kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Update when?
Pls update
Updated.

Once again wanna express my euphoria after playing this game. Every route have perfect plot, characters are glorious (person who written Sofia need to get f95 nobel or oscar), art style is my favorite above all what i saw, hope ure not gonna change it to 2d. When I play this game I cant belive how u can prefectly write and show every mine fetish. NTR+Fem domination is genius. Devs u no doubt are GODS of NTR and fem domination. From all of mine heart and soul I wish again a lot of energy and inspiration to work on this game, hope some of devs, some day will read this. Expierience of playing this game is glorious, beyond of playing AAA games.
Hope to see more "subroutes" when decision made in the midgame days will split route like it in first days

And I have a question. Is there a route or is planing to create route where both Sofia and Lilly will ntr MC
(Not played every route yet, but wanna see Sofia with her briliant character NTRing MC)

And another question. Devs of this game read this thread? How many ppl in the dev team?
Thank you very much for the message! Like my friend said, i'm the only dev and yes, i do read this thread and respond when i have time.
Hmm...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Does the MC have some sex scenes or a happy ending at the Netorase route (1 or 2)? Or is it exclusive from the Vanilla route?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
kirantiplayer. Maybe it's not a very popular question, but when do you intend to continue the vanilla route with Lily?
Pretty sure when the patrons vote for that route to be continued :HideThePain:
But according to the two lines I can read on the post about the Jan 31st patreon poll vanilla won the last poll so I think it's next:D
The biggest problem with optional NTR isn't balancing the content, it's that the devs pretty much only get NTR fans funding the project. Having said that this vanilla route seems relatively popular even with NTR fans so I doubt it'll be too dead in the water.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Pretty sure when the patrons vote for that route to be continued :HideThePain:
But according to the two lines I can read on the post about the Jan 31st patreon poll vanilla won the last poll so I think it's next:D
The biggest problem with optional NTR isn't balancing the content, it's that the devs pretty much only get NTR fans funding the project. Having said that this vanilla route seems relatively popular even with NTR fans so I doubt it'll be too dead in the water.
The vanilla route with Lily is the only one I'm following. I only see one ending, and I don't like the NTR, so I was choosing this route or the one where the MC cheats on Lily.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Judging by the changelog, the vanilla route is not developing or is generally abandoned?
And just in case, what is the current content ratio (ntr/non-ntr)?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Judging by the changelog, the vanilla route is not developing or is generally abandoned?
And just in case, what is the current content ratio (ntr/non-ntr)?

Vote on the Route you want me to focus on this week. (Netorare or Netorase. Vanilla was selected last week so it is not available today)

The 2 lines of text I can read from the jan 31st post on patreon. Not sure which update that content will be on but it looks like either the next update or 0.18 should have a vanilla route update. Path isn't abandoned, dev just uses patreon polls to decide which route to develop and it's probably fairly less popular since this is an NTR game.
Haven't played the non vanilla routes but going by their length there's probably way more NTR and NTRS content than vanilla content, the vanilla content is incredibly satisfying though. I think the longest NTR path has like 4 more days or something, can't remember off the top of my head.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The 2 lines of text I can read from the jan 31st post on patreon. Not sure which update that content will be on but it looks like either the next update or 0.18 should have a vanilla route update. Path isn't abandoned, dev just uses patreon polls to decide which route to develop and it's probably fairly less popular since this is an NTR game.
Haven't played the non vanilla routes but going by their length there's probably way more NTR and NTRS content than vanilla content, the vanilla content is incredibly satisfying though. I think the longest NTR path has like 4 more days or something, can't remember off the top of my head.
Okay, I'll leave the game in anticipation of a more complete version.
Thanks for the detailed answer :).

Apr 28, 2020
I came across a game on the femdom tag, a question for those who have already studied all the routes, ntr is certainly good, but here the girl dominates in MC? or girls here themselves obey and other guys?

Last edited:

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
Actually really good game, really cool scenarios and good dialog, my only nitpick and it turely is, the house is a bit big :D lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: kirantiplayer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I came across a game on the femdom tag, a question for those who have already studied all the routes, ntr is certainly good, but here the girl dominates in MC? or girls here themselves obey and other guys?
Lily, the MC's girlfriend seems to be a naturally very dominant person. That's really apparent the way she pretty well bullies Axel on the vanilla route. For the most part idk what's on any of the NTR routes but I understand that's very much on display on the humiliation NTR route with things like cum kisses for example.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Lily, the MC's girlfriend seems to be a naturally very dominant person. That's really apparent the way she pretty well bullies Axel on the vanilla route. For the most part idk what's on any of the NTR routes but I understand that's very much on display on the humiliation NTR route with things like cum kisses for example.
No , that stupid blond guy made her do it .

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure which route it is on but there is a black-haired girl who is fixing to make the MC her bitch while Lily is getting railed by Axel. We haven't seen enough of her yet, though. I think it would be great for her to introduce him to Mr strap-on while he is watching videos of his girlfriend getting down and dirty.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes