cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
it's great but the dirty talk or trash talk too mild and fmc accept(enjoying) too fast...at least made the dirty talk more indecent for bow it feel more like fmc cheaating or on a bachelor party

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone reminds the difference between the ntr 1 route and the ntr 2 one?
Mainly for the first post save files?

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
Added a trigger that will let you choose if you want Lily to start a relationship with Bryan instead of Axel in the Netorare 2 route.
could anyone having this saveflie please send me

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
>(One of them will not be added to the Recollection Room. You need to complete a little minigame and you will be able to access it at any time in your laptop)

Where do I find this minigame?

clean toilet

Oct 22, 2021
>(One of them will not be added to the Recollection Room. You need to complete a little minigame and you will be able to access it at any time in your laptop)

Where do I find this minigame?
its part of the netorase route you need only to play the route like normally and axel will give you the minigame

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Think about following. NTR`s work allso with Females . Mean 2 male goes out emppty until the other female show up. Then she gets turn on by spying onthem and get catch by 2 male, result fucking on Balxony as exsampel. Both 1 chars get even mor turn on by the sound. Or xhange female in it. 2 route . Only raw idea but it has not allways be the male how like the NTR´s part or ntr. Can be female too. It is an idea. nothing more.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes