Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Thank you for pointing it out. I will upload a fixed version soon. (You were just at the end of the version so you just missed a bit of dialogue)

I fixed it, although its very weird. The bug its not even supposed to be a bug. When i saw the code, it was supposed to work like that, but it didn't. I feel like its more a bug with the engine than an oversight mine. I managed to do a work around the bug, so hopefully you won't see it again. But the save might be too bugged to continue. I will give upload one for you that its just at the beginning of that day, but i suggest that you download the game again, just in case.

That was my bad. You weren't supposed to be able to enter to the jail room with 2 females in your party, haha. I completely forgot to add that rule to the portal. It should be fixed now.

I don't recall ever putting a way to get to the Recollection Room there. You can get in by going to the items and selecting the "Recollection Room Invitation" and that should teleport you to there.
my apologies, I must have mixed up your game with someone else's based on bad memory

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Kronox001

Oct 19, 2017
Which route is this? " -Added events for the days 8, 9 and 10 of the Netorare route"

Dense/Not Dense or Humiliation?

a55555

May 31, 2017
Just gotta say I appreciate all the different paths and variations of all the different paths. I've done like 10 different play throughs lol. Lily is top 2 hottest eroge FMCs i've ever seen too.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Feel free to use but I think there some wrong in there but you probably will know better

Also need to intervene during the Bath visit
I have to say that the scene was weird
Bath scene is good but i would REALLY love to see an option to have MC see Axel walk into the bathroom to be with Lily and spy on them with the door being open a bit.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
what i though after reading the name of the game so lewd.jpg
...i just remebered i forgot to feed my cat while reading overview and note ... did not thought of looking at the tag before opening the thread T_T it's two in a row today

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hey dev, i think there's a bug with my save, Sofia is asking me to talk to Axel (because Sofia and MC need to go to city) but Axel won't talk.

Edit: Here's the save
Same error for me, need to go to the city to get tools to fix the camera, Sofia is talking to lily so can't interact with them in the living room and it says to talk to Axel, but nothing happens if you try to.

Also there's a bug when viewing one of Sofia's scenes (as I couldn't play further I figured I'd just watch them) that afterwards you're just stuck motionless on a bed, rather than back in the hall of memories or whatever it's called, and as the autosave saves during those scenes that'd be bugged too.

Last edited:

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Hey dev, i think there's a bug with my save, Sofia is asking me to talk to Axel (because Sofia and MC need to go to city) but Axel won't talk.

Edit: Here's the save

Same error for me, need to go to the city to get tools to fix the camera, Sofia is talking to lily so can't interact with them in the living room and it says to talk to Axel, but nothing happens if you try to.

Also there's a bug when viewing one of Sofia's scenes (as I couldn't play further I figured I'd just watch them) that afterwards you're just stuck motionless on a bed, rather than back in the hall of memories or whatever it's called, and as the autosave saves during those scenes that'd be bugged too.
I will upload a fix for both bugs in a few minutes. Thank you for reporting them!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Most routes are up to day 6 or 7, but one of the Netorase and two of the Netorare are up to day 10.
Hey Kiranti, how do you get the scenes that are shown on the first page? (The one where Axel has his dick between her legs, where Lily has a collar and where Axel and Lily are watching a movie?)

I'm also doing a bit of bug finding, so you'll be able to fix them more easily.

Great game (y)

• Red Heart

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Hey Kiranti, how do you get the scenes that are shown on the first page? (The one where Axel has his dick between her legs, where Lily has a collar and where Axel and Lily are watching a movie?)

I'm also doing a bit of bug finding, so you'll be able to fix them more easily.

Great game (y)
Wow! Thanks a lot. You have no idea how helpful that is for me!
And for the scenes:
Thighjob:
*During the first day:
-Spy on them in the kitchen
-Don't speak during dinner
-Go apologize to Axel
-Don't go search for Lily during the night

*During the second day:
-Ask Axel to give you a ride to the city

(I'm not sure what the collar scene you are refering to is, since there are more than 1 image with her wearing that collar, but i think its the same scene for the thighjob)

And the one where they are watching a movie:
*During the first day:
-Spy on them in the kitchen
-Speak during dinner
-Go to the toilet and pick up the condom that is on the floor and have sex with Lily
-Don't go search for Lily during the night

*During the second day:
-Ask Axel to give you a ride

I'm pretty sure that's how you get to the scenes. If you are not able to get the scenes like this, i think this scenes have a short guide on how to get to them in the recollection room. At the side of each event there is a stone sign(not sure if this is the word in english, sorry) that has a little guide. I'm not at my home right now to check, but let me know if you can't get to them so i check once i get back home.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game is a masterpiece! I feel, or think you are aspired a bit from atelier sakura, but removed all the annoying shit from it.. like oh ah ooh, aaah oooh, eeh aaah! ooh aah! ooh aaah, aaaah! ooohaaaa!uwaaaa! oeaaaa! eeeh! repeat this 10 times :)
Worst part is repeating it 10 times might not even be enough, probably not.. 30 times!

Jul 27, 2018
After entering the Ntr route can mc win his girlfriend back? or dump her to be with the cute four eyes girl? or just angrily dump the cheating bitch?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes