Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I feel like the routes are labeled kind of arbitrarily. I wish they each had some overarching theme that separated them into distinct categories, and that could be initiated according to its theme. Like NTRS1 could be when you agree to your gf’s date with the friend (which still isn’t implemented sadly) and it starts a dating path. NTRS2 could be when you ask your gf to NTR you. NTRS3 could be when she NTR’s you and you decide you’re cool with it. These are just some examples, but right now each path has a random mishmash of scenes and they all blend together.

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
This new update (0.26), based on the changelog, arent the final ending right (for ntr2 and ntrs2)? just added content?

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
Nice game, I like NTRS routes but other routes enjoyable as well. Writing/story is good, models are good too. Unfortunately, windows size is fixed, mini games and other extra contents are unnecessary.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there any updated walkthrough for the sntr route?
It stops at day 11 but apparently it goes up to day 15 in game?

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
You should really add the animated tag to this, You'd be surprised how many people will just skip over a game if there is no animation tag.
I search "animated" in every forum of a game I'm considering downloading. There are very few games that I'll play that don't have animations.

Reactions: Xrandom

mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
Was this game supposed to be erotic? The writing is terrible, I mean just bad. I played the vanilla route, the dude can't even lift up his girlfriend, really bad writing, the guest disrespects his hosts and hostess, the girlfriend disrespects her boyfriend. The story and dialogue are just really really bad.

• Angry
Reactions: BR0C0LIS and Gudil

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Was this game supposed to be erotic? The writing is terrible, I mean just bad. I played the vanilla route, the dude can't even lift up his girlfriend, really bad writing, the guest disrespects his hosts and hostess, the girlfriend disrespects her boyfriend. The story and dialogue are just really really bad.
Bro it's ntr game.there is 6 routes just for ntr one route for vanilla.this game is not for ur kind

seagull123

May 15, 2018
Fun story and very hot sex scenes, but man, using RPGmaker for a story game was a terrible idea. I can see a reason why you would want to use rpgmaker for a ntr story. It forces the player to lurk around and discover their cheating partner, but other than that, it only adds to make the experience worst. You can't rewind the scenes, you can't view dialogue history, there are too many look for item quests, too much forced backtracking, and the game looks terrible even with the overly designed layouts of the rooms.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
is recollection present here? does it havee all the scene of this release?
The recollection room is to be found as an item in your inventory at the start of the game. There is an annoying sequence with an immersion-breaking goblin every time you enter. I believe that if it doesn't have all the H scenes it does contain most of them.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
The recollection room is to be found as an item in your inventory at the start of the game. There is an annoying sequence with an immersion-breaking goblin every time you enter. I believe that if it doesn't have all the H scenes it does contain most of them.
One of the things the developer can improve, is to remove this annoying dialog with the goblin. Or at least to have a button "skip". Also looks reasonable to add saves in the release with the routes which are updated, just before the new content - for example, for the last update, to be 2 saves - 10th day on NTR2 route, and 20th day on the NTRS2 route. Replaying againg and again each route is annoying too. Copying the old saves not always works, like now the NTR2 route, the new content is on another choise, while the old saves where with the Brian meeting, now the protagonist must not give money to Lily for taxi. Not knowing that it is so, had to start new game (countless times already), again when decide to check the scenes - the annoying goblin dialog, etc. This is not critic, I like the game. Just advices how to make things more comfortable and simple.

Reactions: tappp92 and Gudil

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
Fun story and very hot sex scenes, but man, using RPGmaker for a story game was a terrible idea. I can see a reason why you would want to use rpgmaker for a ntr story. It forces the player to lurk around and discover their cheating partner, but other than that, it only adds to make the experience worst. You can't rewind the scenes, you can't view dialogue history, there are too many look for item quests, too much forced backtracking, and the game looks terrible even with the overly designed layouts of the rooms.
disagree. rpgmaker for NTR story games is really good. the only 'backtracking' you do is going to the kitchen, shower, or bedroom it's not like you're making long walks.... i think there are literally 3-4 'look for item' quests? one is optional for recordings, one is all in the same bedroom, and the other isn't that intuitive so ill give you that. sounds like you just want a kinetic novel. go play a kinetic novel.

i feel like you just wrote this post for the wrong game lol. cant rewind scenes - just save often man. and there's a recollection room to look at all the scenes you want any time so...? item quests, barely there. there's no backtracking. and game looks terrible??..there's CGs for the sex scenes.

Camon

May 14, 2018
the graphic is not really my style (my opinion of course), but I think the game is most enjoyed and can still have more content!!!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hah, I really like this game. I consider that this is an author who really knows how to handle NTRS in the way that I like the most. The way Lily behaved in the last update on the NTRS1 route proves it to me, it's something magnificent

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes