elbro

Nov 22, 2020
The dev is killing it with the character development in so many route, aplausos, amazing game.

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
I stopped following this game for a while because I wanted to wait for full release but I couldnt resist anymore. Seeing the changelog, will there be any more update for the ntr rute or is this game going to be almost ntrs focused?

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
I stopped following this game for a while because I wanted to wait for full release but I couldnt resist anymore. Seeing the changelog, will there be any more update for the ntr rute or is this game going to be almost ntrs focused?
Also I want to add that this is one of the best ntr gams Ive ever played, and Ive played almost all, not whinning or anything just curious

Reactions: Kotobiki

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
I fuckin hate this engine... I've deleted the previous game version without taking the my saves like a dweep, why devs keep using this crab engine is beyond me.... it is just waste of time.
I don't get it either. RPGMaker used to be impressive in the early 2000s. At this point, it's completely nonsensical to use it over other engines if you're making a game like this.

Reactions: worldkaiser

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
Hey does anyone knows how to get to this scene. I must have tried all combinations still not seen this scene in normal playtime. Someone tell me how to get this

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Honestly, I feel bad about last updates. Sex scenes are still short, development time is increasing, while the amount of content is still the same. Too many routes, which obviously puts a strain on the developer. Some of the routes starting to feel stagnating or like merging with others, so they give the same feeling. It's really sad to see that, since I really liked this game, despite some amateurish mistakes in game design and rough edges. I feel like the developer burned out and see that he is hardly active on his platforms (Usually small devs more active to their community) I'm afraid this game can be abandoned in near future.

Last edited:

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I was looking forward to this game since there isn't a lot of Netorase games, but I had some problems with it:
The text is too slow, so it gets annoying quickly;
The game can't be maximized (fullscreen is not the same thing);
Even when in fullscreen, the resolution is very bad;
My game ended on the THIRD DAY, saying it don't have more content.

I never know why devs go for RPG Maker for these type of games, getting a Ren'py port make it a lot better.
I'll probably try to mod it to annoy me less and see why my game isn't progressing to continue playing.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I was looking forward to this game since there isn't a lot of Netorase games, but I had some problems with it:

I never know why devs go for RPG Maker for these type of games, getting a Ren'py port make it a lot better.
I'll probably try to mod it to annoy me less and see why my game isn't progressing to continue playing.
"Shift" key speeds up the game.
The game has several routes and sub-routes. it took me 4 hours on the first playthrough (netorase route 1)

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

The game can be maximised, you just have to use skillz. :cautious:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey, what kind of "actual sharing route" you meant? Something like TAC? The Game has 2 netorase routes and they are basically sharing routes.
I mean routes that aren't ntr masquerading as sharing; things like "I'm gonna go fuck him, you better not walk in"
Thats not ntrs, thats just straight ntr. Right now there's "3 routes" but they're basically [I cheat on you, and you dont know] vs [I cheat on you and you know] vs [I cheat on you and occassionally let you hear about it or let you watch].

Sharing would be the boyfriend having autonomy, like "hey I like watching you have sex, lets go meet up with guy"

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
It does not make any sense to fight, because the dev decides what's in the game. If you are missing something then just go ahead. Or ask nicely instead of speaking about "nonsense", in most cases you get an answer and maybe even your wish will be fulfilled.
I'm so sick of all this whining "I don't like this, I want that, is [...] avoidable, I'm out of here" and so are several devs who just choose to abandon the game to stop this.
You get all this stuff for free. Take it or leave it.

Reactions: rokrad and arkeo

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well sure, if we want to be pedantic, me saying "game needs this" really means "I want to see this in game".

But if we're to be even more transparent, your response really means "the stuff I like is already in game"

My stuff vs your stuff! Lets fight! :p
Honestly, I don't think any of the routes in this game are as good as they could be. The "sharing route" has its deficiencies, sure, but the various NTR routes suffer from many of the same problems. Things just happen one after the other with little rhyme or reason. Nobody's motivations are consistent from route to route or even within a discrete route. So I don't agree that a "real sharing" route would fix anything. I haven't totally given up on the game yet but it is toward the back of my queue.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Jan 25, 2021
There is a lot more content than I expected I have not finished it yet but I'll do all routes and so far it has been satisfying with the "corruption" although I cannot say if the writing has been good or not because I have been beating my dick off but its alright, this engine is sort of annoying and the presentation of the images/sex scenes is a little sloppy but I got used to it

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes