nonloso271

Nov 16, 2021
what to do after talking to Lilly on the bridge ?

pretty much stuck there, after talking to her and going into anywhere else she disappears, no where to be found and Axel is doing something in guests house room when I talk to him he acts like he's been caught then I roam all map with nothing to do. HELP
kirantiplayer
Me too...
Also I could not find the 5 hidden objects, although the one on the piano is written "2 objects" but marks only one. Only I have encountered this problem or is there a fix? (NTRS route)

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
The logic of the game is a bit broken. In the evening, Lily says that she will go on a date with Axel, that it will not be possible to convince her and that she will leave early in the morning at 7 a.m. Then she offers a tight job or a blowjob and in the morning she is in bed, as if yesterday's date conversation was not there.

Also, it would be really nice to add a few more details to the beginning. Because it looks like Axel hit Lily on the head with his huge sausage and she went crazy. In one route, she cheats on her fiancé and acts like a scum towards him for no reason. In another route, after a couple of sex sessions, she is already ready to feed him with someone else's sperm. Just incredible love.

Oh, and a bug report. If after the sex scene in the toilet on the vanilla route you go back to the toilet, the scene will start again, but there will be no mark on the toilet and the character will be locked in the room.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Love this game, but something that takes away my enjoyment is the start, the lack of the perspective of the FMC, we go from a timid handjob and jump to her cheating on him without care in some routes. I would really like if instead of making new chapters you created more content on the early scenes where we could see the corruption. How it went when she was convinced to give the guy a blowjob? Or how she started cheating on MC again after already being caught and promising she would never do it again. If you worked on this, this game would be a 10 out of 10 for me
Agree that’s one of the selling point in NTR

highclassmaneuver

Apr 10, 2019
I really love this game! All the routes just really scratch the itch for me!!
Having to run around the house can become a bit boring but then the recollection room makes up for it!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HoldingHands-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
she cheats on her fiancé and acts like a scum towards him for no reason.
I took it as it was part of her defence mechanism where she is trying to avoid the subject and to keep Eric/MC from asking further questions about it.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Love this game, but something that takes away my enjoyment is the start, the lack of the perspective of the FMC, we go from a timid handjob and jump to her cheating on him without care in some routes. I would really like if instead of making new chapters you created more content on the early scenes where we could see the corruption. How it went when she was convinced to give the guy a blowjob? Or how she started cheating on MC again after already being caught and promising she would never do it again. If you worked on this, this game would be a 10 out of 10 for me
I'm of the same opinion.
There needs to be a subtle transition from HJ, into Axel talking her into licking the tip into a blowjob and THEN slowly making their way to the bedroom for a quick fuck session and Lily shouldn't immediately just disregard MC after that. There's no logic in her blaming MC for her cheating because you didn't find the condom in the bathroom.
The scenes are hot on all routes but I'm really not a fan of the degradation of MC by Lily...especially how she acts like a psychotic controlling narcissist when she's the one who's doing wrong.
At the risk of making this redundant and droning on, I know that when someone is unfaithful, a defense mechanism is to become suspicious of the other party almost as if they're hoping to find something to justify their actions (I speak from experience) so that writing is pretty on par with the situation but make Lily less toxic and degrading.
If you have a humiliation kink, disregard this.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
i havent played this game in a long while,
can anyone tell me if Lilly has slept with anyone else apart from Axel, or is it still those 3 characters in the house, and that other female friend of theirs (cant remember her name)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
This game starts up in in a small window and the window resize option is disabled, including the ability to maximize the window with <F11>. Playing on a PC with 4K monitor and the tiny window is almost unplayable. I'm not familiar with RPGM. Is there a way to resize/enlarge/maximize the window?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
This game starts up in in a small window and the window resize option is disabled, including the ability to maximize the window with <F11>. Playing on a PC with 4K monitor and the tiny window is almost unplayable. I'm not familiar with RPGM. Is there a way to resize/enlarge/maximize the window?
f4 is full screen for rpgm games iirc

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I took it as it was part of her defence mechanism where she is trying to avoid the subject and to keep Eric/MC from asking further questions about it.
Interesting defense mechanism. She treats her fiancé as a slave, and at this time she continues to cheat on him as if this is the norm. And only after a while she has a feeling of regret, which already looks disgusting. The whole situation seems to evoke some kind of emotion, but it does not cause anything other than surprise. The only thought is that the author keeps the player within the framework too much and makes the character turn a blind eye to obvious things. It feels like something is missing from the story.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Interesting defense mechanism. She treats her fiancé as a slave, and at this time she continues to cheat on him as if this is the norm. And only after a while she has a feeling of regret, which already looks disgusting. The whole situation seems to evoke some kind of emotion, but it does not cause anything other than surprise. The only thought is that the author keeps the player within the framework too much and makes the character turn a blind eye to obvious things. It feels like something is missing from the story.
I presume you talked about where she cuts him short? Also mind you I kinda like that this dev creates real scenarios where she acts illogical or smart. I don't want to call people trolls, but judging by your comments and writing skills it makes it hard for me.. So..
I just told you a reasonable psycholical behaviour or how a person evades issues? Like cutting them short? (not for any reason)
What else do you want me to explain about this game? Be thorough and tell me what route etc, as it's kinda hard else to know what or where you are aiming.
I will do this for you! Even as a kiranti fanboy but that is even beside the point! Just tell me where and what! One thing at a time!

Minor stuff like I felt I missed a morning talk doesn't count, that is just on you. We can all feel that shit everywhere? I felt Morrigan loved me too fast in dragon age, I wanted a more in depth love, where she loves and destroys me more brutally over time, but I didn't get that!

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Kiranti, can i ask a question? At the tent where we can go to look for lily or dream/fantazise does that matter or will matter? As I kinda like the fantasize :)
also, to boost! There are not many games doing that! Using a man as a paypig :)

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I presume you talked about where she cuts him short? Also mind you I kinda like that this dev creates real scenarios where she acts illogical or smart. I don't want to call people trolls, but judging by your comments and writing skills it makes it hard for me.. So..
I just told you a reasonable psycholical behaviour or how a person evades issues? Like cutting them short? (not for any reason)
What else do you want me to explain about this game? Be thorough and tell me what route etc, as it's kinda hard else to know what or where you are aiming.
I will do this for you! Even as a kiranti fanboy but that is even beside the point! Just tell me where and what! One thing at a time!

Minor stuff like I felt I missed a morning talk doesn't count, that is just on you. We can all feel that shit everywhere? I felt Morrigan loved me too fast in dragon age, I wanted a more in depth love, where she loves and destroys me more brutally over time, but I didn't get that!
English is not my native language, so google translate can make mistakes that I didn't pay attention to or I didn't understand that the translation is not correct. If something is not clear, ask a question.
For example, vanilla route. Literally one message that Axl was peeping on Lily is enough to completely stop the NTR route. Lily loses trust in Axel and any interest. On the contrary, she begins to treat him negatively. This seems to be true, if you consider that Lily is a faithful girl and she has a complex about cheating.
On the other hand, on the NTR route, the situation is turned upside down. The event "worse" than peeping suddenly causes Lily to take a liking to Axel and to force things and aggression towards her fiancé, who has done nothing wrong. There is no stage of reflection about treason. She does not seem to regret it, but on the contrary, she is in a hurry to move away from the groom and quickly score. At the same time, Lily knows that there is an aphrodisiac in beer, but still continues to drink it every time. This seems completely unreasonable. Why does she not avoid Axel after what happened, but on the contrary, she approaches him with all her might, aggravating the situation even more? That's why it seems too strange. Events are moving too fast and too one-sidedly. There are no reasons for this behavior. There is no serious reason for revenge or anything like that towards her fiancé. There is not even any connection between Axel and Lily, except for an old friendship. Nothing but Axel's big piss that would make Lily act so recklessly.
I didn't do the Netori route, because it's not mine, but even it starts without logic. With love below 95 (which, in principle, is a fairly large value), only one choice, eavesdrop on a conversation on the balcony or intervene, decides everything. Again, there is no particular motivation for Lily to give Axel a blowjob and start having sex with him almost openly. Moreover, there is no motivation to humiliate your fiancé like the cum kiss scene in the kitchen.
At the very beginning, the story does not seem to be consistent. It is as if some details of Axel's rapprochement and Lily's distance from her fiancé are missing. That's exactly what I'm talking about. I quite like the rest of the gameplay. And it’s not that I didn’t like the beginning either, just on the NTR route I can’t get rid of surprise at what is happening and the thought “Yes, kick this whore out already and live in peace.” Because of this, Lily as a character fades into the background, and even a prostitute who appears in just one scene seems more interesting and thoughtful. I understand her motivation, or at least I think so. But I have absolutely no idea what the hell Lily is doing. Even the developer himself, in the words of one of the characters, emphasizes that Lily is extremely jealous, but she herself easily cheats. Because of this, the protagonist's ignorance of obvious events begins to irritate. It seems these are not the emotions that NTR should give in games)

The Morrigan in Dragon Age had a specific plan against Flemeth and love in this plan was far from being in the first place. But her own dragon was clearly in first place. And imitation of love for the main character is the easiest way to get this dragon. In an emergency, Alistair also came up. Without love and other things, straight to the "process of creating" the dragon.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes