RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HoldingHands-0.31f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

sandy__123

Mar 10, 2018
Is living room bugged bcs when I enter the room both lily and axel enter behind me and order water after which I get stuck in the living room entrance

Last edited:

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Can you give me the values for each route ? I dont understand how to get ntr 1 and netorase 1

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Both the Mega and the Gofile zips contained a "Holding Hands 31 - Copy" folder. I guess that that is not how it's supposed to be.
Can't say anything about the other hosters.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
it not cheating if you allow it. anybody has ntr update save date. it pain to start all over again
I feel ya, I wish dev would provide saves for this, and some of the choices too, like if he/she/it decides to go develop on a subroute, give a quick save there. Though I really like this game so, I won't bitch about it too hard and stay happy that we/I/whatever('you' maybe fit) are getting updates :)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Btw Kiranti, your protagonist talks about taking breaks and such, if memory serves. I think you should apply a little of that to yourself. Don't burn yourself out. No one will be happy with that. i think you can do cool things with patreon, like not charge or refund etc. Don't know why but I kinda get the feeling that you might be burning out? Else just ignore :)

• Angry
Reactions: angelm1ke

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Still this SNTRS x, y, z mumbo-jumbo without any sensible explanation on the first page, and severely dated walkthrough. What a shame.

Maybe it's finally worth for the author to stop working on a game for a week or less and update walkthrough and decipher and explain the routes on the first page, for everybody including newcomers to have a quick reference? Even if walkthroug is labeled fan-made, who is better to update it if not the author who knows everything about the routes and events as he created them? Pretty please or what else am I supposed to write?

P.S. Kindly note that I don't ask any third parties to explain me the abbreviations and routes in the messages to follow or point me to their explanations somewhere mid-thread.

• Angry
Reactions: angelm1ke

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Still this SNTRS x, y, z mumbo-jumbo without any sensible explanation on the first page, and severely dated walkthrough. What a shame.

Maybe it's finally worth for the author to stop working on a game for a week or less and update walkthrough and decipher and explain the routes on the first page, for everybody including newcomers to have a quick reference? Even if walkthroug is labeled fan-made, who is better to update it if not the author who knows everything about the routes and events as he created them? Pretty please or what else am I supposed to write?

P.S. Kindly note that I don't ask any third parties to explain me the abbreviations and routes in the messages to follow or point me to their explanations somewhere mid-thread.
Bit of fanboyying here.
It's a new dev, first game and all, know how many of those who just abandon their first games? He wrote somewhere that he just intended for this game to be a short game but then expanded and expanded.
I think, and I am almost sure that the next game he creates will be far far more organized, if he does so to speak.
But other than that, I agree, I bet Kiranti does too.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes