Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So... In the NTRS1 route after the message that says that some scenes were eliminated, we woke up with Lily kissing MC and then she goes to kitchen, right after that the screen goes black... We can save and load and all, but the screen is all black and we can't move... How do I fix this?

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This game need a FUCKING dial down to the useless talk... just wall of text and it goes on and on and on for every fucking topic they talk about, specially the latest update...
I disagree... I like that kind of conversations a lot because I feel they make me feel more in the game (at least in the NTRS1 route I'm playing, since Lily teases Erik a lot through the dialogues...). The developer really knows how to make conversations for a game of this style

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
So... In the NTRS2 route after the message that says that some scenes were eliminated, we woke up with Lily kissing MC and then she goes to kitchen, right after that the screen goes black... We can save and load and all, but the screen is all black and we can't move... How do I fix this?
Yeah, it's a bug. I had the same problem. Probably should wait for 0.40 to drop.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I disagree... I like that kind of conversations a lot because I feel they make me feel more in the game (at least in the NTRS2 route I'm playing, since Lily teases Erik a lot through the dialogues...). The developer really knows how to make conversations for a game of this style
I agree with you
Good writing can make a games sex scenes even hotter
I think the netorase stuff in this is really well done

Reactions: Kripke

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I disagree... I like that kind of conversations a lot because I feel they make me feel more in the game (at least in the NTRS2 route I'm playing, since Lily teases Erik a lot through the dialogues...). The developer really knows how to make conversations for a game of this style
Agreed, this why gals like Lily, Mia, Kanon, Ariana, etc are amongst my faves, dialogue really matters a lot in these kind of games, SPECIALLY the FMCs.

COPID

Jun 29, 2018
In version 0.39 when will NTR1 Sophia Root end day? because
On day 11, the game took me back to the front page right after the Sofia and Alex scene. as for the NTRS1 root, the game ends after talking to Lily and immediately taking a shower. Which, if I'm not mistaken, will be around the 20-30th, but in the change logs it says that until the 50th day, can anyone have a guide or tell me what day it ends?

English is not my first language so i apologize If any sentence is wrong or strange.

yazerous

May 30, 2017
So... In the NTRS1 route after the message that says that some scenes were eliminated, we woke up with Lily kissing MC and then she goes to kitchen, right after that the screen goes black... We can save and load and all, but the screen is all black and we can't move... How do I fix this?
When this happens, you have to go to Key Items in the Menu and select Special Options, and choose option 3 "Fix Black Screen/Delete Stuck Image" and you regain visibility. This happened on Day 48, might only be one scene after it thus far.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Is there any way to avoid the kitchen cum kiss ?
I tried so many ways and actions but the result is just same ?

It seems there's still not enough Netorare events in this game !

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
He lost it early on. Letting your patreon decide what to do, rather than what he wanted. Then he spent like half a year wasting his time on non-canon events. Like the massive halloween thing with unrelated characters.
Yes, fully agree. I guess slowly we can consider that this game will be abandon :cry:

silentguitar

Feb 7, 2019
Did anybody know if NTS route 3 (from the walkthrough) actually exist or not? And where can I find these subroute mentioned here couple of times T_T

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
Did anybody know if NTS route 3 (from the walkthrough) actually exist or not? And where can I find these subroute mentioned here couple of times T_T
As I understand it ntrs3 is different version of ntr1, when you click "which route i am" it will say ntr1

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes