Arkade

May 23, 2017
Think my favorite route will likely be the NTR2 route- where MC is oblivious and GF is just doing things behind his back. shame last update didn't add anything to this route. the wait continues

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Khmeroo

May 22, 2017
The best NTR Game i have found so far - and i hope i never find anything better. This game pushes my buttons a way it somehow breaks me. Its the only game by now i HOPE i do NOT see under latest updates. Then i have to play it again even if i really don't want to anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kirantiplayer

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Nice. There is nothing more satisfying than 'winning' in an NTR situation. Vanilla route is good in this game.
To be fair though; winning in the case of NTR is just letting it happen :) Not being able to do anything about it might be even better but it's less common. I haven't played much of this game yet tbh... we'll see.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Netorare route is too weak, i want to see the mc emotionally breakdown and question himself why do i even date this whore. Let's be honest Netorare route had a decent start, then Downgraded into netorase, maybe i have high expectations but thats how i see it....Thanks for the updates im done with this game (y).

Last edited:
Reactions: bleachedturtle

Jer0

Jan 20, 2020
Hello good morning, someone would have a save with the route of sofia femdom. From already thank you very much. Great game!!

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
tappp92 Just read your review, good one.

Made this comment to tell you that you can use ALT+ENTER key to make any RPGM game fullscreen, without having to stay on the small window size,

Peace

Reactions: tappp92

JonyL777

Apr 28, 2021
someone help me on the netarase route when alez looks for something in the guest room i don't know what to do but there are 2 clocks one i already put the password but the other not the one with the pendulum riddle

JonyL777

Apr 28, 2021
alguien me ayude en la ruta netarase cuando alez anda buscando algo en la cabina no se que hacer pero hay 2 relojes uno ya le puse la contraseña pero el otro no el del acertijo del pendulo

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I get an error on NTR1 when I try to go in the bathroom when sofia is in there and it shutsdown my entire game. Can I get some help with that?
It's fixed now.

someone help me on the netarase route when alez looks for something in the guest room i don't know what to do but there are 2 clocks one i already put the password but the other not the one with the pendulum riddle
If this is after day 2 in the route, you don't need to do anything with the clocks. You can just continue, Axel will later give you a little challenge and if you remember where Axel was doing something you can complete it pretty easily.

Any advice for the locked door in the guest house and the 5th hidden object?
If you explore the guests house before Axel challenges you to find the hidden objects, you can find a pretty big hint.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes