ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
How many branches do we have at this point 30? I played this game like a year ago to only advance like 2 scenes. My save was a drop of water in the sea of saves that I found in the link attached.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Weird game, the entire "netorase" route feels like it's written by an ntr lover, not a wifesharing lover. Like gf says "no I'm not okay with you watching us" - at that juncture, the next line or story beat in a wifesharing relationship would be "that won't work then, let's find a time and place where we can all be in the same room."

Instead, the next line is a pure ntr response, something like, GF: "Don't push your luck, this is all you're getting." Mc: "Okay...."

Like wtf? That style dialogue makes perfect sense on a pure ntr route, and zero sense on a netorase route. There are multiple points in the game where it has this issue, hence my first comment; it really feels like a side route written by someone whose primary interests lay elsewhere. (which is bizarre because by my count in the gallery and WT there are actually MORE cuck routes than pure ntr routes)

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
What a great NTR game! I love it. Lily is so fu*king cute. The story in each route is so hot. Even, I prefer MC is alpha that can control situation and just like to share his girl.
When I visit dev's Patreon, his support is not match with his great work, so I have no choice but to be a supporter :ROFLMAO:. There're many games out there that deserve support and I don't rich enough to support them all, so I have to choose a few of the best. Keep a good work, there're many people that love your work!

PS. only thing that make me sad about this game is no boob bounce! and lack of variety for each sex scenes.

Last edited:

moozoo

May 11, 2017
The workout of all three in the bathroom was really funny. Which route is that? Both Lily and Erik humiliated, and Axel being in charge is hot as hell :cool:(y)
Also, is there a scenario where Axel, Lily and Sophia doing a threesome? There was a route close to that, but Sophie left.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
How didn’t I notice this rough little gem before? I’d love to help make it a little easier to read, like I occasionally do for IWH, but man, I dislike messing with RPGM.

The NTRS 1 route alone was so enjoyable that it doesn’t surprise me Zetsu rated this 8/10 on his list.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoldingHands-0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: rmlevi and Lotrek_
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes