BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
From what I see on the vanilla route there is nothing new in the latest updates. I guess I'll wait for the next one.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a way to change the resolution in windowed mode? In windowed the text boxes are fine but the CGs are squished, in fullscreen it's the opposite which is better. Is there a way to have the CGs display right in windowed?

faydo

Nov 1, 2019
Hi, is there any female domination in this game? In the pictures I did not find a single scene, please tell me

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Hmmm i read the reviews and only 2\10 seem legit..
The same guy has liked all reviews blindly praising this game without criticism.

I get the feeling this is another bad game that's rated good because fetish.
How can a alpha version 0.something be perfect?
Hard pass, not wasting time with this.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Hmmm i read the reviews and only 2\10 seem legit..
The same guy has liked all reviews blindly praising this game without criticism.

I get the feeling this is another bad game that's rated good because fetish.
How can a alpha version 0.something be perfect?
Hard pass, not wasting time with this.
I mean if you don't like it don't play it, let people who enjoy it play it and review it based on their experience. Would you rather want to mindcontrol people into not liking it?

Reactions: clean toilet

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Damn, does the MC ever grow some balls? That girlfriend wants a Slave, not a boyfriend.
Lol yea its kinda hilarious that in the begining the girlfriend seems like she is a sweetheart and has a innocent look to her. You assume the friend is gonna corrupt her until she becomes his cumdump but thats not really seeming to be the case. The girlfriend even tortures the bully haha. He keeps trying to get her to say she loves him and she will be his but so far she refuses to do that and straight up tells him she is just using him cause he is better at sex then her boyfriend and has a bigger dick. The girlfriend seems to be a complete bitch that gets whatever she wants. A very sexy and powerful 1 but a bitch none the less. Im actually starting to like the wierd stalker friend sofia better then her which is kinda unusual haha.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Gonna delete this account, will create another one where I don't talk nearly as much.
Local schizo thing got to me. People always said I was weird drunk, a completely different person really. Better off not talking I guess. I am kind of boring sober.
Anyway I love your game! Even if I wish to see more pictures and such you really are the master of NTR, I will try the vanilla route to sometime but Thank you! For doing this masterpiece! Can't wait for it to get completed!
(or no, not delete, abandon)

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
I mean if you don't like it don't play it, let people who enjoy it play it and review it based on their experience. Would you rather want to mindcontrol people into not liking it?
... Sure that's what i said i'd do
I just gave an opinion, don't like it? move on
no big deal.

"Would you rather want to mindcontrol people into not liking it?"

I don't fully understand the sentence but i'm assuming you're saying
or rather asking.
If i'm trying to trick people into not playing the game?

If i'm correct then no, like what you like i don't care
I'm saying i wouldn't waste my time based off the reviews.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I went to the city without notifying anyone and when I get back, the fridge is empty and they are doing something in the MC's room, but I can't enter. What am I supposed to do now? The game doesn't give me any clue after noticing that the fridge is empty

clean toilet

Oct 22, 2021
I went to the city without notifying anyone and when I get back, the fridge is empty and they are doing something in the MC's room, but I can't enter. What am I supposed to do now? The game doesn't give me any clue after noticing that the fridge is empty
Try going to the storage room (or whatever is called), is very dark but you can find a key in there to open the gate on the balcony

Reactions: kirantiplayer
Feb 19, 2019
Try going to the storage room (or whatever is called), is very dark but you can find a key in there to open the gate on the balcony
Hi,
how i can going to the city after the first time?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Awesome game! Don't let the ntr haters discourage you from doing your stuff, game was amazing and probably even better than Ntrpg
I have to say that the vanilla route is very good (at least as far as I've played, which I think is pretty much everything). Personally, as long as the Dev continues doing this route as he has done before, I have no major problem with the game (that there are NTR routes and that they are the main ones, I neither care nor do it bother me) If all NTR games did a vanilla route like this one, surely I could play them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kirantiplayer

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
I have a question for the bois who played this game enough : Is the amount of content in routs equal and roughly
the same , or the focus of this game is more on the NTR side ?

Also i can`t skip or fast forward the text with any key let alone with Lshift , does anyone else have the same problem ?

Last edited:

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
this game could be so much better. feels like if you do a single mistake she cheats on you and thats not like real stuff, it would be much better if she would cheat much harder on you and netorase would be better

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have a question for the bois who played this game enough : Is the amount of content in routs equal and roughly

Also i can`t skip or fast forward the text with any key let alone with Lshift , does anyone else have the same problem ?
There are several NTR routes (three or four, I'm not sure, someone who plays them should confirm it) and a vanilla pair (one with each LI at least, the same with some variants depending on how you deal with some point of the first day), as far as I know.

About the content I cannot say, since I haven't played the NTR and only a vanilla route.

As for the vanilla route, I think it is very good regardless of the amount of NTR content on the other routes. The Dev is also giving it proper attention.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017

I've played every route so far I think. My main route saves range from 50 mins - 60 mins, but that's with text skip. I've got about 2 hrs on my first play-through. So you can see they're roughly the same.

Shift is default skip in this game. Maybe try rebinding your keys with F1. You can always do that in this version of rpg maker.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes