clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I will say that the one, lonely, non-NTR route is a straight and narrow path that is really hard to achieve. Some would argue that it isn't even worth attempting (I'm not one of them, I think it is funny as hell). But the various NTR routes have a lot of variety and don't necessarily result in an unhappy ending (I think).
I went back and played through the 'love' route. While not my favorite type of ntr, I will eventually play that route. I'll just probably wait for a few more updates.
The GF is a straight up whore, giving hand jobs even when he compliments her cooking, but then the MC seems to deserve everything she dishes out.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
To be honest the MC seems to just be in a haze every day. He does nothing thinks nothing is nothing. It reminds me of myself when i was in a deep depression and unable to get a job.
If you need a reason for her to cheat without it being "oh he has a big dick" then I'd say his lack of effort in his career the way he takes her for granted. Maybe build into the game a way to make him a respectable character that we can empathize with. Because the way he goes through life even if her best friend doesn't fuck her because you're being on top of not giving him chances she would find a way eventually. He's not a quality man worth having. having an arc or game system that builds up his reliability would be great Role Play writing.
A quality man needs to work towards being quality same with women, and I think having a route where they work to be better for each other would be a great addition, because the current vanilla route feels rather toxic long term

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
To be honest the MC seems to just be in a haze every day. He does nothing thinks nothing is nothing. It reminds me of myself when i was in a deep depression and unable to get a job.
If you need a reason for her to cheat without it being "oh he has a big dick" then I'd say his lack of effort in his career the way he takes her for granted. Maybe build into the game a way to make him a respectable character that we can empathize with. Because the way he goes through life even if her best friend doesn't fuck her because you're being on top of not giving him chances she would find a way eventually. He's not a quality man worth having. having an arc or game system that builds up his reliability would be great Role Play writing.
A quality man needs to work towards being quality same with women, and I think having a route where they work to be better for each other would be a great addition, because the current vanilla route feels rather toxic long term
The MC seems to be a complete loser in all three routes, which I guess explains the female domination tag.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Lily is absolutely abhorrent in all the NTR routes I've played. I'm not sure if this game is using the same characters across all the routes or using alternate versions of the characters. My suspicion is that the characters are the same person in all the routes. They just act slightly differently according to the situation that develops. So Lily is a horrible human being full of entitlement, hypocrisy, selfishness, and outright propensity for vileness.

She doesn't need a reason to cheat because cheating in and of itself is a turn on for her. Everything the MC does just turns into a convenient excuse for her to justify the cheating.

That said, I have not played the vanilla route (or NTRS). By what I'm reading, it seems like MC is still a beta boy and MC's cheating opportunities with the other girls are femdom based? How does Lily act in the vanilla route?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That said, I have not played the vanilla route (or NTRS). By what I'm reading, it seems like MC is still a beta boy and MC's cheating opportunities with the other girls are femdom based? How does Lily act in the vanilla route?
In the vanilla route Lily is extremely loving and loyal to the MC, and incredibly cruel to Axel. She berates him, insults him, isolates him, doesn't let him leave his room and makes him take all of his meals in there. I haven't played the latest vanilla update so I don't know if there's any progress there but she seems to take all of her sadism out on the villain in that path. For what it's worth though after the first night and second day Axel show's that he more than deserves her cruelty.

Assuming the MC smartens up and keeps her safe on that route she's completely all in on him. She likes that he's protecting her, being honest with her, fucking her and taking responsibility around the house and with his job. He himself doesn't experience any of her ridiculous cruelty on that route.
She still has the propensity for being a horrible person but the vanilla route does bring out the best and most loyal side to her. I'd say she's still the same character, but with vastly different motivations.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In the vanilla route Lily is extremely loving and loyal to the MC, and incredibly cruel to Axel. She berates him, insults him, isolates him, doesn't let him leave his room and makes him take all of his meals in there. I haven't played the latest vanilla update so I don't know if there's any progress there but she seems to take all of her sadism out on the villain in that path. For what it's worth though after the first night and second day Axel show's that he more than deserves her cruelty.

Assuming the MC smartens up and keeps her safe on that route she's completely all in on him. She likes that he's protecting her, being honest with her, fucking her and taking responsibility around the house and with his job. He himself doesn't experience any of her ridiculous cruelty on that route.
She still has the propensity for being a horrible person but the vanilla route does bring out the best and most loyal side to her. I'd say she's still the same character, but with vastly different motivations.
I couldn't have explained it better. It's exactly what's happening on the vanilla route so far. (y) :)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but just to put it out there, Lily still gives Axel a HJ in bath if MC is tired and does not go check on them when he first arrives - regardless of route.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but just to put it out there, Lily still gives Axel a HJ in bath if MC is tired and does not go check on them when he first arrives - regardless of route.
I'm fairly sure if the MC is tired and doesn't go and check on them then you're locked out of the vanilla route. Pretty sure vanilla route gets locked in when you spot Axel trying to sneak a peak at her in the bathroom and you join Lilly in the bath and tell her about it.

Edit: I think there's an NTR to vanilla route but since I'm not interested in NTR I haven't looked into it at all. The regular vanilla route that won't happen though.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm fairly sure if the MC is tired and doesn't go and check on them then you're locked out of the vanilla route. Pretty sure vanilla route gets locked in when you spot Axel trying to sneak a peak at her in the bathroom and you join Lilly in the bath and tell her about it.

Edit: I think there's an NTR to vanilla route but since I'm not interested in NTR I haven't looked into it at all. The regular vanilla route that won't happen though.
The scene happens before you choose a route. It doesn't stop you from choosing the vanilla route. You are, however, given the choice to skip the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
Is there any route that leads to an ending?? i played most of it, but havent found any fix ending, just some cliffhangers. I know that the game still in development but is there any kind of ending in one of the route?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there any route that leads to an ending?? i played most of it, but havent found any fix ending, just some cliffhangers. I know that the game still in development but is there any kind of ending in one of the route?
There's no CGs for it but there's an early vanilla happy ending. It's been a while but I think it's on the vanilla path where you don't take Lilly and Axel into the city. At some point you have to talk to Axel in the guest house and you get the option to not forgive him. If you forgive him then the game continues, if you don't forgive him then it goes to a quick epilogue.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
There's no CGs for it but there's an early vanilla happy ending. It's been a while but I think it's on the vanilla path where you don't take Lilly and Axel into the city. At some point you have to talk to Axel in the guest house and you get the option to not forgive him. If you forgive him then the game continues, if you don't forgive him then it goes to a quick epilogue.
Oh ty so much, havent touch the vanilla/normal stuff route. i'll do asap.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone have a brief summary on the differences between each route? Like S-NTR vs NTR vs NTR2 vs NETORASE vs ect. :p

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone have a brief summary on the differences between each route? Like S-NTR vs NTR vs NTR2 vs NETORASE vs ect. :p
NTR are cheating routes, while NTRS are cuckold - the protagonist asks his girlfriend to cheat on him, because he realized this excites him.
The NTR routes - 1st Erik knows about the cheating, he sees them, but doesn't discuss with Lily.
2nd - Lily is quite slutty, she cheats not only with Axel, but also with another guy
S - there are scenes with sex behind Erik's back, like during phone call, behind the door of the room, behind the curtain of the bathroom, etc

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
NTRS route has one where the other girl, Sofia doesn't show up at all. Think that was the one major difference that one route has over the others.

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
To be honest this game has some great writing. i hope the game will finished soon. some routes make me dying of curiousity how will it end.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
The MC seems to be a complete loser in all three routes, which I guess explains the female domination tag.
Femdom tag is specific for Sofia, Lily only have a limited femdom moments in the NTR-S route.

Lily is absolutely abhorrent in all the NTR routes I've played. I'm not sure if this game is using the same characters across all the routes or using alternate versions of the characters. My suspicion is that the characters are the same person in all the routes. They just act slightly differently according to the situation that develops. So Lily is a horrible human being full of entitlement, hypocrisy, selfishness, and outright propensity for vileness.
The characters work to fit in the narrative of the route, some routes the mc is completely braindead while others he is actually smart, same with Lily, some routes she is fully intent to cheat while others she is very resistant.

Reactions: Yotsuyu
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes