SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Aug 30, 2022
And another one. I know they're not the best, especially at writing area, but I kinda just spitting ideas that would be cool to see in the game.

SharkVampire I hate to admit it... Hate to admit that I find food fetish hot pls do more xddd. Also, did you consider using Multi Controlnet + Tiled Diffusion/VAE? Take depth map from the game and canny from screenshots, this should result in more stable (khe) image.

guesthouse.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
And another one. I know they're not the best, especially at writing area, but I kinda just spitting ideas that would be cool to see in the game.

SharkVampire I hate to admit it... Hate to admit that I find food fetish hot pls do more xddd. Also, did you consider using Multi Controlnet + Tiled Diffusion/VAE? Take depth map from the game and canny from screenshots, this should result in more stable (khe) image.

View attachment 2686147
Moderator asked us not to post here, that's why I gave you the link on the fan art thread. So probably it's better to discuss it there. I also posted another seria of fan art with Lily model which I made.
As for your suggestion.
I don't really that knowledgeable about these functions, so I only understood part about Vae, hah. Though I don't have SD on my pc and I use PixAI art, so I'm not sure if they have these functions.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Any news when will be free update?
Tomorrow or one day after, as he wrote in the last post 16h ago.
But I wouldn't expect much, as the changelog for 0.39 is:
And for 0.40 it's pretty similar in amount of content:
According to his previous post, he didn't work on his game for past 1.5 months due to some family stuff problems. So I would probably rather wait more time for some meaningful amount of gameplay, of course if the dev still has a passion for the game.

I did not really understand what he meant in his previous post on patreon when he said that he was going to remove some routes from the game. There were closed post with a poll, so I can't tell what it is all about. I hope he wasn't going to delete the main routes like netorase or netorase 2? Because if so, that would literally end my interest in this game, since those are the only routes I'm interested in playing.

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
According to his previous post, he didn't work on his game for past 1.5 months due to some family stuff problems. So I would probably rather wait more time for some meaningful amount of gameplay, of course if the dev still has a passion for the game.

I did not really understand what he meant in his previous post on patreon when he said that he was going to remove some routes from the game. There were closed post with a poll, so I can't tell what it is all about. I hope he wasn't going to delete the main routes like netorase or netorase 2? Because if so, that would literally end my interest in this game, since those are the only routes I'm interested in playing.
Thanks!
Glad that here is still some active community :)

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017

He is not removing any of the routes with main characters. He is just removing routes with excess characters like Brian/The Nurse/etc that haven't played much of a role anyways.

Reactions: SharkVampire

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
He is not removing any of the routes with main characters. He is just removing routes with excess characters like Brian/The Nurse/etc that haven't played much of a role anyways.
hope it doesn't remove Bryan's route. I like the rivalry between him and the mc's rival (I forgot the guy's name).

Reactions: Lotrek_

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
0.39 took from discord server.

Apparently the developer is having a hard time now, as he wrote in his post: the conflict with his girlfriend ended in a breakup.
The event itself is fucked up, and also making a game in this genre would probably be triple difficult. I can only express my sympathize. I hope the author won't fall into a depression.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
0.39 took from discord server. Mega

Apparently the developer is having a hard time now, as he wrote in his post: the conflict with his girlfriend ended in a breakup.
The event itself is fucked up, and also making a game in this genre would probably be triple difficult. I can only express my sympathize. I hope the author won't fall into a depression.
I think devs should stop doing such long game with so much different routes, They seems to never know how to finish their stories, there is too much to work on. most of the time it end up in hiatus or at worst being abandonned.

Reactions: Caninenappe

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think devs should stop doing such long game with so much different routes, They seems to never know how to finish their stories, there is too much to work on. most of the time it end up in hiatus or at worst being abandonned.
Well, I really liked the distinctive feature of this game that this game had a lot of options for how the story developed, including choosing how you would like it to develop. But I agree, the author added too many routes, which making hard to control plot, and character personalities and at the same time try to maintain consistency in the narrative. 3 routes would be sufficient for the first game, until you'll get your hands on it.

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
Well, I really liked the distinctive feature of this game that this game had a lot of options for how the story developed, including choosing how you would like it to develop. But I agree, the author added too many routes, which making hard to control plot, and character personalities and at the same time try to maintain consistency in the narrative. 3 routes would be sufficient for the first game, until you'll get your hands on it.
He lost it early on. Letting your patreon decide what to do, rather than what he wanted. Then he spent like half a year wasting his time on non-canon events. Like the massive halloween thing with unrelated characters.

Reactions: Petruha2k

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Looked through the topic, someone already asked but they never got an answer. How many cuck/bisex scenes are there in this game?

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
I love the idea of the story but the protagonists are - for me at least - a little...dull? Don't know what to say about this nor to explain it, but for me it's a hard pass (*ignore*) - sorry, dev ;)
But neverless:
good luck with this :unsure: and

best regards

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes