picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
NTRS 2 Under the table 5.png_01_02_03.png NTRS 1 Appetizer 10.png_01_02_03.png DR Lily,Axel&Bryan 11.png_01_02_03.png X+ NTR2 7.png_01_02_03.png 12.png_01_02_03.png S-NTR Lily Axel Hotel 12.png_01_02_03.png NTR Hidden sx 1.png_01_02_03.png
The outpainting (extending upper and lower border) is not perfect. What I like more is that the image is very close to the original, but with enhanced resolution over a simple rescale. sdxl was not a success yet.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Hopefully this gets imported to the better version of rpgm. Not sure the difference between the versions I just know this is the really shitty one where you can't even physically use your mouse on it and it's only keyboard. Just not good.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to the dev? I know he was shaken by breaking up with his girlfriend. I hope he continues with the game

May 30, 2017
mm, may I ask that the recollection room have all the events? I like playing for the plot but lol there are many routes to track, I cannot keep it

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi. Please explain to me how these three routes differ from each other: Netorare; Netorase; S-NTR
Netorare Lily cheats on MC with Alex. She can also cheat on MC and Alex with another guy on one of the NTR paths. Netorase the MC encourages Lily to have sex with Alex, usually abbreviated as NTRS. S-NTR is if I remember right special netorare route, where Lily cheats on MC. Can't remember what's supposed to be so special about it but it's different than the NTR1 or NTR2 routes.
There's a vanilla route, vanilla route with MMC cheating (reverse NTR), NTR1, NTR2, S-NTR, NTRS1 and NTRS2

mr Fiks

Aug 25, 2020
Netorare Lily cheats on MC with Alex. She can also cheat on MC and Alex with another guy on one of the NTR paths. Netorase the MC encourages Lily to have sex with Alex, usually abbreviated as NTRS. S-NTR is if I remember right special netorare route, where Lily cheats on MC. Can't remember what's supposed to be so special about it but it's different than the NTR1 or NTR2 routes.
There's a vanilla route, vanilla route with MMC cheating (reverse NTR), NTR1, NTR2, S-NTR, NTRS1 and NTRS2
Thank you for responding. I understand that there are many ways in the game. I want to understand the psychological differences. From your answer, I understood this: Netorase - MC himself persuades Lily to have sex with Alex. Netorare - Lily changes MC secretly, without taking into account the opinion of MC. And I didn't understand about the S-NTR path. ((

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thank you for responding. I understand that there are many ways in the game. I want to understand the psychological differences. From your answer, I understood this: Netorase - MC himself persuades Lily to have sex with Alex. Netorare - Lily changes MC secretly, without taking into account the opinion of MC. And I didn't understand about the S-NTR path. ((
Ya I can't remember what's supposed to be special about S-NTR. Just treat it as an NTR3 path if that makes it easier to think of, either way it's still netorare.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HoldingHands-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes