Nov 4, 2018
So, im stumped with the clock to the left any help would be lovely i thought it was based off of the clock riddle on what times the hands overlap but thats not it.
kirantiplayer
does the clock on the right have anything to do with the hidden door?

netoraseisgreat

Sep 27, 2017
Great arts and very promising contents.
May I suggest more foreplay/non-intercourse scenes before Lily actually gets fucked by Axel, especially in the netorase routes?

Like the bathroom handjob/hidden blowjob on the 1st/2nd days are what I meant.
Titfucks, nice. Wouldn't it be even nicer if it happens before instead of after they had fucked?
The thighjob is nice as well, but could have been better if Axel did not just fuck her anyway afterward.

Such tempting events representing the corrupting progress of Lily,
from being reluctant to slowly willing to accept MC's netorase fetish and deeper actions,
would be the best part for netorase route imo.
(Like what those netorase masterpieces did)

Rather than accepting it gradually, Lily in the current version would be fucked right after MC confessed his fetish,
isn't that a bit too hasty?
Your game's great already, a few more steps before intercourse would make it much better tho.

Just some personal opinions, sorry if this bothered you.
Looking forward to the future updates!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
When are you sure you are on the vanilla route?

EDIT: I have stopped Axel in each scene for the first day and then after buying condoms the MC and Lily have had a sex scene (and then a lot of hostility from Lily towards Axel in the following scenes). Now Lily's friend has to arrive. Is there a message when the vanilla route starts?

Last edited:
Reactions: kirantiplayer

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
kirantiplayer
Ran into a crash on the vanilla route, after the night visit from Sofia:
1636652174632.png
Looks like there are some missing files. Not sure if this is just a bug or if it's the end of the current content?

Apr 19, 2018

EDIT: I have stopped Axel in each scene for the first day and then after buying condoms the MC and Lily have had a sex scene (and then a lot of hostility from Lily towards Axel in the following scenes). Now Lily's friend has to arrive. Is there a message when the vanilla route starts?
I remember when I played the vanilla route, if you ask Axel for a ride he only sprays perfume in Lily while you're in the city. Did you go into town without saying anything to them?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I remember when I played the vanilla route, if you ask Axel for a ride he only sprays perfume in Lily while you're in the city. Did you go into town without saying anything to them?
No, I went with the car and on the way back you meet Lily with Axel in the guest house, I choose the option where the MC talks to Lily alone and you end up with a sex scene between the MC and Lily.

Apr 19, 2018
No, I went with the car and on the way back you meet Lily with Axel in the guest house, I choose the option where the MC talks to Lily alone and you end up with a sex scene between the MC and Lily.
I know 1 of the options is the beginning of a netorasare route, the other is vanilla

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Also, not a huge fan of the autosave system. Everytime i'm going to save, the selector goes automatically to the autosave instead of staying in the save that i'm using. It's minor, but it's kinda annoying.
Some people were asking for it in patreon and i thought it was a good suggestion, but since i have no idea how to write a script, i don't know how to stop the game from doing that.

If on the 3rd of the game, Lily hasn't cheated on you yet, then you are on the vanilla route.

kirantiplayer
Ran into a crash on the vanilla route, after the night visit from Sofia:
View attachment 1495566
Looks like there are some missing files. Not sure if this is just a bug or if it's the end of the current content?
I tried replaying the route to see if i could spot the error, but i didn't get any crash. Maybe the game didn't extract correctly in your PC. Try extracting the game again and see if it happens, because i looked for the map and it is in there. Also, i haven't heard of this from anyone else, so maybe an antivirus was at fault.

So, im stumped with the clock to the left any help would be lovely i thought it was based off of the clock riddle on what times the hands overlap but thats not it.
kirantiplayer
does the clock on the right have anything to do with the hidden door?
I'm going to be honest with you. I don't remember how to solve the left clock. I of course know the correct answer but i don't remember why, haha. And no, none of the clocks have anything to do with the hidden door. I don't want to say more, since these are secret "quests".

Great arts and very promising contents.
May I suggest more foreplay/non-intercourse scenes before Lily actually gets fucked by Axel, especially in the netorase routes?

Like the bathroom handjob/hidden blowjob on the 1st/2nd days are what I meant.
Titfucks, nice. Wouldn't it be even nicer if it happens before instead of after they had fucked?
The thighjob is nice as well, but could have been better if Axel did not just fuck her anyway afterward.

Such tempting events representing the corrupting progress of Lily,
from being reluctant to slowly willing to accept MC's netorase fetish and deeper actions,
would be the best part for netorase route imo.
(Like what those netorase masterpieces did)

Rather than accepting it gradually, Lily in the current version would be fucked right after MC confessed his fetish,
isn't that a bit too hasty?
Your game's great already, a few more steps before intercourse would make it much better tho.

Just some personal opinions, sorry if this bothered you.
Looking forward to the future updates!
I'm glad you liked it! ...And i'm completely aware that the game is a bit rushed. To be completely honest with you when i just started making the game i wasn't really sure if the game was going to be a short game or if it was going to be a long game, so i kinda just went with whatever i had in my mind at the moment. After seeing that a lot of people liked the game, i started putting more of my brain into the game and realized that it was a bad idea. I don't know if i can rewrite the beginning of the game, but i will try at least to make the rest of the routes to have a bit more development in their relationship before starting to fuck with eachother. If i have like a big break from work i have a lot planned, but for now i think i'll try to make the game feel less rushed.
Maybe even add more routes (At this point, why not. I had planned only 3 routes with 2 sub routes each, and look how many routes there are now, haha.

I FOUND IT! HAHA
Time to solve it then. ;)

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
I tried replaying the route to see if i could spot the error, but i didn't get any crash. Maybe the game didn't extract correctly in your PC. Try extracting the game again and see if it happens, because i looked for the map and it is in there. Also, i haven't heard of this from anyone else, so maybe an antivirus was at fault.
Still having the same error. I tried downloading from all 4 links, and multiple extractions, and it still seems to be missing files. I tried opening Game.rgss3a, and it appears to only have up to Map558; are there additional files missing, or is this archive corrupted? 1636676741069.png

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes