Dec 7, 2021
What should I do next .. After mc talks to Sofia in the kitchen she disappears and mc washes her face in the toilet room .. What should I do next? NTR Route
You found another bug sir!
When the bug is fixed, go to the toilet and interact with the sink, then return to the kitchen to speak with Sofia.

The changelog for 0.14 says that it added day 11 and 12 for the netorase 1 route, but it ends after day seven? Am I on the wrong route or is it a bug.
It's a bug, even before the 0.14 update the game have some scenes after that.

Reactions: hhhhy and polaco

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
is there gallery/recolection? it's best use the plugin from the start to avoid unable to use old save file....

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
When the bug is fixed, go to the toilet and interact with the sink, then return to the kitchen to speak with Sofia.

go to the toilet and interact with the sink, then return to the kitchen to speak with Sofia ...How can I fix this bug ?

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
is there still no more content after the "how much money you have? 100$? , that's just the amount i need, gimme" thing, or is my save just bugged? , i tried both, to give him the money and to not give, but it keeps saying that there's no more content afterwards after going to bed.

Dec 7, 2021
is there still no more content after the "how much money you have? 100$? , that's just the amount i need, gimme" thing, or is my save just bugged? , i tried both, to give him the money and to not give, but it keeps saying that there's no more content afterwards after going to bed.
In the 0.14 no, but in the 0.15 yes (is in the changelog in Patreon, the post is public).

Reactions: tankie123

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020

is there a way to play ntrs 1 route right now or should i just wait for new update

Dec 7, 2021
is there a way to play ntrs 1 route right now or should i just wait for new update
Maybe with a save from 0.13 after the bug. You can take the save from 0.14, play it on 0.13 until after the bug and save, then play it in 0.14 again.

EDIT: with the 0.13.1 I didn't have success, the same bug is in the 0.13.1, so I will try with the 0.12.

EDIT2: with the 0.12b I have success, I will attach the save file here.
View attachment Save40.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: hhhhy

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I've only recently played this game.. I wonder how many sex scenes axel and lily had after the changing room?
Netorare Route

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Dev, any chance that you'll start leaving "colour" items around the game world that indicate signs of activity? Like the beer in the main bedroom under the NTRS route? Could be discarded condom wrappers or dirty clothing, strange stains, busted furniture? Could show a single image showing how the event transpired and not necessarily a whole scene for it? Just had an idea where the MC brushes their teeth (in NTR route) and sees white stains in the mirror and thinks how poorly Lily and/or Axel are brushing and it cuts to earlier in morning and she is spread eagled on the sink and spunked with some getting higher up on the mirror. I'm terrible.Might as well as use the inventory and RPGM interactivity for something!

Haven't played the Vanilla route but are there events that show the antagonist repeatedly falling to get the girl? Think that's be a nice touch.

Look forward to the next updates. All the best.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Dev, any chance that you'll start leaving "colour" items around the game world that indicate signs of activity? Like the beer in the main bedroom under the NTRS route? Could be discarded condom wrappers or dirty clothing, strange stains, busted furniture? Could show a single image showing how the event transpired and not necessarily a whole scene for it? Just had an idea where the MC brushes their teeth (in NTR route) and sees white stains in the mirror and thinks how poorly Lily and/or Axel are brushing and it cuts to earlier in morning and she is spread eagled on the sink and spunked with some getting higher up on the mirror. I'm terrible.Might as well as use the inventory and RPGM interactivity for something!

Haven't played the Vanilla route but are there events that show the antagonist repeatedly falling to get the girl? Think that's be a nice touch.

Look forward to the next updates. All the best.
On the vanilla route Lily treats Axel a little better than trash (but only a little).

Reactions: tappp92

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i hope can play with full screen, ofc i mean "big image",
because the story is excited for me :love:

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes