John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
After entering the Ntr route can mc win his girlfriend back? or dump her to be with the cute four eyes girl? or just angrily dump the cheating bitch?
I'm just judging from what I've played so far, don't take it as absolute truth as the routes in this game is a-bit complicated.
it seems we are given times where we can go back to vanilla or such, though I think he should just re-write it from beginning.. make some dinner table question and let us pick route from there.. or possible.. first question, vanilla, ntr, netorase.. then cruel netorase, loving netorase.. or NTR.. NTR is supposed to be brutal, guess less or more brutal can be viable? Not sure.. I just like brutal :), but losing the woman removes the NTR for me, then there is no more left.. I don't even like those endings.
Edit, bit drunk and got carried away with my answer, to whatever :), ah well.. I hope dev won't do endings where she leaves, just threats and or close to leaving.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Can somebody be so kind to explain the logic to find the correct value for the "201 clock" puzzle?

Please?

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not into RPGM games in general but this one wasn't bad, not too much walking around, hot scenes, a good chunk of variation.

Only real problem was that I only know about that from the scene/memory room... the actual route I ended up playing through was kinda boring without much of anything going on (for the MC or antagonist).
One thing that I think needs a little change is that for the very first heart event (when you're cleaning the room) it explicitly states that you can go and watch what's going on, interrupt it, or just ignore it - and it works well like that... but then for the second event when you get out of bed and Axel is spying on the bathroom, then you automatically interrupt it by going to have a look, I feel it should have been the same kinda deal like you can see him there at the door and choose whether to call him out or maybe leave him with the hope that your gf sees and so Axel will get in trouble and she'll kick him out (or however he might justify it to himself).
Looking at the brief walkthrough then that one little event has huge impacts on what route you're on from then on... I feel like it shouldn't be quite so cut and dry at such an early stage.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
This game is a masterpiece! I feel, or think you are aspired a bit from atelier sakura, but removed all the annoying shit from it.. like oh ah ooh, aaah oooh, eeh aaah! ooh aah! ooh aaah, aaaah! ooohaaaa!uwaaaa! oeaaaa! eeeh! repeat this 10 times :)
Worst part is repeating it 10 times might not even be enough, probably not.. 30 times!
Yeah, i really enjoy most of their games so i took a lot of inspiration there mainly for one of the Netorase routes. And yeah, i actually skip most of the dialogue during the sex scenes there because i don't think they add too much to the scene. I mean, i'm smart enough to imagine that she is moaning, and even then they have fully voiced scenes so i really feel like writing every moan is just to fill space, haha. I'm really glad to read that you think so of my game, Thank you!

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
kirantiplayer
Thanks for making this game, it is really awesome in so many levels.
During each situation, the psychological development is what makes them so powerful and erotic.
The hidden events indicated by hearts are wonderful, the suspicion, or the lack of it, those are a delight.
Developing emotions, thoughts and feelings are the most important part in each step.
The sexual excitement is not only visual, but also mental, in fact the excitement and pain in NTR is mainly in the head.
Great work, great poison, intelligent and also fantastic, I love it.
The animations are the cherry on top.

Last edited:

marvis22

Feb 27, 2019
At the netorase 1 route, what to do after i get the cellphone fully charged (i've already done the house cleaning)?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So ask when you give Option about Animation Dogy , missionary. Add it. When you ask me Titt job or BJ . and only i get 1 in result? Why add it or leave the option out. The other thing is when the NTR phase beginn let the other girl come. So MC has a way out . Ask of Story and other parts there so unsure about it. And 3 please add a Walk for all 3 in meddel of the work . So some like me "dump" can find a clue to the 5 dig sink part or how there can see all of your game. Only idea but what you do about this is yours. So far so good. And keep going. THX

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are there two different routes on the vanilla path? One with Sofia and one with Lily?

EDIT: Axel has to eat in his room because they don't let him eat in the dining room... I find it funny.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are there two different routes on the vanilla path? One with Sofia and one with Lily?

EDIT: Axel has to eat in his room because they don't let him eat in the dining room... I find it funny.
There's some subpathing on the Vanilla route. Sophia shows up no matter what but it's up to you to do anything with her. The other pathing difference I've noticed is whether or not you bring Lily and Axel into the city on day 2. If you do bring them on the vanilla path then Lily treats Axel like complete fucking garbage. If you don't bring them then she's a little, not a lot, nicer to Axel and you get a chance to buy an extra condom because you'll spend less on gas.

Reactions: Bse

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There's some subpathing on the Vanilla route. Sophia shows up no matter what but it's up to you to do anything with her. The other pathing difference I've noticed is whether or not you bring Lily and Axel into the city on day 2. If you do bring them on the vanilla path then Lily treats Axel like complete fucking garbage. If you don't bring them then she's a little, not a lot, nicer to Axel and you get a chance to buy an extra condom because you'll spend less on gas.
Thanks for the reply. In my game the MC goes alone to the city and when he arrives he interrupts Lily and Axel and you get an interesting sex scene between the MC and Lily.

Maybe I will try to see how different this route is if you go with Lily and Axel to the city (what do you have to do to get it?) I would like to see how Lily can be even more hostile towards Axel.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for the reply. In my game the MC goes alone to the city and when he arrives he interrupts Lily and Axel and you get an interesting sex scene between the MC and Lily.

Maybe I will try to see how different this route is if you go with Lily and Axel to the city (what do you have to do to get it?) I would like to see how Lily can be even more hostile towards Axel.
I'll just tell you what I did. I interrupted the first scene in the kitchen when there's still one thing left to clean in Axel's room, complimented her cooking and after dinner picked up the dropped condom that's in the toilet room. (who decided to make the bathroom and the toilet room different, don't even know what to call the can) After the day 1 sex scene wake up and go downstairs to interrupt the bath scene tell Lilly that Axel was being a perv spying on her and she'll mostly not trust him much anymore. After that when you get the chance to ask Axel for a ride into the city he says he wants to stay home and if she doesn't trust him Lily decides she wants to go with you. If you do bring them both then you'll have to spend more on gas and will only be able to afford one condom, but Lily will be a bigger bitch to Axel so it's totally worth imo.
If I remember right if you bring them both then you get a blowjob scene instead of the extra sex scene but it's been a while since I played through last so I could be wrong.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'll just tell you what I did. I interrupted the first scene in the kitchen when there's still one thing left to clean in Axel's room, complimented her cooking and after dinner picked up the dropped condom that's in the toilet room. (who decided to make the bathroom and the toilet room different, don't even know what to call the can) After the day 1 sex scene wake up and go downstairs to interrupt the bath scene tell Lilly that Axel was being a perv spying on her and she'll mostly not trust him much anymore. After that when you get the chance to ask Axel for a ride into the city he says he wants to stay home and if she doesn't trust him Lily decides she wants to go with you. If you do bring them both then you'll have to spend more on gas and will only be able to afford one condom, but Lily will be a bigger bitch to Axel so it's totally worth imo.
If I remember right if you bring them both then you get a blowjob scene instead of the extra sex scene but it's been a while since I played through last so I could be wrong.
Thanks.

It looks a lot like what I did, but without the late night sex because I didn't get the condom.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
I've got to say as a vanilla player I'm really impressed so far. These NTR avoidable games the vanilla path almost always feels like an afterthought but I'm not finding that at all here. The events fit, Lily doesn't act like a slut on vanilla, the NTR isn't some boogeyman always hanging over your head and it's really fun watching Axel get frustrated so easily. Had a lot of fun with what's there.
Yea the vanilla route is good, It's fun fouling Alex's plan and things not going his way. MC can be too soft at times for my taste hopefully, in the vanilla route, he gets some character development and grows a pair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Roadrunner54321

May 1, 2020
Just here to say i love the fckin game.
I am basically obsessed with the story.
I can just say i love the different paths and the little eastereggs and hope you will use them in the future as well.
Keep your work up, i am a diehard fan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kirantiplayer

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
kirantiplayer
Thanks for making this game, it is really awesome in so many levels.
During each situation, the psychological development is what makes them so powerful and erotic.
The hidden events indicated by hearts are wonderful, the suspicion, or the lack of it, those are a delight.
Developing emotions, thoughts and feelings are the most important part in each step.
The sexual excitement is not only visual, but also mental, in fact the excitement and pain in NTR is mainly in the head.
Great work, great poison, intelligent and also fantastic, I love it.
The animations are the cherry on top.
Wow...! That's a lot. Thank you very much for your words, and you don't know how happy it makes me to know that you also like the animations...those are by far the most tedious thing to do since RPGM vx ace doesn't have a way to add gifs and i need to pretty much screenshot every few frames.

Just here to say i love the fckin game.
I am basically obsessed with the story.
I can just say i love the different paths and the little eastereggs and hope you will use them in the future as well.
Keep your work up, i am a diehard fan.
Thank you very much for the words! I'm very happy to know how much you like my game. And of course i plan to do a lot with the easter eggs and the hidden stuff. I hope i can keep making a game that you can enjoy!

Reactions: ustar

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I'm just judging from what I've played so far, don't take it as absolute truth as the routes in this game is a-bit complicated.
it seems we are given times where we can go back to vanilla or such, though I think he should just re-write it from beginning.. make some dinner table question and let us pick route from there.. or possible.. first question, vanilla, ntr, netorase.. then cruel netorase, loving netorase.. or NTR.. NTR is supposed to be brutal, guess less or more brutal can be viable? Not sure.. I just like brutal :), but losing the woman removes the NTR for me, then there is no more left.. I don't even like those endings.
Edit, bit drunk and got carried away with my answer, to whatever :), ah well.. I hope dev won't do endings where she leaves, just threats and or close to leaving.
Losing the girl is part of the NTR, if you dont like it then you are not a true NTR fan. Netorase(cuckolding,swinging) is not NTR, and having multiple love interest can be make the game be more immersive. I dont know what the DEV plan is for the game, i wish him luck game is a decent play so far (y).

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
is there any kind of walkthrough because i believe im on the NTR route but the content ends at the same place as the last update.

Reactions: LarryF
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes