Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
"...Honey Select 2 for the art, although i would like to change to 2d in the future." - from ur patreon

Idk, but I`m personaly really enjoy how arts looking, as for me ur 3d > 2d

Reactions: clean toilet

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I won 't find a story regarding Christmas in the room of memories . Where is this event at all ?

clean toilet

Oct 22, 2021
I won 't find a story regarding Christmas in the room of memories . Where is this event at all ?
in the recollection room there are only 2 other teleporters there. the one for the minigame and near that you will find the one for the christmas side story

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
in the recollection room there are only 2 other teleporters there. the one for the minigame and near that you will find the one for the christmas side story
Is this the goblin room ? I saw 2 teleports there from the left , one is a halloween story and the other does not work .

clean toilet

Oct 22, 2021
Is this the goblin room ? I saw 2 teleports there from the left , one is a halloween story and the other does not work .
it does work for me though are you sure you are on the correct version of the game? i think in v14 it didn't have content so nothing happened when you tried to activate it.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
it does work for me though are you sure you are on the correct version of the game? i think in v14 it didn't have content so nothing happened when you tried to activate it.
15b Version . Maybe it's because I downloaded saving the previous version?

clean toilet

Oct 22, 2021
15b Version . Maybe it's because I downloaded saving the previous version?
maybe I started a fresh playthrough just to test it before commenting and i was able to access. try starting a new game and trying to activate the portal, and if still doesnt work report this to kiranti on discord.
it does work for me so this is probably something on you

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
maybe I started a fresh playthrough just to test it before commenting and i was able to access. try starting a new game and trying to activate the portal, and if still doesnt work report this to kiranti on discord.
OK I'll try a new game.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Is that him? You see the first one is active and the second blue one is not .
1642869394885.png

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So first of all I want to ask you a few things.
So the behavior of F1 the fiancé?. why this 180° rotation?
2. How come she doesn't like cum on her and inside her at first. But then something like this? Not because of the ahprodisiac? it can't and not in this way!
3. How do you explain that she won't go from a dominatrix partner to a cock loving submissive in 2 days?
4. Her attitude towards the fiancé does not contain a little love. It feels like they do it all with m2. planned. To possibly get the house. That's just a guess
5 You have to do more text work. More into the details. Let's put a little more thought into it. How is F1 feeling? how does m1 feel? All this is only superficial. Doesn't explain what's happening. The behavior of this change. Seems like, well, that's how it is. take it or leave it.
and that's why I'm going to leave you here in peace. Have fun and well success with 0 iq just think tail. well not my part. farewell

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So first of all I want to ask you a few things.
So the behavior of F1 the fiancé?. why this 180° rotation?
2. How come she doesn't like cum on her and inside her at first. But then something like this? Not because of the ahprodisiac? it can't and not in this way!
3. How do you explain that she won't go from a dominatrix partner to a cock loving submissive in 2 days?
4. Her attitude towards the fiancé does not contain a little love. It feels like they do it all with m2. planned. To possibly get the house. That's just a guess
5 You have to do more text work. More into the details. Let's put a little more thought into it. How is F1 feeling? how does m1 feel? All this is only superficial. Doesn't explain what's happening. The behavior of this change. Seems like, well, that's how it is. take it or leave it.
and that's why I'm going to leave you here in peace. Have fun and well success with 0 iq just think tail. well not my part. farewell
It would be nice to know which route you're talking about. (I'm going to assume it's not the vanilla route)

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
Once again wanna express my euphoria after playing this game. Every route have perfect plot, characters are glorious (person who written Sofia need to get f95 nobel or oscar), art style is my favorite above all what i saw, hope ure not gonna change it to 2d. When I play this game I cant belive how u can prefectly write and show every mine fetish. NTR+Fem domination is genius. Devs u no doubt are GODS of NTR and fem domination. From all of mine heart and soul I wish again a lot of energy and inspiration to work on this game, hope some of devs, some day will read this. Expierience of playing this game is glorious, beyond of playing AAA games.
Hope to see more "subroutes" when decision made in the midgame days will split route like it in first days

And I have a question. Is there a route or is planing to create route where both Sofia and Lilly will ntr MC
(Not played every route yet, but wanna see Sofia with her briliant character NTRing MC)

And another question. Devs of this game read this thread? How many ppl in the dev team?

• Red Heart
Reactions: kirantiplayer

Sopper

Jun 7, 2017
Once again wanna express my euphoria after playing this game. Every route have perfect plot, characters are glorious (person who written Sofia need to get f95 nobel or oscar), art style is my favorite above all what i saw, hope ure not gonna change it to 2d. When I play this game I cant belive how u can prefectly write and show every mine fetish. NTR+Fem domination is genius. Devs u no doubt are GODS of NTR and fem domination. From all of mine heart and soul I wish again a lot of energy and inspiration to work on this game, hope some of devs, some day will read this. Expierience of playing this game is glorious, beyond of playing AAA games.
Hope to see more "subroutes" when decision made in the midgame days will split route like it in first days

And I have a question. Is there a route or is planing to create route where both Sofia and Lilly will ntr MC
(Not played every route yet, but wanna see Sofia with her briliant character NTRing MC)

And another question. Devs of this game read this thread? How many ppl in the dev team?
The dev Kirantiplayer reads this. He is the only Dev and interacts with players when he can he awnsers most posts adressed to him. There is also a Discord for the game if you are interested. Also don't forget to like the game here so we can get it up the list. Have an awesome day!

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes