Jan 7, 2021
One of them is MC knowing hes being cheated on and just pretends he doesnt know, another he flat out doesnt know and she just cheats like normal, another where the cheating starts really vamped up due to Axel using aphrodisiac on Lily so they basically fuck all day and since sex is so good she takes the NTR up to 11. The one that starts with fucking all day due to being drugged is S-NTR, im not sure which one was MC knowing Lily is cheating and which is him not knowing, forgot the numbering for that.
so none of the NTRS route are actual NTRS?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There's NTR1, NTR2, S-NTR, NTRS1, NTRS2, two vanilla routes although they're treated as the same, and an NTR to vanilla route. No wonder this got abandoned.
Anyway NTRS routes are actual netorase. MMC is in on it, aware of it and an enthusiastic voyeur in them. I haven't played them but I watched most of the scenes in the gallery. If I remember right one of them is very cucky, and the other one the MC is more of a stag, getting off on either watching Lily getting fucked or knowing that she is and then claiming her back afterwards by fucking her himself.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's NTR1, NTR2, S-NTR, NTRS1, NTRS2, two vanilla routes although they're treated as the same, and an NTR to vanilla route. No wonder this got abandoned.
Anyway NTRS routes are actual netorase. MMC is in on it, aware of it and an enthusiastic voyeur in them. I haven't played them but I watched most of the scenes in the gallery. If I remember right one of them is very cucky, and the other one the MC is more of a stag, getting off on either watching Lily getting fucked or knowing that she is and then claiming her back afterwards by fucking her himself.
bruh lets not kid ourselves in all the ntrs routes he acts like a wet mop...and in none of them is she the slightest bit loving or respectful, it's very much the classic 'ntr but he comes around to it' which I guess technically is ntrs, but it definitely isn't stag/vixen.

It's been awhile since i've played this so just going off memory, maybe things have changed, but I remember the gf walking all over him regardless of route; the only choice was whether it was behind his back or not.
In my opinion, no, unless you like the type of 'NTRS' where it's an ntr start but the mc tolerates it (but its not like she cares about his feelings on the matter).

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
bruh lets not kid ourselves in all the ntrs routes he acts like a wet mop...and in none of them is she the slightest bit loving or respectful, it's very much the classic 'ntr but he comes around to it' which I guess technically is ntrs, but it definitely isn't stag/vixen.

It's been awhile since i've played this so just going off memory, maybe things have changed, but I remember the gf walking all over him regardless of route; the only choice was whether it was behind his back or not.

In my opinion, no, unless you like the type of 'NTRS' where it's an ntr start but the mc tolerates it (but its not like she cares about his feelings on the matter).
IDK if you played a really old patch, but even tho it does start as NTR, Lily is very self-aware in NTRS path, she literally doesn't want to do it for like first 5 scenes because it feels like cheating again. I didn't see all the scenes so dunno if this changes, but she is p conscious of MC in NTRS path and doesn't go much beyond teasing as far as I saw. Obviously not traditional sharing, not gonna play it off as the healthiest most consensual scene ever, but don't recall Lily being anywhere near the baddie she was in NTR paths.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
IDK if you played a really old patch, but even tho it does start as NTR, Lily is very self-aware in NTRS path, she literally doesn't want to do it for like first 5 scenes because it feels like cheating again. I didn't see all the scenes so dunno if this changes, but she is p conscious of MC in NTRS path and doesn't go much beyond teasing as far as I saw. Obviously not traditional sharing, not gonna play it off as the healthiest most consensual scene ever, but don't recall Lily being anywhere near the baddie she was in NTR paths.
The NTR were really hurtful, by how she behaved with his BF... Like treating him really good and loving him while fucking with Axel. Really cold blooded

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but when it "doesnt go much beyond teasing", isn't that in the context of her having already messed around with the other guy, and just not willing to do more while mc is present? That's what felt MORE ntrish to me, not less; since she was willing to do stuff with other guy behind bf's back, but would then be lukewarm about doing stuff in front of mc.

Again it's been a real long time, so I'm sure your memory is more recent..

Last edited:

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Yo! Guys!!!! GUYS!!! He is BACK! he is posting on patroon again! I'm getting a beer to celebrate! YES!!!! Also Kiranti! I kept the discord up man! Like I promised :D
That's fantastic news. This game is one of the best with the NTR genre on it. Can't wait for it to keep advancing, specially how it was hinted a possibility of Axels father joining up his son to fuck Lily.

Reactions: Leonberger
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes