Dec 10, 2021
What does this sentence mean in OP?

"Meanwhile, one the old friends that his girlfriend is invited to stay in the house due to being evicted."

Whose old friend? Whose girlfriend? Who invited who? Whose house? I know dev's not a native English speaker but simple information was not delivered.

Reactions: Tiasung

Sopper

Jun 7, 2017
What does this sentence mean in OP?

"Meanwhile, one the old friends that his girlfriend is invited to stay in the house due to being evicted."

Whose old friend? Whose girlfriend? Who invited who? Whose house? I know dev's not a native English speaker but simple information was not delivered.
"Meanwhile, One of MC's girlfriend's childhood friends are invited in MC's and his girlfriend's house."
Or "A friend of MCs grilfrind are invited to stay with you."

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Love this game!!
kirantiplayer where we see status window of love and lust, could you add a name change there for the main character? I presume the name character has is a %variable? If you could figure that out it would be amazing, much because you have so many routes and I download them, and I wanna change name from Erik.

Love your work! This isn't a great deal of pain by the way but I would appreciate it, to be called my name rather than Erik :)
The game actually had a way to change your name, but i thought that no one used it so i change it for something else, haha.
I'll be sure to add it for the next update.

If you teach me how to do it, I will do it
I'll add it to my things to do, but please don't expect it any time soon. I'm trying to get out a bit more content to have the game at least hold for 1~2 hrs each route. I also want to remake the Recollection Room and a few other things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ustar and Gappa007

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
After sending the photo in ntrs route watching the scene or skipping the scene the game just ends its says no more content. help

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I think that's the end of that route, try other routes :), game in progress so, he/she has many more routes. 2 NTR 2 NTRS, and 1 vanilla.. yet, one more route that is where I ended up first time? haha anyway game has many routes :)
I could be wrong of course? I was thinking that you're at the point where MC is looking at computer and get stopped..

Disclaimer: I could be wrong :)
im at the point where the mc is waiting alone at the house for the girlfriend to send a picture after receiving the pic you get a choice to watch the scene or skip. After watching the scene the game will say no more content the same if I skip the scene.

Dec 7, 2021
im at the point where the mc is waiting alone at the house for the girlfriend to send a picture after receiving the pic you get a choice to watch the scene or skip. After watching the scene the game will say no more content the same if I skip the scene.
Same problem, I think in 0.12 the next day have another scene where's Lily caught the MC seeing a video of her and Axel fucking. And if I read correctly, the scene for the NTRS route in the 0.14 is after that scene.
In the route where Lily and Axel come back from the restaurant and she give her number to Bryan I found the same problem when entering the MC bedroom, but if refuse to save you can play and reache the scene where Axel is jealously and fucks Lily.

Reactions: hhhhy

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I don't want the route Cucked .. Mc agrees and peeps his wife ...
Please guide me. She secretly had an affair without knowing mc ...NTR Route

Jul 27, 2018
I really feel bad for MC. Reading the comments about what people want from Dev and what he might have planned for the future, MC will probably be quite miserable by the end of the game. At least give him a happy ending, even on the NTR route. I dont know, finding another girl who really loves him or becoming a successful writer wold be a good ending.

Dec 7, 2021
I don't want the route Cucked .. Mc agrees and peeps his wife ...
Please guide me. She secretly had an affair without knowing mc ...NTR Route
You don't want a NTRS route?
If so, you can't choose the option to get aroused in two situation.

The first is when you go to the city with Axel's car in the second day, you see the event where Axel sprays perfume in her, then you go to the guest house and speak with the two. If you choose to be "weirdly aroused" you will be in a Netorasare route. If you choose to be "angry" you will be in a Vanilla route.

The second is when you go help Lily clean the guest house. You get the key in the bathroom in the second floor of the guest house, go to Axel's room, choose to spy on them, them go to the first floor on the guest house. You will interact with the door and get two options. If you choose "Turning me on" you will be in a Netorasare route. If you choose "Making me jealously" you will be in a Netorare route.

As far I know, there's no other Netorasare route. Any other is Vanilla route, which is easy to follow, you just need to ruin Axel's plans in the events with a heart symbols. To get the Netorare routes you just spy on them or don't disturb them.

Reactions: aunkub11

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
You don't want a NTRS route?
If so, you can't choose the option to get aroused in two situation.

The first is when you go to the city with Axel's car in the second day, you see the event where Axel sprays perfume in her, then you go to the guest house and speak with the two. If you choose to be "weirdly aroused" you will be in a Netorasare route. If you choose to be "angry" you will be in a Vanilla route.

The second is when you go help Lily clean the guest house. You get the key in the bathroom in the second floor of the guest house, go to Axel's room, choose to spy on them, them go to the first floor on the guest house. You will interact with the door and get two options. If you choose "Turning me on" you will be in a Netorasare route. If you choose "Making me jealously" you will be in a Netorare route.

As far I know, there's no other Netorasare route. Any other is Vanilla route, which is easy to follow, you just need to ruin Axel's plans in the events with a heart symbols. To get the Netorare routes you just spy on them or don't disturb them.
Can I ask you again? Lily, will she have anal sex with axel before Mc?... I mean, mc is not her first time

Dec 7, 2021
Can I ask you again? Lily, will she have anal sex with axel before Mc?... I mean, mc is not her first time
Until now I don't think she had anal sex with Axel before she has with the MC. At least I didn't see if she had.
About her vaginal virginity, it is said in the game that the MC took her virginity.
I wish you could make the choice to let Axel or other character take her anal virginity.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey kiranti, i think there's a bug with the "tame" netorase route, it ends before it's supposed to (it ends with that scene where Axel takes a picture of Lily on the bed covered in cum, but i know there's more content after that).

Dec 7, 2021
I really feel bad for MC. Reading the comments about what people want from Dev and what he might have planned for the future, MC will probably be quite miserable by the end of the game. At least give him a happy ending, even on the NTR route. I dont know, finding another girl who really loves him or becoming a successful writer wold be a good ending.
In the Netorare route where you go to the city in the second day without telling anyone, when Lily is in her trip, third day, you can go to the brothel and fuck a blond girl, in that route if you choose to go and see her, would be cool if you could see her again and begin a relationship with her.
But yeah, meu conterrâneo, Kiranti seems to be planning good endings to the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It works for me if the vanilla route with Lily has a happy ending... not that I care too much about the rest.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Is this game any good .
I hate what ever engine is used to make it ,the art style just feels so dull ,but I might give it a try if the story /scenes are good .
How extreme is the NTR stuff ?Can someone tell me without spoiling too much ,thanks.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Until now I don't think she had anal sex with Axel before she has with the MC. At least I didn't see if she had.
About her vaginal virginity, it is said in the game that the MC took her virginity.
I wish you could make the choice to let Axel or other character take her anal virginity.
What should I do next .. After mc talks to Sofia in the kitchen she disappears and mc washes her face in the toilet room .. What should I do next? NTR Route

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
The changelog for 0.14 says that it added day 11 and 12 for the netorase 1 route, but it ends after day seven? Am I on the wrong route or is it a bug.

Reactions: hhhhy
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes