Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
what is S-NTR means?

is the S mean for Sadist?
I'm pretty sure it's short for either secret or special, I can't really remember. All I know is the sex worker MC has sex with on that route needs at least one whole ass route dedicated to her. I'm glad I checked out the recollection room, I'm an NTR hater so I'd have never found it otherwise. She's the best girl on the whole damn game imo

It's stands for sharing, I think, so it's more like masochism.
Sharing routes are NTRS, short for netorase.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
What is the changelog for 0.30?
Changelog for the public version: V0.30: -Added content for the days 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30 of the NTRS 2 Route. -Added 2 sex scene for this route -Added content for the days 21, 22 & 23 to the vanilla route with Lily. -Added 1 sex scene to this route.

I have no idea how the dev not go mad with this amount of routes and the fact that almost every week he's developing different from previous. I can't imagine how it even possible to remain consistent with previous events in these different routes.
While frequent updates are very good, and I'm all for it, I wish there were longer scenes with more images and text describing their sensations, because as of now it's not really worth it to play each version, you only get warmed up, and it's already ended. :(

bσrdie

Mar 10, 2019
ran into a bug i believe, on ntrs1 when lily tells you to go clean axels room so she can be comfortable. you can't go back into the kitchen where they currently are (it says lily told you to go clean and you should do that first) and axels room is locked and it says he's angry and not to bother him (even tho he is in the kitchen with lily) . so i can't clean his room and i can't go back into the kitchen. checked every other room and there's nothing to do.

Screenshot (31).png
Screenshot (32).png

Last edited:

Leonberger

Aug 7, 2020
ran into a bug i believe, on ntrs1 when lily tells you to go clean axels room so she can be comfortable. you can't go back into the kitchen where they currently are (it says lily told you to go clean and you should do that first) and axels room is locked and it says he's angry and not to bother him (even tho he is in the kitchen with lily) . so i can't clean his room and i can't go back into the kitchen. checked every other room and there's nothing to do.

View attachment 2044979
View attachment 2044980
I´ve got the same problem. We need help ;-)

hay2252

Jul 21, 2017

View attachment 2044979
View attachment 2044980
If you don't mind here is my save from the start of that day, it might be able to patch your problem.

save right before the ntrs2 latest update guys?
Im confused by the routes. There are just too many to keep track
This is the save you are looking for

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018

View attachment 2044979
View attachment 2044980
Same problem here. Is this solved?

Reactions: bluees

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
What are passwords for 2 clocks? Where should i take passwords for 2 clocks?
The four digit password for the clock on the top right room is found in the right closet of the bottom left room. It's random so you have to check before you activate it. The three digit password for the clock on the top left room is 199.

Reactions: Howler Sting

bσrdie

Mar 10, 2019
If you don't mind here is my save from the start of that day, it might be able to patch your problem.

This is the save you are looking for

thanks for the help but unfortunately i get the exact same issue like in the screenshots from above.

Warlord03151

Jul 11, 2022
View attachment 1492682

Overview:
The protagonist Eric (or the name you pick) is a novel writer but of late his work has fallen short. Going through depression does not help. Meanwhile, his girlfriend Lily has invited an old friend, due to him being evicted. Enter Alex. How will this impact MC's life? Will he gain a rival for the love of his girlfriend? Will his relationship fall in ruins? Or will he find a new fetish? You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-14
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: Kirantiplayer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:
(Saves made before version 0.21 will not work)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1298202 View attachment 1298206 View attachment 1298211 View attachment 1298213 View attachment 1298214 View attachment 1298217 View attachment 1328281 View attachment 1328284 View attachment 1328286 View attachment 1403740 View attachment 1403741 View attachment 1403742 View attachment 1403745 View attachment 1403747 View attachment 1492056 View attachment 1492057 View attachment 1492058 View attachment 1492059 View attachment 1553104 View attachment 1553105 View attachment 1553106 View attachment 1553107 View attachment 1553108
Update when

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes