cojavim

Nov 10, 2018
First of all, really good game. But there is one thing that kinda baffles me. All CGs in the game are in a wrong aspect ratio, very obviously squished.

This is how CGs look in the game
1425630_a.png

This is approximately how they should look
Brothel a 7.png

This is the case for every single CG in the game, yet I've only found 2 other people mention this imo rather big issue and getting no responses. Do most people really not see that all CGs look very clearly wrong? Don't care? As I said, quite baffling. I'm really hoping this gets fixed.

Reactions: tappp92 and LarryF

clean toilet

Oct 22, 2021
First of all, really good game. But there is one thing that kinda baffles me. All CGs in the game are in a wrong aspect ratio, very obviously squished.
apparently he cant put other resolution for the images or the game breakes

RPGM vx ace doesn't have a way to auto-resize images to size of the window, so the images are 544x416 and if make the window bigger i feel like, or the image will just be stretched and get pixelated or the image will stay the same size and in the very middle of the screen.

Reactions: kirantiplayer

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Here is not planned to add any dark skinned character? I think male dark skinned character will perfectly fit this game
(damn Sofy route with bbc would be orgazmic)
I am not sure yet. I'm a bit tired of the BBC gets the girl trope, but maybe in the future i'll add it.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I might find a way around this, but i haven't searched for one yet. I'm sorry.
You just need to adjust the aspect ratio of the images to match rpgm aspect ratio.
In this case if you cut some of the horizontal size they should fit without having to bet rescaled.

You can even configure HS studio to generate images in the correct aspect ratio if needed.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
In terms of constancy... I put my hand in the fire to say that you, kirantiplayer, are jesus christ. It's unbelievable the pace at which you put out updates, I haven't really seen any other developers like this... Apart from that, it's content that I love and I follow the NTRS route a lot. Good luck! I really enjoy your work

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
The vanilla route has been updated in this version if you want to try it.
Hmm, I can't seem to access the new updates to the vanilla route. It ends after the sex scene with Lily in the guest house with this screen:
1644814354383.png
Which is the same place it ended for me in previous updates. Have I missed something here, or is this a bug?

Reactions: BlasKyau

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Kiranti first off I love your work just an idea or such here! And I don't know if you have done this yet, I have been waiting a few releases on more content from you in order to fully enjoy your work :) But.. Have you ever considered making Lily more of a NTR dom? Kinda like letting "Erik" suck her toes while she talks to someone else on phone? Or similar?

This kind of NTR is what I burn for.. Dom and NTR in one go. Don't know how you would write it from MC:s view though haha.. I mean personally I would play that I don't enjoy it, but I really do :)

But just think about it, I still want you to do your work, as what you do is masterpiece! Think about it for next game maybe?
Thanks a lot for the message and i appreciate the suggestion. I actually didn't think of a route like that. I guess i am more of liking the mystery in netorare rather than seeing the girl just cheat in front of you like its normal (Although i do think that is hot). I don't have plans for adding something like this for now, but it might change in the future if i get a good idea on how to develop a route like this.

In terms of constancy... I put my hand in the fire to say that you, kirantiplayer, are jesus christ. It's unbelievable the pace at which you put out updates, I haven't really seen any other developers like this... Apart from that, it's content that I love and I follow the NTRS route a lot. Good luck! I really enjoy your work
Thanks a lot for the message! It actually used to be a weekly update (Like, uploading the game every sunday) But updates had very little content since i didn't have that much time to prepare a good update so it changed to 2 weeks and at least for now they'll keep coming at the same rate.

Hmm, I can't seem to access the new updates to the vanilla route. It ends after the sex scene with Lily in the guest house with this screen:

Which is the same place it ended for me in previous updates. Have I missed something here, or is this a bug?
So i tried playtesting to see if there was a problem but no, the route finishes correctly. What i think it happened in your case is that you probably were following the route of Sofia (The girl with the glasses). That route wasn't continued in this update, only the route of the main girl.
If by any chance, you were playing the route with Lily and you still get this text please send me your savefile so that i can see what is wrong.

Reactions: phantomz

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
So i tried playtesting to see if there was a problem but no, the route finishes correctly. What i think it happened in your case is that you probably were following the route of Sofia (The girl with the glasses). That route wasn't continued in this update, only the route of the main girl.
If by any chance, you were playing the route with Lily and you still get this text please send me your savefile so that i can see what is wrong.
No, I was definitely going for the Lily route here, not Sofia. Here's my save for reference:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
No, I was definitely going for the Lily route here, not Sofia. Here's my save for reference:
I have the same problem, the game ends after the cutscene with Lily in the guest house (same as last time). The game says I'm on the vanilla route.

Reactions: kirantiplayer

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I have the same problem, the game ends after the cutscene with Lily in the guest house (same as last time). The game says I'm on the vanilla route.
Sorry for being a little late with the reply. I have been a bit busy.
So i played from that savefile and i continued normally...i'm still trying to understand why you guys can't continue so i'll leave a here so that you guys can continue playing at least until i find how to fix the bug.

So sorry for that. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. If you have more problems, please let me know.

Edit: Added the correct link.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes