BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The NTR routes are actually cheating routes, in NTR-1 Erik sees them and knows what's happening, but doesn't admit it to Lily; NTR-2 and NTR-S Erik has no idea that Lily cheats on him. In NTR-2 she is slutty and fucks whoever she can, NTR-S has a lot of scenes with talking on the phone while cheating, talking behind a batrhroom curtain / room door, while having sex at the same time, but Erik is quite naive not to suspect anything. I pesonally like these 3 routes most of all.

The NTRS routes are about cucking, in them Erik himself asked Lily to cheat on him - he enjoys this, while she doesn't actually want it (at least in the beginning), but she does it for him. There are scenes where he spies them hidden in the room, or asks to be sent pictures/videos, while they are having sex at a hotel.

I haven't played the vanilla route.
In the vanilla route the MC is the one having sex with Lily (it's not too hard to guess this part, right) while Axel is angry and frustrated (for her part Lily is very unfriendly towards him, while he complains to the MC about... basically everything). It's funny to see Axel complaining about Lily and Sofia all the time.

I don't play the other "vanilla" route, where the MC cheats on Lily with Sofia, so I have no idea what it's like.

I don't do the NTR routes either, so I don't know what they are like either. Although from what I've read they are more or less as you explain.

Reactions: Beta F4gg0t

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
So i tried the save that you sent but it seems to be the wrong save (Although it looks like it's also bugged). Can you give me a little description of what happened? Like which route, or around which in-game day or near which sex event. Sorry, i've just been a bit busy lately so i haven't been able to track the bug only with that image.

can anyone please tell me how to unlock the lady in the Halloween?
You need to have in your inventory the Sapphire emblem and the Ruby emblem that you can find in the maze and also need to have Ruby and Sapphire in your party. Hope this helps.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
So i tried the save that you sent but it seems to be the wrong save (Although it looks like it's also bugged). Can you give me a little description of what happened? Like which route, or around which in-game day or near which sex event. Sorry, i've just been a bit busy lately so i haven't been able to track the bug only with that image.

You need to have in your inventory the Sapphire emblem and the Ruby emblem that you can find in the maze and also need to have Ruby and Sapphire in your party. Hope this helps.
Can you send save .. S-NTR .. v 0.22?

Feb 18, 2022
In the changelog it says that the S-NTR route has content beyond the 10th, but after giving all the money to Axel so he can go to the movies with Lily and go to sleep the game says it has no content and sends me to the main menu ...

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
In the changelog it says that the S-NTR route has content beyond the 10th, but after giving all the money to Axel so he can go to the movies with Lily and go to sleep the game says it has no content and sends me to the main menu ...
Simply don't give the money to Axel. There are 3 scenes after that.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
what to do after talking to Lilly on the bridge ?

pretty much stuck there, after talking to her and going into anywhere else she disappears, no where to be found and Axel is doing something in guests house room when I talk to him he acts like he's been caught then I roam all map with nothing to do. HELP
kirantiplayer

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2019
yo, can anyone help me, with this game and several others like it every time I try to go into full screen, my display spasms out and then turns black, and finally returns me back to my desktop, and if I click on the game again the same thing happens, only lets me play in the smaller display window. If anyone has experienced this problem with this or other games and knows the solution please help

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes