L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
you dont need any of that just press esc and click on item there is recollection room there you can find every scene for all routes
In NTRS 1 route there are two hidden scenes that are not in recollection room, I have not managed to unlock them, yet. This game is brilliant, and developer is a genius and Lilly is super-hot.

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
So i played the S-NTR route and it still ended according to the walkthrough at around update 0.25.
The changelog says that S-NTR should be up to something like day 20 instead of day 10? Am i doing something wrong here?

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
Is the new s-ntr scene worth downloading for? Kind of lost interest in this project once it got derailed into becoming a ntrs/vanilla focused game.

Reactions: ktez

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I've been looking at the changelog and is it just me or has NTR2 still stuck at like day 16-19 with content.. I never see it get updates.. and this time it's just sound

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If I can't see what kiranti is writing? He has a personal thing for me or? When I click it just redirects to first page? Imagine I talked good about this game, but tbh, his releases are getting worse and worse, and less content. Kinda like many other patreons do things. Nonetheless, he can hate me all he wants and likes. I wrote earlier here about him taking a break could be good too. I was concerned tbh, but maybe that is somehow why I got on a shitlist? Ah well...

I will do with this game as nymphomaniac priestess, wait a looong time.
Edit: for you who don't know nymphomaniac priestess. it's a game by technobrake, I would call him technobreak, who released such good material, and then after he implemented a cheat module he started making the game worse, oh the cheat module was welcome, should have been there from day 1, but, he started becoming lazy with his job. The cheat module helps us see things that are about to happen, like 5 years from now, so he does fun things, rather than doing all in chronologic order.
The issue I'm having is the lazy ways...

Edit: I am objective mostly, I still like this dev btw, but I not a fanboy anymore I guess :)
Kinda hard to be a fan of a dev who hides all he writes to me.

Last edited:

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
hello when I push the "new game" button on the main menu nothing happened , did somebody have the same problem ?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes