sleepymonkey

Jul 5, 2021
So far fantastic game and I look forward to future content!

Gotta say... I wasn't expecting this but I found the NTRS route to be more of my flavor. The whole context of being the male protagonist and convincing the partner to physically engage with another person... This was quite an experience.

Now that I must wait for future content... anyone knows of other games that are more towards NTRS compared to pure NTR content? Any recommendation is welcome!

Once again ty kirantiplayer for the awesome game!

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
So far fantastic game and I look forward to future content!

Gotta say... I wasn't expecting this but I found the NTRS route to be more of my flavor. The whole context of being the male protagonist and convincing the partner to physically engage with another person... This was quite an experience.

Now that I must wait for future content... anyone knows of other games that are more towards NTRS compared to pure NTR content? Any recommendation is welcome!

Once again ty kirantiplayer for the awesome game!
Thank you for your words and i'm glad you liked the game.
I'm even more glad to know that you got into NTRS, haha.
These are my favorites NTRS games if you want to try them:
Marina's Cuckolding Report
Marina's Cuckolding Report 2
Marina's Cuckolding Report 3
Gal Kano!! ~Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend~
My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone
Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma
Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report

sleepymonkey

Jul 5, 2021
Thank you for your words and i'm glad you liked the game.
I'm even more glad to know that you got into NTRS, haha.
These are my favorites NTRS games if you want to try them:
Marina's Cuckolding Report
Marina's Cuckolding Report 2
Marina's Cuckolding Report 3
Gal Kano!! ~Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend~
My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone
Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma
Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report
Honestly, thank YOU for beautiful work! I can't wait for your future stuff! I will be waiting while going through the list :ROFLMAO: :love:

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
I've played every route so far I think. My main route saves range from 50 mins - 60 mins, but that's with text skip. I've got about 2 hrs on my first play-through. So you can see they're roughly the same.

Shift is default skip in this game. Maybe try rebinding your keys with F1. You can always do that in this version of rpg maker.
OMG , how i forgot that you can use F1 . Thanks

Edited : i managed to fix it , but no clue on how :LOL: . The key binding setting is now a mess but can`t complain when i worked.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How to get married ending?
It's been a while but if I remember right stay on vanilla path, don't bring either of them into the city on day 2 and when you go to talk to the villain in the guest house at some point on day 2 decide not to forgive him. You'll get a short little happy ending without any renders.

Dec 7, 2021
In the NTRS route where Axel sprays perfume in Lily, after receiving the photo when they go have sex the second time, choosing to skip the scene or watching it will take me to the main menu of the game. If I remember correctly, it has more content after this or not?

Have to say, loved the changes in the scene where Lily have sex with the MC just because she thinks she could be pregnant. Thanks for giving ears to me when I spoke about my ideas :p

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
kirantiplayer Will Axel fuck Sofia one day aswell?
Yes, he will.

And I want more of a netorare/netorase side of things like with Lily.
That is a bit hard one. Sofia HATES Axel so it's a bit hard to write something like that with Axel (But maybe with another man :sneaky:)

I want the ability to change Lily's name and Axel's name too, can we get that?
That is...a really hard one. By adding an option to change their names, i'll have to edit pretty much all the lines of dialogue in the game, so maybe no. Sorry.

Thanks

This confirms that I really am on the vanilla route (something I had already assumed). :)
I actually added an option in the key item "System Options" that tells you in which route you are currently. It was done kinda quick but through my testings it works properly.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes