May 8, 2019
Sorry lad, we missed it. Can you instead "Report" - "Game Update" and post new link in the comment
Well... I did it when I posted the link here. But, if the dev removed the link then I guess he does not want it to be shared, so I prefer not to. Someone else will have to do that. Should have updated before he did that

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Uff. the worst of RPGM. Linear progression (there is no reason for all the walking - a text menu does the same, just not as annoying) and the screen is SO TINY! - you can barely see anything.
There are not settings for volume or text speed - and the sounds are aweful.

There might be a fun story in this game, but I wont be able to find it. Unplayable.
Yeah I'm with you on this one. The art looks good in the screenshots but my game screen may as well be a postage stamp. And why the hell did the dev take away the settings? They are in by default ffs.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah I'm with you on this one. The art looks good in the screenshots but my game screen may as well be a postage stamp. And why the hell did the dev take away the settings? They are in by default ffs.
I don't have a problem with the game per se as far as the storytelling or artwork but it has to be the only RPGM game that I have played where you can't play it with a mouse or adjust the screen size. I find it strange and it does subtract from my enjoyment when I am trying to navigate the game world.

Reactions: Paitryn

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
alt + enter increases the screen size, guys - makes it fullscreen, so all the scenes are well visible.
For the sound I agree - if you play with sound (if I remember correct, it is worthy only for the slapping sounds during the scenes, I think there is no moaning or other), it is quite annoying.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the event where lily and Axel kiss? I tried following the ingame event guide but that just lead me to nowhere. Is it bugged?

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
What are the available routes in this game? i read something about 4 available but can see only 3 in walkthrough

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What are the available routes in this game? i read something about 4 available but can see only 3 in walkthrough
There are several subroutes available, look closer in the new walkthrough. NTR has 2-3 routes+subroutes, Netorase has 3+ subroutes and then there is Vanilla/romance.

Reactions: Fluffy Neko

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
There are several subroutes available, look closer in the new walkthrough. NTR has 2-3 routes+subroutes, Netorase has 3+ subroutes and then there is Vanilla/romance.
Oh, so there are only 3 main routes 2x branching ntr and 1x vanilla... welp, I was actually thinking that it has ntr, love, and cheating routes because when I was playing a few months back, I felt like going for sofie was a completely separate thing that took away from girlfriends' content and it even looked like it was reworked to fit outside of the ntr route.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I hit F1 and checked it and was able to make game play in full screen or at least bigger. Anyone have any ideas?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
NTRS 2 is more netorare than netorase.. i was hoping MC and the GF can make netorase route without telling Axel.
but i really like it when you can get out from netorare route. the GF already know that Axel is low womanizer so it should be hard for her to fall in love with axel.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not sure how far into this I want to go with this game. Perhaps someone who has played it all can explain a few things before I play further...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure how far into this I want to go with this game. Perhaps someone who has played it all can explain a few things before I play further...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will say that the one, lonely, non-NTR route is a straight and narrow path that is really hard to achieve. Some would argue that it isn't even worth attempting (I'm not one of them, I think it is funny as hell). But the various NTR routes have a lot of variety and don't necessarily result in an unhappy ending (I think).

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes