BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Think about following. NTR`s work allso with Females . Mean 2 male goes out emppty until the other female show up. Then she gets turn on by spying onthem and get catch by 2 male, result fucking on Balxony as exsampel. Both 1 chars get even mor turn on by the sound. Or xhange female in it. 2 route . Only raw idea but it has not allways be the male how like the NTR´s part or ntr. Can be female too. It is an idea. nothing more.
Screenshot_2.png

Understanding MC as Main Character (that is, protagonist), the tag doesn't refer to the gender, neither of the LIs, nor of the MC.

Actually according to the definition of the forum the NTR has to entail the jealousy of the character that the player controls.

Reactions: Bse

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I can't wait for the update of MC knows Lily is fucking Axel but is too much of a wimp to stop it or say anything.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I can't wait for the update of MC knows Lily is fucking Axel but is too much of a wimp to stop it or say anything.
On my game, Axel has been "grounded" in his room for two days without leaving. When you go to talk to him during lunch, he is quite angry.

Jul 27, 2018
On the netorare route, the guide says

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there s a missing option before eat breakfast on day for. Mc is in doubt if he s enjoying this or not, but the last option is blocked or not implemented. Then mc if forced to kiss his girlfriend who the mouth is full of cum from alex and he cum in his own pants. this isnt ntr. this is cuck. I m sorry if this sound aggressive. I m not a ntr hater but this cuck shit is really out of line. Put this thing on the netorase (i dont know if is called this way, for me, a simple ignorant, this s all cuck shit) route so the players dont need to have an unpleasant surprise following the guide.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

But there s a missing option before eat breakfast on day for. Mc is in doubt if he s enjoying this or not, but the last option is blocked or not implemented. Then mc if forced to kiss his girlfriend who the mouth is full of cum from alex and he cum in his own pants. this isnt ntr. this is cuck. I m sorry if this sound aggressive. I m not a ntr hater but this cuck shit is really out of line. Put this thing on the netorase (i dont know if is called this way, for me, a simple ignorant, this s all cuck shit) route so the players dont need to have an unpleasant surprise following the guide.
Is it in the NETORARE 2 route ?

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Dev, any chance that you'll start leaving "colour" items around the game world that indicate signs of activity? Like the beer in the main bedroom under the NTRS route? Could be discarded condom wrappers or dirty clothing, strange stains, busted furniture? Could show a single image showing how the event transpired and not necessarily a whole scene for it? Just had an idea where the MC brushes their teeth (in NTR route) and sees white stains in the mirror and thinks how poorly Lily and/or Axel are brushing and it cuts to earlier in morning and she is spread eagled on the sink and spunked with some getting higher up on the mirror. I'm terrible.Might as well as use the inventory and RPGM interactivity for something!

Haven't played the Vanilla route but are there events that show the antagonist repeatedly falling to get the girl? Think that's be a nice touch.

Look forward to the next updates. All the best.
Uhh...to be honest i forgot to do more things like that. Thanks for reminding me, haha. I'll try to add more things like that. (I even have the condom wrap plastic as a sprite somewhere in my pc but completely forgot to add it)

Only doing my job as a fan. ass: Al Guém
I wasn't 100% you were Al Guém, but i saw one of your comments where you called the Netorase route "Netorasare" or something like that, and well...you are the only person i know says it like that so i had the hope it was you xD.

Thank you for another update Kiranti!
I hope you enjoy the update!

Added a trigger that will let you choose if you want Lily to start a relationship with Bryan instead of Axel in the Netorare 2 route.
could anyone having this saveflie please send me
Its only a trigger for now. You will have to wait to the next update for the route to have any content. Sorry about that.

Reactions: tappp92

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017

I play the NTR 1 route because i like the cheating bitch girlfriend better, then the cuckshit happens i mean wtf dev :KEK:.
Too bad we cannot go in to the room when alex bangs the bitch, i love to see the dumb cunt face when caught (y) :KEK:.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
What are the changes in v0.15b? Bug fixes ?
Not exactly. I added the Christmas events separated from the normal release because they were crashing the game and since i couldn't understand why it was happening i had to make them from the very beginning.

Jul 21, 2021
Like the idea of the game but idk Alex just doesnt hit with me. But hope for the best since there is too many NTR games that wont get anywhere after a demo is out.

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
Just played this game and damn this is best ntr game I have ever played! Amazing writing, briliant dialogues, different routes, great 3d and models! Now this is my favorite ntr game!

Kirantiplayer, wish u a lot of inspiration and energy to work on this game, some day i will sub for sure. Ur ntr writing the best and femdom great too!

(My favorite is true love route, well done that u need always protect ur gf from being seduced, hope to see more content on that route)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kirantiplayer take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Just played this game and damn this is best ntr game I have ever played! Amazing writing, briliant dialogues, different routes, great 3d and models! Now this is my favorite ntr game!

Kirantiplayer, wish u a lot of inspiration and energy to work on this game, some day i will sub for sure. Ur ntr writing the best and femdom great too!

(My favorite is true love route, well done that u need always protect ur gf from being seduced, hope to see more content on that route)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kirantiplayer take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm on the vanilla route and Alex practically disappears from the scene on the third day, on day 4 he is at lunch and then he leaves and doesn't appear again, while on days 5 and 6 he's in his room and doesn't come out in all day (in fact the conversations with him before lunch are quite funny).

Now I'm seeing what the route where the MC cheats on Lily with Sofie is like.

I will not play the other routes.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes