SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The last Patreon post was back on July 26th, so most likely the developer is burned out and in the best case scenario the game is on hold.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
If there is no update by next Easter, it's over. I have seen some comments that were way too harsh in this thread, just very demanding, insolent, that's probably what did it.
Nah, by the look of it, it's like the dev lost it. Personal problems and stuff, and I haven't seen him answer in this thread for a long time. However, there were a lot of people who were praising the dev and worried about the future of the game. He wasn't really active on discord either.

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
Nah, by the look of it, it's like the dev lost it. Personal problems and stuff, and I haven't seen him answer in this thread for a long time. However, there were a lot of people who were praising the dev and worried about the future of the game. He wasn't really active on discord either.
Shoot, I hope not! I would love for the dev to achieve his full vision with this. He inspired me to try my hand at game making as well, and gave me some tips. Well, whatever may come. I wish this dev the best, and if he cannot complete this game, that's fine I guess. And I am happy at the very least then that I got to play it. But still, I would love to see him complete this game, even if he has to go at a snails pace that's fine.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Shoot, I hope not! I would love for the dev to achieve his full vision with this. He inspired me to try my hand at game making as well, and gave me some tips. Well, whatever may come. I wish this dev the best, and if he cannot complete this game, that's fine I guess. And I am happy at the very least then that I got to play it. But still, I would love to see him complete this game, even if he has to go at a snails pace that's fine.
Really hope he doesn't either, this one of my fave NTR games with one of my baes from the genre as well, along with a few others like Ariana/Let the Nightshine In, Mia/Girlfriend Tapes, Kanon/Teaser Date Kanon, Lisa/PaleGrass, etc. Would pay for this game to be finished, but the silence is worrying to say the least.

Reactions: Dea D2

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
Really hope he doesn't either, this one of my fave NTR games with one of my baes from the genre as well, along with a few others like Ariana/Let the Nightshine In, Mia/Girlfriend Tapes, Kanon/Teaser Date Kanon, Lisa/PaleGrass, etc. Would pay for this game to be finished, but the silence is worrying to say the least.
Exactly! I was subscribed to his patreon for awhile, so I hadn't heard anything until now. Damn man, I really hope everything is alright with him.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Would be nice if he could start developing the game and try to make it so that it works for him, maybe work less on the game. Do the routes he enjoys doing and feels like rather than voting about it. Screw the patreons and income if need be, just complete it as he wishes and advertise it as such. I bet the patreon people have all been supportive, but maybe he feels stressed out about it?
Also I'm just purely speculating, he could just as well laugh his ass off as he ditched the project in the drain, but I doubt that :)

I still haven't given up, hope he/she finds a way to complete the game in a healthy fun way!

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Well, looks like the game can be abandoned and nobody update the 0.40 update. Sad to see a good game go, the list of good ones keep getting smaller with almost no new game being good.

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
If i remember correctly he had a short break from the game because of life problems which were pretty serious, it could be those problems resurfaced so he is taking a break again, but tbf it could be just a burnout.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
If i remember correctly he had a short break from the game because of life problems which were pretty serious, it could be those problems resurfaced so he is taking a break again, but tbf it could be just a burnout.
If he's taking a break he should definitely tell people and/or pause payments but idk if he's done that.
Would be nice if he could start developing the game and try to make it so that it works for him, maybe work less on the game. Do the routes he enjoys doing and feels like rather than voting about it. Screw the patreons and income if need be, just complete it as he wishes and advertise it as such. I bet the patreon people have all been supportive, but maybe he feels stressed out about it?
Also I'm just purely speculating, he could just as well laugh his ass off as he ditched the project in the drain, but I doubt that :)

I still haven't given up, hope he/she finds a way to complete the game in a healthy fun way!
Honestly he could just do one route at a time if he wanted instead of having to multi task. I guess he's worried he would lose subscribers because of it though.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
It seems to me that developers who do not inform about the abandonment of their project are divided into two types. The first are those who want to squeeze the cream out of the project even though they are no longer working on it. And the second type are those who are not yet ready to admit whether they have decided to shut down their project, or they still will continue to work on it. I am rather convinced that this is the second case, the author has faced serious emotional experiences in his life, which he does not want to share with outsiders, but he is also not ready to decide the final fate of his project. I think that if he comes back, he will most likely suspend the support of his patrons to compensate for the time he was not working.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Honestly he could just do one route at a time if he wanted instead of having to multi task.

He was doing all routes fine till some point. He just don't want to do it anymore and want to milk patreon. If he had any problem doing more than one path, his updates would take longer, but he would be active.

He just abandoned this game, accept that. It's sad cause the game was good, but it's what it's

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
For what it's worth, I made a request for v0.40 in hopes a patreon subscriber is willing to share what is potentially the last version of this game...if the dev is truly milking their supporters and no longer working on it, we might be so lucky to get a final update to this thead before the abandoned tag hits it.
Not sure he is milking or doesn't care (or unable to care) but you're right that it is a dead game.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
For what it's worth, I made a request for v0.40 in hopes a patreon subscriber is willing to share what is potentially the last version of this game...if the dev is truly milking their supporters and no longer working on it, we might be so lucky to get a final update to this thead before the abandoned tag hits it.
The 0.40 was out on the discord, since the dev disappeared but the mod had the 0.40 update and decided to release it

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes