kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Haha Indeed the scene was weird

You if are accepting suggestion:
I think you should rework that scene and make the route more accessible, the whole netorase could have a early trigger (the bath scene with alex and the mc for exemple).

The Humiliation NTR reason for Lily being mad is somewhat interesting, I like the whole made up reason because she can't tell the real one but the MC obeying everything and being dense as fuck is just weird... Could have a better reason, like threaten to break up or something, the mc decide to obey and because of it Lily realize that she can exploit that. Making him less dense also would be good.

The second scene with Alex is also weird, there isn't logic for the mc say nothing, I think it would be better the option being a boring or uninspired praise , making Lily mad for the lack of effort.

Anyway I hope for your best, rare to find good devs these days, I will suport the patreon when I receive this month cash.
Good Luck.
I always accept suggestions, i'm not really that creative myself and i agree with the second Axel scene, but at the time it made sense that the MC would just be eating barely awake after doing all that in that room. The MC is supposed to be very weak physically so cleaning the entire room and then moving things inside it even with help left him tired enough that he almost fell asleep on the table after the dinner. I don't know...i feel like i still prefer it this way, haha. And thank you but if you are thinking on joining my patreon, like a said to another person before, it might be a better idea to join once the new month begins because patreon will charge you again on the 1st of the next month.

I hope you gett better soon with your health problems and thanks for the reply.
Thank you!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
How do you get her friend to show up? I have played this game in earlier updates and Lily always says her friends father dies or something and she uses it as an excuse to fuck the shit out of the axel guy.

Reactions: kirantiplayer

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
How do you get her friend to show up? I have played this game in earlier updates and Lily always says her friends father dies or something and she uses it as an excuse to fuck the shit out of the axel guy.
She appears on some routes and in others she can't make it and needs to go back. I think you can find her in one of the Netorase routes, one of the Netorare routes and in the vanilla route.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
She appears on some routes and in others she can't make it and needs to go back. I think you can find her in one of the Netorase routes, one of the Netorare routes and in the vanilla route.
As wierd as Sofia is Im glad there is gonna be a route where the MC hooks up with her cause Lily is a dumb haha. A sexy dumb bitch but still 1 none the less lol.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I would love if this site had something like a "pin this comment" so that people could see your post when trying to find a route. At least until i can make the official walkthrough.
You can quote or link posts in the OP so that people can easily find them.
Each post has a unique link you can see when hovering over the number of the post,
e.g. #1 : https://f95zone.to/threads/holding-hands-v0-09-kirantiplayer.88368/post-6177996
To keep the post small you can put all the useful infos and links into a spoiler.
You probably could also integrate the Developer Notes, Gameplay Notes and About Savefile into this spoiler ...

• Red Heart

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Avoiding netorare is easy as you only need to interrupt the events and stick to her whenever possible or Axel (The antagonist) will flirt with her.

So flirting is all it takes for current LI to cheat on me? Not sure I would ever want a relationship with someone who is that easily swayed especially if I have to stick to her like some insecure lovesick puppy... guess I will look at something different thanks for the warning...

Nov 4, 2018
does anyone know what the answer to the new clock puzzle is? The one on the right is a no brain but im slightly confused on the one on the left.

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Will there be an option to grow a pair and kick them both out of the house? Like "yeah you had your fun, now gtfo, you can stay at Axel's. Oh wait you can't his ass got evicted, lazy ass bum"

Reactions: Gudil

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Avoiding netorare is easy as you only need to interrupt the events and stick to her whenever possible or Axel (The antagonist) will flirt with her.

So flirting is all it takes for current LI to cheat on me? Not sure I would ever want a relationship with someone who is that easily swayed especially if I have to stick to her like some insecure lovesick puppy... guess I will look at something different thanks for the warning...
What did you expect from NTR characters always act like retards in NTR. lol

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
"-Fixed a black screen that hopefully no one got" you wish xd , some of us just lazy to report stuff ;p

Apr 19, 2018
Its been a while since i played the game but i think you had to not say anything about going to the city and then go anyway.
And then what? I go to the bedroom door and say it's locked, I go to Axel's room and the stains on the floor say he spilled beer, I go to the fridge and say there's nothing to eat. I am stuck.

Rolios

Jan 2, 2020
And then what? I go to the bedroom door and say it's locked, I go to Axel's room and the stains on the floor say he spilled beer, I go to the fridge and say there's nothing to eat. I am stuck.
I think you can go find the balcony key in the storage

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes