it is just the continuation of the route where she goes to the city with Axel. You have now to go in the bathroom to continu (I was stuck here in a loop on the previous version)

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
f*ck it, will join patreon today, hope that updates will remain regular
Thank you very much! i don't know if you joined yet, but if you haven't i would suggest you wait to the month to end because if you do now patreon will charge you again the first of the next month.

Reactions: aris666

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I did, I wanted to check latest version. Just wanted to note regarding adding another male character - it should be avoidable (or separate NTR route). It would be very hot if Lily's friend would join the fun for threesomes with Alex, though.

And thanks a lot for your care. I stopped membership for now / to avoid double charge back to back - but I will renew it again after couple of weeks and I think I will keep supporting this game. Fingers crossed that you will think about adding threesomes with Lily's friend.

• Red Heart

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I did, I wanted to check latest version. Just wanted to note regarding adding another male character - it should be avoidable (or separate NTR route). It would be very hot if Lily's friend would join the fun for threesomes with Alex, though.

And thanks a lot for your care. I stopped membership for now / to avoid double charge back to back - but I will renew it again after couple of weeks and I think I will keep supporting this game. Fingers crossed that you will think about adding threesomes with Lily's friend.
I do have a plan for threesomes, don't worry about it. ;)
Also, thank you for supporting me and my game! i hope you enjoy future updates.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Im actually taken away by this game. I came expecting a straight forward make one choice and get locked into a single route sort of scenario but each of the 3 routes has its own different variant route too. Cant wait to see more and renders are pretty good too.

I didn't take the time to read through the forum so ignore this if its been answered but do you plan on adding a sort of early ending scenario depending on your choices? Like for example in the more developed ntr route, its clear Erik is pretty fed up with the way hes being treated so it would have been cool if you had the choice for him to just snap and kick Axel and Lily out of the house.

Either way I look forward to this games completion, each of the 3 routes had a bunch of things I liked which surprised me since I came here solely for NTR.

Keep it up devs (y)

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Im actually taken away by this game. I came expecting a straight forward make one choice and get locked into a single route sort of scenario but each of the 3 routes has its own different variant route too. Cant wait to see more and renders are pretty good too.

I didn't take the time to read through the forum so ignore this if its been answered but do you plan on adding a sort of early ending scenario depending on your choices? Like for example in the more developed ntr route, its clear Erik is pretty fed up with the way hes being treated so it would have been cool if you had the choice for him to just snap and kick Axel and Lily out of the house.

Either way I look forward to this games completion, each of the 3 routes had a bunch of things I liked which surprised me since I came here solely for NTR.

Keep it up devs (y)
I'm glad you are enjoying the game. There already is one early ending in the game, haha, although only for the vanilla route, where you kick out Axel of the house after he does something. But i don't really plan on adding too many of those types of ending mainly because i hate "wrong" choices, i prefer when the options i choose lead me to an actual ending and not just fake choices.

Reactions: OvaLoaf and Jer0

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Ngl, Lily's in the ntr route is starting to get in my nerves sometimes. So it would be nice if there's a way to just say fuck it all and threaten to kick her out of the house and then she regrets it or cries or some shit. Just one path like that would be nice coz the way she treats MC is pissing me off sometimes lol.

Reactions: Peepay

Rolios

Jan 2, 2020
Ngl, Lily's in the ntr route is starting to get in my nerves sometimes. So it would be nice if there's a way to just say fuck it all and threaten to kick her out of the house and then she regrets it or cries or some shit. Just one path like that would be nice coz the way she treats MC is pissing me off sometimes lol.
I agree, passed the time the MC goes in the city alone, she just shout at him, threat him and order him while cheating on him a ridiculous amount of time. I think she explain it with sexual frustration :cautious: but the MC should have an option to 'Man up', and confront her.

It could even become a path with him acting dominant (and not blindly dum like other paths ^^) and take a revenge on Alex.
But this will make a lot more work for the dev.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes