mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I have 2 problems and need some help:
1- I usually play Renpy and have no idea about RPGM . I get a very small window. How can i make it full screen or at least a normal size for a desktop coz this sems to be the size of a cell phone.

2- I just start playing this game, i see the WT has many different routes and i am interested in sharing (Netorase) not cheating! I see there are 2 Netorase routes, but i don't know what each of them leads to. So I'm asking ppl who played the whole game:

What is the difference between the routes Netorase1 and Netorase2?
If any of them includes humiliation i don't want to play that one..

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

hay2252

Jul 21, 2017
I have 2 problems and need some help:
1- I usually play Renpy and have no idea about RPGM . I get a very small window. How can i make it full screen or at least a normal size for a desktop coz this sems to be the size of a cell phone.

2- I just start playing this game, i see the WT has many different routes and i am interested in sharing (Netorase) not cheating! I see there are 2 Netorase routes, but i don't know what each of them leads to. So I'm asking ppl who played the whole game:

What is the difference between the routes Netorase1 and Netorase2?
If any of them includes humiliation i don't want to play that one..

Thanks in advance.
1. press alt+enter
2. at start in nts1 you asked lily to cheat with axel, while in nts2 you saw her cheated with axel then ask her to continue cheating. you might like nts2 better since there will be one more female character introduced and you can choose to have your way with her too. imo both nts routes have some degree of humiliation, but nts2 is more lighter compared to nts1.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
1. press alt+enter
2. at start in nts1 you asked lily to cheat with axel, while in nts2 you saw her cheated with axel then ask her to continue cheating. you might like nts2 better since there will be one more female character introduced and you can choose to have your way with her too. imo both nts routes have some degree of humiliation, but nts2 is more lighter compared to nts1.
Thanks!
I also noticed that pressing F1 opens a small window where you can check to "open the game in full screen" plus a few other options. After i chose full screen, this option automatically applied also to another game that was also starting in a small window..

I will try netorase2 coz the version 1 has a little too much humiliation for my taste and the MC is never present when his GF fucks around. I hope that's different in nts2. I would hope that he also participates sometimes.. Unfortunately the graphic quality is very bad. But the text is interesting..

Reactions: hay2252

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
What kind of humiliation type does this game have? As in does MC get humiliated or maybe the GF for being a slut or any other form of humiliation?

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
What kind of humiliation type does this game have? As in does MC get humiliated or maybe the GF for being a slut or any other form of humiliation?
The GF will consensually sexually humiliate the MC during the sharing routes. She might agree with the antagonist belittling the MC during other routes, but it's usually a scene the MC doesn't witness. The antagonist will frequently try to humiliate the GF about being a slut, a masochist, etc. So far, the MC critiques the GF for her personality sometimes, but nothing even close to humiliation. In some routes the GF's friend will humiliate the MC and/or the antagonist.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Holding Hands 0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
The route where you go into the city without telling anyone hasn't been updated in a long time.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
There are many different sub paths in the game, depending on the choices made.
When the MC chooses to eat the cookies that are not burnt humiliates his girlfriend.
Just keep playing the game, there is a scene where the MC gets humiliated big time, when his girlfriend has a big load all over her and MC is made to clean it up with his shirt by her lover. It would have been even more of a humiliation scene if he had used his tongue to clean it up. I find these cuck, ntr games hilarious, keep them up developers.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes