kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Day eleven
-Go to kitchen
-take a bath
-Go to Alex door and than go downstairs
-Go to kitchen and get water
-Give water to lily

And I 'm running out of game on the Netorase 2 route .

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
I just downloaded for new scenes but i can't see them on gallery. I guess need to do Guest House quest or something like that but i just want to see new scenes what do i need to do?

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
v0.34:
-Added content for the days 33, 34 & 35 of the Netorase 2 route.
-Added 2 sex scene to this route.

Changelog says 2 scenes for NTRS but I only found 1 (which Eric holds Lily) and collection room is empty as well.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
v0.34:
-Added content for the days 33, 34 & 35 of the Netorase 2 route.
-Added 2 sex scene to this route.

Changelog says 2 scenes for NTRS but I only found 1 (which Eric holds Lily) and collection room is empty as well.
Day eleven
-Go to kitchen
-take a bath
-Go to Alex door and than go downstairs
-Go to kitchen and get water
-Give water to lily

And I 'm running out of game on the Netorase 2 route .

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Shouldn't the public version 0.35 be out by now, judging by the release schedule every 3 weeks?

Last edited:

random54321!

Jan 12, 2020
I guess (I have no info, only feeling) the dev a bit bored from this project, I hope he can nicely end it instead abandoning.
He uploaded version 0.36 on patreon today so he is still working on it. I guess he will release version 0.35 very soon here

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Gonna wait, love your game but, lately I felt updates are lacking.
Else I still play it and love it, just want more, greedy as I am :)

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
I'm not sure on which path I am (something with max. NTR). The last scene I get is the GF lying about having slept with the friend and asking for a bottle of water. When the MC tries to leave the room: "no more content". That didn't change for the last few updates. Do I have to wait some more updates or do I have a problem with my save file?

Reactions: Un1tT13

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm not sure on which path I am (something with max. NTR). The last scene I get is the GF lying about having slept with the friend and asking for a bottle of water. When the MC tries to leave the room: "no more content". That didn't change for the last few updates. Do I have to wait some more updates or do I have a problem with my save file?
i feel you, mabe or maybe not..The dev should make save files at every branch

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes