BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry for being a little late with the reply. I have been a bit busy.
So i played from that savefile and i continued normally...i'm still trying to understand why you guys can't continue so i'll leave a savefile here so that you guys can continue playing at least until i find how to fix the bug.

So sorry for that. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. If you have more problems, please let me know.
Using that save game I get this at the end of the scene:

Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Hi there !

First of all, thank you for providing a vanilla route, it is a lot of work to maintain different storylines and It is greatly appreciated from those like me who are not into NTR. I still downloaded the game because I really like the kind of art you have chosen, and when I saw that a vanilla route was available I jumped right in, can't wait to kick this parasite outta our house !

Sadly, I happen to have the same bug concerning the Vanilla route (no cheating), except that in my case, i didn't even seen the scene in the guest house. As soon as I enter the house after talking to the girls, I got the "end of current content screen". Thankfully, reloading the save allowed me to see the scene, but the bug is stil there.

Thank you for the save tho, it seems to work perfectly !
I'll keep an eye for the future updates !

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
What does s-ntr means ?
Before i publicly stated the names of the routes (NTR 1, NTR 2, etc) I called that route Special Ntr, because that route wasn't planned and i was writing whatever came to my mind. Boring, right? haha.

Hi there !

First of all, thank you for providing a vanilla route, it is a lot of work to maintain different storylines and It is greatly appreciated from those like me who are not into NTR. I still downloaded the game because I really like the kind of art you have chosen, and when I saw that a vanilla route was available I jumped right in, can't wait to kick this parasite outta our house !

Sadly, I happen to have the same bug concerning the Vanilla route (no cheating), except that in my case, i didn't even seen the scene in the guest house. As soon as I enter the house after talking to the girls, I got the "end of current content screen". Thankfully, reloading the save allowed me to see the scene, but the bug is stil there.

Thank you for the save tho, it seems to work perfectly !
I'll keep an eye for the future updates !
Thank you! I'm very happy to hear that you gave my game a chance. The bug should be fixed by now...i honestly didn't do anything, but i could progress normally in the version i just uploaded, so i hope there are no more problems with the route. If you find any bug, please let me know. I'll try to find a way to fix it as soon as possible.

today is the day 27th of feb last sunday in the month ..
I just uploaded the new version for if you want to give it a try. I had some problems IRL so it took me a bit of time to get to my home.

how to play the Christmas activity?
nothing happened after i press the button
The christmas event does not have any requirements. You just need to make sure you are in the current version of the game so that any bug is fixed and then just step on the magic circle.

Reactions: Back

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
NEW UP LETS GOOOOOO

Edit: Wait... It is or isnt a new update? It says 18 but there is nothing on the changelog

Edit 2: My bad, I read it wrong. NEW UPDATE LETS GOOO

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Butfate

Oct 16, 2020
There's a bug in the Replay room when you watch a scene the layout changes And could you please specify what's the difference between each route in the Replay room like NTR 1 and NTR 2

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I added it. Idk why it does not let him add it, but... Well
Thank you! When i tried to add the tag it said something like "you can't add more tags - anal sex" or something like that, but when i tried adding romance, it didn't say that and just added it.

There's a bug in the Replay room when you watch a scene the layout changes And could you please specify what's the difference between each route in the Replay room like NTR 1 and NTR 2
Which scene is causing you this bug?
NTR 1 is a route where you are aware that Lily is cheating on you and Lily is relatively slowly getting into Axel.
NTR 2 is where you don't know that she is cheating on you and Lily is kind of a slut.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes