bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
This fan art looks much much better than the original HoneySelect made game SGs. You better talk with the author, together you can make the game really financially successfull.

Reactions: Caninenappe

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I think the developer does pretty well with the art, story wise. It is tough to steer AI into producing exactly what you need for the story. Maybe with controlnet or inpainting (stable diffusion related tools) and trained models for each of the characters. I'm just prompting for these pictures, most pictures do have flaws.

The tomato and cheese surprise, well they were actually just that, AI trying something new, related to drenching a sandwich in semen after adultery, yeah sorry, nasty stuff. And after posting my first, I found enough good ones to make this particular assembly.

Edit: Ok added a fan art thread, here, it's for netorare games.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think the developer does pretty well with the art, story wise. It is tough to steer AI into producing exactly what you need for the story. Maybe with controlnet or inpainting (stable diffusion related tools) and trained models for each of the characters. I'm just prompting for these pictures, most pictures do have flaws.

The tomato and cheese surprise, well they were actually just that, AI trying something new, related to drenching a sandwich in semen after adultery, yeah sorry, nasty stuff. And after posting my first, I found enough good ones to make this particular assembly.

I can make a fan art thread, but I actually also posted for other, mostly about netorare games, so then I'll then make it a netorare fan art page.
Generally speaking, even the Honey Select can show wonders in terms of graphics, especially if you install a bunch of mods.

As for this offtop, do you think someone actually reported our posts? I've seen other threads where people sometimes share their fan art, but usually no one makes a flash mob out of it, and eventually they stop posting, no one makes a habit of it. I think this thread is pretty quiet most of the time, even when we had every 2 weeks updates. So your fan art was quite welcome here, IMO. Sure, create a thread if you're going to share other works. I actually liked the kinky ideas of yours. Except for Lily's face, I still prefer her more from the original. The idea with food was quite in the spirit with a game. I remember even people in discord were asking a dev to make more humiliating things in some routes like cum kiss etc. And the dev said that he maybe will do it. Although, of course, the game is now in such a suspense state that it is unclear whether it will be abandoned by the author.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I think it is kind of on topic, and nothing wrong? Unless all these pictures are a strain for f95zone's servers. There was one of my posts removed in girlfriend tapes, as off-topic, while I wonder a bit why. I'm not sure if I'll keep this up indefinitely. It's mostly fun because it's a new trick, but I run it on-line, it does cost money.
Except for Lily's face, I still prefer her more from the original.
Exactly my thoughts, something like this requires model training, but training on someone's particular game, well that comes a bit close to copyright infringement.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think it is kind of on topic, and nothing wrong? Unless all these pictures are a strain for f95zone's servers. There was one of my posts removed in girlfriend tapes, as off-topic, while I wonder a bit why. I'm not sure if I'll keep this up indefinitely. It's mostly fun because it's a new trick, but I run it on-line, it does cost money.

Exactly my thoughts, something like this requires model training, but training on someone's particular game, well that comes a bit close to copyright infringement.
Yeah, I saw that devs themself usually appreciate such initiative. At least in threads I followed.

I dunno, it's not like you're going to sell it. Plus, it's all Honey select models from the beginning. I see that you have some knowledge about SD's, so maybe you can use img2img, take screen from HS and then change it in SD? Anyway, it's probably better to discuss in a separate thread related to fan art, since mod asked us. Of course, if you're still interested in making some more fan art pictures.

Last edited:

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
Today I've checked his patreon that if he is back and he is somehow back, .

Reactions: elbro
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes