bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Good update, the scenes are a lot and well made.

I couldn't open the NTR 1 new content, the game ends on the 11th day, after the sex scene between Sofia and Axel. Following the walkthrough. I tried to go with the other variation, not Sofia's path, without going to bathroom where is Sofia on day 5 - but yet it ends before the new content. I saw the scene in the recolection room, but still - what has to be done (different from the walkthrough), so to trigger the new content in this route, NTR1, can someone explain, please?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Good update, the scenes are a lot and well made.

I couldn't open the NTR 1 new content, the game ends on the 11th day, after the sex scene between Sofia and Axel. Following the walkthrough. I tried to go with the other variation, not Sofia's path, without going to bathroom where is Sofia on day 5 - but yet it ends before the new content. I saw the scene in the recolection room, but still - what has to be done (different from the walkthrough), so to trigger the new content in this route, NTR1, can someone explain, please?
i would be glad but... I just follow ntrs routes :/

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
2 Netorase Routes.
3 Netorare Routes.
1 Vanilla Route.
1 Cheating Route.

im really confusted about these routes the walkthrough says 2-netorare, would anyone tell me the difference of each also this is my understanding

Netorase, lily cheats on eric, eric knows and likes it
2. one of these two is prob with more then 1 person

Netorare. lily cheats on eric behind his back
1.?
2.?
3. whats the difference?

Vanilla: lily + eric are faithful
i see images of lily + mom with MC thats hot what route is that?

Cheating: eric sleeps with others and not lily
(what is lily doing here?)

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Bro it's ntr game.there is 6 routes just for ntr one route for vanilla.this game is not for ur kind
The intro basically needs to say "your GF invites her friend and you know you're about to get cucked" which is more realistic in these games than implying the player actually has a choice. :D

Reactions: Ursus4321

Papagiorgio19

Jul 6, 2020
I like the game. I don't like the complete cuck this game is going to. This is my opinion, but you introduce cages and witholding sex to husband I'm out.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Decent game for what it is. Not really a huge fan of MC being a cuck but different strokes for different folks. If this game implemented choices from Lily's perspective, it would be an instant favorite. As it stands right now, I play it every few updates but I usually quit halfway through not because of the content but because the game window is entirely too small with no way to resize it. It kinda makes it harder to play for us older folks with declining eyesight.

Reactions: dian091

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Decent game for what it is. Not really a huge fan of MC being a cuck but different strokes for different folks. If this game implemented choices from Lily's perspective, it would be an instant favorite. As it stands right now, I play it every few updates but I usually quit halfway through not because of the content but because the game window is entirely too small with no way to resize it. It kinda makes it harder to play for us older folks with declining eyesight.
The only route I play is vanilla.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Alt + Enter enlarges the screen

Reactions: JamieSadistic

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
I Love This Game. Especially NTR and NTRS Routes. But Why NTR 1 and 2? Why NTRS 1 and 2 and 3? And S NTR?
I Don't Understand. If May, Somebody Can Explain These Routes For Me?
What's Differents About These Number Routes?

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I Love This Game. Especially NTR and NTRS Routes. But Why NTR 1 and 2? Why NTRS 1 and 2 and 3? And S NTR?
I Don't Understand. If May, Somebody Can Explain These Routes For Me?
What's Differents About These Number Routes?
I'm not certain but it seems to me that NTR 1 and 2 are distinguished by how Axel is treated by the girls. In one of them (I don't remember which) he is always getting his dick stepped on literally and figuratively. In one of the routes, he even has a rival himself who Lily cheats on him with behind his back.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
Love this game, but something that takes away my enjoyment is the start, the lack of the perspective of the FMC, we go from a timid handjob and jump to her cheating on him without care in some routes. I would really like if instead of making new chapters you created more content on the early scenes where we could see the corruption. How it went when she was convinced to give the guy a blowjob? Or how she started cheating on MC again after already being caught and promising she would never do it again. If you worked on this, this game would be a 10 out of 10 for me

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes