Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
Very good game, I cant believe I have been overlooked this gem for such a long time. Perfect match for the ntr fetish. Thank you.

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
in my memory the game had a recolection rooms where you could rewatch previous events, am i wrong ?

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Renovation Well done especially .. Netorare Route 3 .. S-netorare route .. I hope Lily is completely unfaithful .. even though she is still confused between sex and Axel will love her or will it be her toy .. I hope Lily has lost her love. Mc and teamed up with Axel to rob inheritance and MC's house and Lily finally got pregnant with Axel.. Please consider if I become Patreon

Last edited:

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Any saves with a full gallery? The ones in the folder seem to have only a handful of the scenes

clean toilet

Oct 22, 2021
Any saves with a full gallery? The ones in the folder seem to have only a handful of the scenes
the gallery is fully unlocked from the very beginning of the game so all the scenes there are like 95% of the scenes in the game. I think the only scenes that are not there are some from a netorase route

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
the gallery is fully unlocked from the very beginning of the game so all the scenes there are like 95% of the scenes in the game. I think the only scenes that are not there are some from a netorase route
Gonna check if I'm doing something wrong then bc when enter the gallery, only some of the scenes are unlocked.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
I`m totaly agree. So I`ve resize them all. But now we have black borders, if that doesn't bother you - link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance you can keep doing this? Or describe how you did it? Maybe Kiribantiplayer can figure out how to make this be in the regular releases? I find it pretty distracting too.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Any chance you can keep doing this?
Here you go: (extract in game folder and than remove .rgss3a file)
I`ve just reduced the pictures in photoshop vertically by 85% and added a black borders so as not to change the physical size of the images

Reactions: tappp92 and Osmav

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
In which routes is the new content ? I see no changes from versions 0,20 and 0,21, compared with 0,19, in the NTR and NTRS routes.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
For fucking Christ's sake, would somebody put an explanation of all that S-NTR-S 1-2-x-y-z abracadabra on the first page? This will be a one time thing after all. In developer notes maybe?

I played the game around 0.17 version, wanted to refresh things in my memory and I had to look all the way back to post #243 to generally wrap my head around all that; still have some questions like what are the route 3 and 'lily route' mentioned in netorase section of walkthrough or how getting it on with Sofie is falling into vanilla (well, I assume that it's the route where you do the fucking and not get cucked, as in Lily's vanilla route I suppose, so there is some logic in that)). It must be hell of a thing to get all that for the newcomers.

So maybe author could name them routes NTR 1-2-3... NTRS 1-2-3... Vanilla 1-2-3... and put explanation on the first page (more or less 'dense', humiliation etc.). Easy to get info when it gets updated in the future (e.g. NTR 2 got 3 new scenes 5 renders, NTRS 1 got...). Also easy to add a new route if need arises in the future (it will fall in one of the NTR-NTRS-Vanilla categories and all what it would take is to add a number).

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
My saves from version 0.21 doesn't work with 0.22 (

Here is a new pictures fix: (extract in game folder and than remove .rgss3a file)

Reactions: tappp92

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
render seem nice ... got a quick look over the walkthrough ... it's benny hills show >< you got to run left then right all the time, without looking too in depth some choices don't seem intuitive ... is there an online gallery to watch the scene ?

Reactions: LarryF

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
For fucking Christ's sake, would somebody put an explanation of all that S-NTR-S 1-2-x-y-z abracadabra on the first page? This will be a one time thing after all. In developer notes maybe?

I played the game around 0.17 version, wanted to refresh things in my memory and I had to look all the way back to post #243 to generally wrap my head around all that; still have some questions like what are the route 3 and 'lily route' mentioned in netorase section of walkthrough or how getting it on with Sofie is falling into vanilla (well, I assume that it's the route where you do the fucking and not get cucked, as in Lily's vanilla route I suppose, so there is some logic in that)). It must be hell of a thing to get all that for the newcomers.

So maybe author could name them routes NTR 1-2-3... NTRS 1-2-3... Vanilla 1-2-3... and put explanation on the first page (more or less 'dense', humiliation etc.). Easy to get info when it gets updated in the future (e.g. NTR 2 got 3 new scenes 5 renders, NTRS 1 got...). Also easy to add a new route if need arises in the future (it will fall in one of the NTR-NTRS-Vanilla categories and all what it would take is to add a number).
I'll explain what I know (I only followed the routes that contained NTRS so I don't know much about the others, what I know is from what I caught a glimpse of in the recollection room)
I hope I was able to help you

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I'll explain what I know (I only followed the routes that contained NTRS so I don't know much about the others, what I know is from what I caught a glimpse of in the recollection room)
I hope I was able to help you
Thanks. There is also a comprehensive post #243 by Etheric which Kiranti endorsed himself. The problem is... well it sits in the midst of the current thread, page 13 I think, so that a pain in the ass for people to find it especially if you're not aware of its existence (I remembered it since last time I played). There is also S-NTR apart from NTR1-2 routes which stands for special NTR I think (the most humiliating?) and some can mix it with NTRSes (or is S-NTR actually an old acronym and it's one of them NTR1-2? See how messy it is); also you're mentioning 2 NTRS paths as the aforementioned post #243 but there are some Route 3 and Lily route mentioned in the walkthrough (unfortunately pretty dated too, at least the version you get with the link on the 1st page). Are those separate paths or some scene variances? Difficult to say unless you play. I'm sure some things have changed in the recent months e.g. according to the walkthrough there is some Sofie route in vanilla section, which isn't mentioned neither on the 1st page nor in Etheric's post.

So I'm just essentially proposing Kirantiplayer to kindly put some explanation on the 1st page. Even taking the relevant parts of your posts and quickly correcting them and putting them, say, into Notes section on the 1st page would help a lot, IMO. Maybe think about homogenous names for the routes like NTR 1-2-3 instead of NTR 1-2 and S-NTR (if I am not mistaking it for one of the former two).

Last edited:

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
The NTR routes are actually cheating routes, in NTR-1 Erik sees them and knows what's happening, but doesn't admit it to Lily; NTR-2 and NTR-S Erik has no idea that Lily cheats on him. In NTR-2 she is slutty and fucks whoever she can, NTR-S has a lot of scenes with talking on the phone while cheating, talking behind a batrhroom curtain / room door, while having sex at the same time, but Erik is quite naive not to suspect anything. I pesonally like these 3 routes most of all.

The NTRS routes are about cucking, in them Erik himself asked Lily to cheat on him - he enjoys this, while she doesn't actually want it (at least in the beginning), but she does it for him. There are scenes where he spies them hidden in the room, or asks to be sent pictures/videos, while they are having sex at a hotel.

I haven't played the vanilla route.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes