linklongatti

Jan 9, 2019
Yeah, sorry about that. I work on whatever the people on patreon votes for. Version 0.12 has content for one of the Netorase routes and it will be uploaded here in 2 weeks.

So i tried loading up your save and i didn't see any problems. I went to see on the program if there was something that could have bugged you but there was also nothing. I loaded up and saved again. Maybe that helps you(?).
If it still doesn't work please let me know.
Excuse me. I put the save wrong. Now it's correct. enter the room and see if you please. The image shows the location that I automatically get

Reactions: kirantiplayer

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
how can i see 1 more event for lily mom?.. i've seen lily mom event with MC and bryan but i can't find another one..

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I've got to say as a vanilla player I'm really impressed so far. These NTR avoidable games the vanilla path almost always feels like an afterthought but I'm not finding that at all here. The events fit, Lily doesn't act like a slut on vanilla, the NTR isn't some boogeyman always hanging over your head and it's really fun watching Axel get frustrated so easily. Had a lot of fun with what's there.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
The Vanilla path seems to be the best until now, the other routes are managed in very bad way, the choose of the antagonist is worse, no real woman can be interested in such man, the dialogs are someting really funny, the big amount of lies and unnecessary tricks give to the player a bad playng experience and is becoming more worse every update released.
I hope that dev is going to awake because he is goind to destroy a game that in the beginning had good premises.

Reactions: BlasKyau

netoraseisgreat

Sep 27, 2017
how can i see 1 more event for lily mom?.. i've seen lily mom event with MC and bryan but i can't find another one..
I guess it could be MC+Lily+Lily's Mom.
It's kinda buggy. The game will be stuck whenever I tried to trigger the scene in jail room with this combination.
The scene of MC+Lily would take place first, then the dialogue of MC+Lily's Mom come up right after the prior ends.
But the CG where MC and Lily sleeping together would not fade and the game would be stuck. (Had to restart by F12)

Nevermind. The scene of MC+Lily+Lily's Mom occurs in the double room.
(The aforementioned bug is true tho.)

Last edited:

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
It's kinda buggy. The game will be stuck whenever I tried to trigger the scene in jail room with this combination.
The scene of MC+Lily would take place first, then the dialogue of MC+Lily's Mom come up right after the prior ends.
But the CG where MC and Lily sleeping together would not fade and the game would be stuck. (Had to restart by F12)

Ok thanks bro, it's work

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I get a black screen when I select the "i'll take later" option... Can you fixed it?
Thank you for pointing it out. I will upload a fixed version soon. (You were just at the end of the version so you just missed a bit of dialogue)

Excuse me. I put the save wrong. Now it's correct. enter the room and see if you please. The image shows the location that I automatically get
I fixed it, although its very weird. The bug its not even supposed to be a bug. When i saw the code, it was supposed to work like that, but it didn't. I feel like its more a bug with the engine than an oversight mine. I managed to do a work around the bug, so hopefully you won't see it again. But the save might be too bugged to continue. I will give upload one for you that its just at the beginning of that day, but i suggest that you download the game again, just in case.

That was my bad. You weren't supposed to be able to enter to the jail room with 2 females in your party, haha. I completely forgot to add that rule to the portal. It should be fixed now.

where is the gallery in this game? in an older update, it used to be in the guest house location.
I don't recall ever putting a way to get to the Recollection Room there. You can get in by going to the items and selecting the "Recollection Room Invitation" and that should teleport you to there.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
im taking a look at the gallery room to see if i missed any scenes in game before trying out the vanilla route since ive done the others . for axel or erik is their any other women they sleep with utisde of lily?i seen someone mention lily mom who i havent seen yet

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
I really like this game and i want to ask the developer, is there any plan to add liliy mom into the main game?:unsure:.. i really want to see lily mom have sex with mc/axel or threesome with lily and axel/mc like in the minigame, i really like scene threesome in the minigame.. so I hope you can add Lily Mom into the main game...:LOL:

Apr 19, 2018
I really like this game and i want to ask the developer, is there any plan to add liliy mom into the main game?:unsure:.. i really want to see lily mom have sex with mc/axel or threesome with lily and axel/mc like in the minigame, i really like scene threesome in the minigame.. so I hope you can add Lily Mom into the main game...:LOL:
A bird said to me that the possibility is real.

I found the first 2 puzzles but the door does not open. Can someone help me please?
There's a walkthrough in the Discord server until the 3 secret puzzle

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I will add her to most routes, but i dont want to add too many characters yet. I want to give each chatacter there shining spot of some sort in the story and for now is only the other girl (Sofia)

What is these mini games that people is speaking about ? Never seen it in my playthroughs ?
Just secondary content. They will add some a couple of items for a secret ending and also for sex scenes with characters that wont appear in the story.

Apr 19, 2018
I tried but it didn't work
Call me in Discord, my nickname is Al Guém, and tell me all the details.
What is these mini games that people is speaking about ? Never seen it in my playthroughs ?
The Halloween minigame is in the recollection room, after exiting the goblin house you will see a portal to the left, I will try to make a Walkthrough about the Minigame too

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes