niceess

Dec 29, 2021
Before i publicly stated the names of the routes (NTR 1, NTR 2, etc) I called that route Special Ntr, because that route wasn't planned and i was writing whatever came to my mind. Boring, right? haha.

Thank you! I'm very happy to hear that you gave my game a chance. The bug should be fixed by now...i honestly didn't do anything, but i could progress normally in the version i just uploaded, so i hope there are no more problems with the route. If you find any bug, please let me know. I'll try to find a way to fix it as soon as possible.

I just uploaded the new version for if you want to give it a try. I had some problems IRL so it took me a bit of time to get to my home.

The christmas event does not have any requirements. You just need to make sure you are in the current version of the game so that any bug is fixed and then just step on the magic circle.
Maybe I have a trouble with my expression
i just want to know Is it reasonable that the clock does not change after the password is enter,i enter 199 and nothing happened

sleepymonkey

Jul 5, 2021
Hey, I've been enjoying the game and if you don't mind, I just wanted to add an opinion.

NTR 1 ~2 NTRS 1~2 routes are all great but maybe (if it's not too much to add or change)

could we have an NTRS route that has a vibe where Lily doesn't really get into the whole thing but follow along for MC sake? Like this would be where conversations won't have Lily cucking MC but rather MC egging Axel to take advantage of Lily and Axel slowly but surely dominating her which leads to her corruption to the point that Lily starts to enjoy being used as fuck toy? I can just picture Lily being dominated and Axel riding on top of her while MC is watching fapping away yelling what a slut she is.

This game's storyline has been great so much that I just wanted to mention something that wasn't already in there.

Khellocks715

Apr 22, 2021
I have a bug right from the beginning, keybind to move dont work and my character is going up without me pushing any keys.

Someone has a fix ?

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Hey, I've been enjoying the game and if you don't mind, I just wanted to add an opinion.

NTR 1 ~2 NTRS 1~2 routes are all great but maybe (if it's not too much to add or change)

could we have an NTRS route that has a vibe where Lily doesn't really get into the whole thing but follow along for MC sake? Like this would be where conversations won't have Lily cucking MC but rather MC egging Axel to take advantage of Lily and Axel slowly but surely dominating her which leads to her corruption to the point that Lily starts to enjoy being used as fuck toy? I can just picture Lily being dominated and Axel riding on top of her while MC is watching fapping away yelling what a slut she is.

This game's storyline has been great so much that I just wanted to mention something that wasn't already in there.
I appreciate every suggestion. I might add a sub route for something like this if i find a way to make it work with the story. Thank you!

Maybe I have a trouble with my expression
i just want to know Is it reasonable that the clock does not change after the password is enter,i enter 199 and nothing happened
I'm not entirely sure why the clock wouldn't work. If you could send me a save file i could take a look and see what is wrong.

So, this got updated this monday, then why does it say "updated three weeks ago" on latest updates?
No idea. I have updated the game every two weeks almost since i first uploaded the first version.

I have a bug right from the beginning, keybind to move dont work and my character is going up without me pushing any keys.

Someone has a fix ?
I also get this bug from time to time, but it seems to be a bug within the engine, because i get it on my game and most other RPGMakers. The only way to fix them (That i know at least) is to close the game and open it again, and if that doesn't work, you need to restart your PC. Those are the things that work for me at least. Hope it helps.

Reactions: tiyme

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I downloaded mediafire version... And when extracting (at 83% or so) it lags my pc and give me error... I dont know what it could be... Does someone has the same problem?

clean toilet

Oct 22, 2021
I downloaded mediafire version... And when extracting (at 83% or so) it lags my pc and give me error... I dont know what it could be... Does someone has the same problem?
I downloaded from mediafire too and had no problems. Maybe try downloading it again?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
So... Do you have an ETA on when you'd like to see this game finished? Sometime this year?

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Where find the halloween event?
Use the item to get to the recollection room, Finish talking to the goblin(If its your first time there) and then on the left, right after going out from the goblin's house there are 3 hexagrams. Each hexagram will lead you to one of the events. The furthest down from those 3 is the Halloween event.

Where is the new content in the NTR route 1 from version 0.19? It ends at the same place it did before for me.
(Sorry, i have been a bit busy) To get to the new content you need to be on the NTR 1 route, and during the day before Lily goes with Axel to the city and leaves you alone with Sofia, you need to go to the guests house and hear what Lily is talking with Axel. (I can't remember which day is it)

So... Do you have an ETA on when you'd like to see this game finished? Sometime this year?
The plan was to have at least the 3 main routes finished by the end of the year or the first few months of next year, and by then i don't have that much planned. It'll probably take a few more months to continue all the subroutes.

Reactions: polaco

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
What is the differences between the 3 netorase routes in the google doc? Just want to know which one has which content so i can pick the one i want.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What is the differences between the 3 netorase routes in the google doc? Just want to know which one has which content so i can pick the one i want.
Until now I had not the time to play it all, but what I know about the netorase routes is: Route 1 is "soft/classic" netorase/swinging. The MC is the driving force and knows what happens. Route 2 is "fake oblivious" netorase: The MC knows that there is something happening and watches, but projects an air of obliviousness to the others. Route 3 is kicking out Alex for Bryan, I do not know if this is an extension of 1, 2 or possible in both. Hope this helps.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
There is an error on the path NTRS2 when MC return home from his day off in the camp and find Lily. After they talk the screen appears complete dark
This bug is fixed in the new version. Sorry for the late reply.

Didn't this game have an anti bug thing in inventory to fix it? Else I guess trying to navigate to next room or such is your other option to try out. Lastly restart game, but if you're going to restart game I would also re-download the game.
Nah, this time the bug wasn't just a balck screen. It was the transfer command that wasn't correct. But it was already fixed thanks to being reported.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
What was about the ntrs1 route? And how it ended in the last update? I forgot... I need to know so from that way I could play this update easily without starting ntrs1 route all again

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
This game is incredible.. lots of NTR dont do the escalation well but its done well in the 3 main routes. Netorase route 1 is my favorite. MC is so tortured by his decision to let them fuck, but he can't stop himself. Hoping things get deeper with her and Axel(love the recent update of her doing bareback with axel in her ass).

Also mystery Netorase happens to be my favorite kind and you do it amazing!!! Seeing that heart box over a room unexpectedly is always a rush

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes