• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is this update an update that we missed from before or? Kiranti isn't back or such? I kinda got my hopes up seeing this game on updates! So I just wanna be doubly sure.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Holding Hands [v0.40] [Kirantiplayer] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [280 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Netorare Lily cheats on MC with Alex. She can also cheat on MC and Alex with another guy on one of the NTR paths. Netorase the MC encourages Lily to have sex with Alex, usually abbreviated as NTRS. S-NTR is if I remember right special netorare route, where Lily cheats on MC. Can't remember what's supposed to be so special about it but it's different than the NTR1 or NTR2 routes.
There's a vanilla route, vanilla route with MMC cheating (reverse NTR), NTR1, NTR2, S-NTR, NTRS1 and NTRS2
It should be noted though that all the paths to my memory have a decidedly netorare flavor - that's not to say an NTR lover would prefer the ntrs paths over the former, but the ntrs paths aren't like some demure kind girlfriend who the bf encourages to cheat, she's still written very much like an ntr character; "Maybe if I'm feeling nice I'll let you watch", that kind of stuff.

IMO the bigger difference is on the NTR paths mc is generally 1) less aware, 2) has no enthusiasm over her cheating.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
This dude should rebuild the game on a new engine and structure it. He is so confused in the routes that it’s already scary what holes we might come across while passing the game. Seriously, a year later I still came across the end of the route(?) after the first guest house cleaning and thighjob at night, the WIP scenes at the beginning of the game, the still locked door in the gallery due to the guest house toilet quest. There is still a description of the system with condoms and lust, although it does not work. The portal from the Halloween event still leads to the old gallery. This game will simply break, just like its developer. It definitely needs adequate reworking (unless, of course, the developer has already abandoned it).

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
It's crazy that in all this time he hasn't advanced the NTR route with Sofia :LOL:
Not sure why he didn't do it as I think the Halloween event with Sofia, Lily and Axel is the hottest so far IMO.

Last edited:

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Ok, I'm lost. Doing the SNTR route 1 and I need to find 5 hidden things that Axel hid. I can find 4 but the fifth is not possible for me to find. Am I missing something?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes