Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Ok, I'm lost. Doing the SNTR route 1 and I need to find 5 hidden things that Axel hid. I can find 4 but the fifth is not possible for me to find. Am I missing something?
You're missing searching for it. The dialogue literally tells you how to do so.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
hey, on the patreon it says you get 95 dollar/euro per month yet the author got 165 members which is minimum 3 d/e how is it possible? shouldn't the minimum be 495 or something around? why it says only 95?

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
I
You're missing searching for it. The dialogue literally tells you how to do so.
I've searched the entire house, the entire guest house, clicked on every single thing on screen, started the guest locked door quest, visited the camp site, I've searched ever possible area I can and I still don't know where it can be. Even saved so I can finish cleaning and re searched every area. Yea, I skip dialogue for the most part, still can't figure out where this last piece is. But thanks, reading the dialogue sure didn't help.

Wirwawlp

Mar 20, 2023
Can anyone help a fellow man of culture and has an updated file I can use for Joiplay? This game is a gem and I'm not sure why I only found this now :)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I

I've searched the entire house, the entire guest house, clicked on every single thing on screen, started the guest locked door quest, visited the camp site, I've searched ever possible area I can and I still don't know where it can be. Even saved so I can finish cleaning and re searched every area. Yea, I skip dialogue for the most part, still can't figure out where this last piece is. But thanks, reading the dialogue sure didn't help.
It's hidden in the guest house, in one of the boxes which seem like super obvious search options iirc (unless there's a variable, I've only cleared this part once).

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
It's hidden in the guest house, in one of the boxes which seem like super obvious search options iirc (unless there's a variable, I've only cleared this part once).
Places I've found one, Main House Shower, Guest House Piano, Guest House Shower, Guest House Closet. Following that I searched every other box in those guest rooms and came up empty. The sink and painting say to return at night, and nothing else in the Main House.

P.S. It was on the Balcony to the Main House. Finally found it.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Places I've found one, Main House Shower, Guest House Piano, Guest House Shower, Guest House Closet. Following that I searched every other box in those guest rooms and came up empty. The sink and painting say to return at night, and nothing else in the Main House.

P.S. It was on the Balcony to the Main House. Finally found it.
Oh lol, that was last one I found too. Guess I should've had the thought I wouldn't be the only one to not be sure of outside of the house like the balcony.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
why do i still get the blackscreen just after the last day of the gf alex thing? i used the save from the savefolder btw

lad1

Dec 6, 2020
how do you view the actual lead up to mcs girlfriend cheating on you from her perspective. All i can find are scenes where shes already cheating

Insur

Apr 6, 2022
Does anyone know if there is much difference between the Netorase 1, Netorase 2 and S-Neterare routes?? I'm currently playing a Netorase route but I don't know which route I'm playing.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Does anyone know if there is much difference between the Netorase 1, Netorase 2 and S-Neterare routes?? I'm currently playing a Netorase route but I don't know which route I'm playing.
One of them is MC knowing hes being cheated on and just pretends he doesnt know, another he flat out doesnt know and she just cheats like normal, another where the cheating starts really vamped up due to Axel using aphrodisiac on Lily so they basically fuck all day and since sex is so good she takes the NTR up to 11. The one that starts with fucking all day due to being drugged is S-NTR, im not sure which one was MC knowing Lily is cheating and which is him not knowing, forgot the numbering for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insur

dlocker

Oct 11, 2019
I'm having an issue walking. It seems I can't move the MC right from the start, am stuck going up. I've read through all the comments here, tried restarting the game and my pc, tried full screen, gamepad. Nothing is working. Anybody have a solution?

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I'm having an issue walking. It seems I can't move the MC right from the start, am stuck going up. I've read through all the comments here, tried restarting the game and my pc, tried full screen, gamepad. Nothing is working. Anybody have a solution?
Are you using the keyboard?

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
so i just downloaded the game, and when the first scene in the guest house come the mc says something like "i know what this sound is from" but i as a player can't hear anything, there is no sound for that in the game? only for doors and thats it? i already search this topic in the forum but didn't find a single thing also i don't know how to search veryw ell so if someone asked this first im sorry

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
so i just downloaded the game, and when the first scene in the guest house come the mc says something like "i know what this sound is from" but i as a player can't hear anything, there is no sound for that in the game? only for doors and thats it? i already search this topic in the forum but didn't find a single thing also i don't know how to search veryw ell so if someone asked this first im sorry
I dont think you are missing much, this is the game where sound is not matter much.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes