Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys can anyone help me I just talked to lily at the lake and she said she needed some time alone
that was after After I had to find hidden object to watch her video
What do i do next

I'm on netorase route 1

Edit - Never mind I solved it :)

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What are the differences between the three netorase routes? Lily is involved only always with Alex or also other men?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Ok thanks, so what are the differences between the two netorase routes? Lily is involved only always with Alex or also other men?
They started to blend in each other in last few updates. But previously in one of them you had more control over her actions, and Axel was more like hired dick for your fetish (NTRS 1 if I'm not mistaking) and in the other is more leans towards humiliation stuff. I can't tell more details as I don't remember all the content, since I played a long time ago.

Reactions: Claudio83 and arkeo

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
They started to blend in each other in last few updates. But previously in one of them you had more control over her actions, and Axel was more like hired dick for your fetish (NTRS 1 if I'm not mistaking) and in the other is more leans towards humiliation stuff. I can't tell more details as I don't remember all the content, since I played a long time ago.
Thanks, however Axel is the only guy that fucks Lily?

yazerous

May 30, 2017
So I love the game, but can't for the life of me figure out how to get past Day 11(Sofia) or Day 8(Lily) in NTR 1 route. I feel like I've tried dozens of different combinations just to end at the same places every time. If anyone knows the right Combo of answers, your help would be much appreciated.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
So I love the game, but can't for the life of me figure out how to get past Day 11(Sofia) or Day 8(Lily) in NTR 1 route. I feel like I've tried dozens of different combinations just to end at the same places every time. If anyone knows the right Combo of answers, your help would be much appreciated.
use the guide that is on the homepage

yazerous

May 30, 2017
use the guide that is on the homepage
That is where the guides end, but the new change logs say NTR 1 now goes to day 23 & 24 for version .39 and the Recollection room has 7 scenes past the furthest i have figured out how to get, but it is really difficult to figure out how to move beyond when the Sub-Routes have Sub-Routes or what Variable needs to be satisfied. Also the walkthrough is now 14 updates old.

I really want to get to the context of Lily masturbating next to Sofia Scene.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes